Metro West Paving Company

Reviews for Metro West Paving Company

Brian Meyer in Brampton
Brian Meyer in Brampton

Paved Driveway

In July of 2010 I had my driveway paved by metro West paving. I and my neighbor were approached by Phil and agreed to have our driveways paved. The job was completed and we were happy with the response and the appearance of the job. As a result I wrote a review on Homestars for Metro West Paving.
Over the winter both my neighbors and my driveway have started to breakup. It appears that the materials used or the amount of material used may be the cause of the problem. I tried to call Metro West Paving and the number is no longer in service. It is therefore that I write this new review to BEWARE of companies offering Gooood Deals!!!!

Review has 1 previous version
Jim in Toronto
Jim in Toronto

interlocking

This company is a hoax. They do a poor job and are not credible. Please take this warning seriously. Phil is not a reputable person and should be out of business because they are taking money from people without doing any work.