JTS Tile 2000 Inc.

Tile & Stone Contractors
Toronto ON M3H5E6
HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Contractors in North York  >  JTS Tile 2000 Inc.

Reviews for JTS Tile 2000 Inc.

caitlin  from Toronto
caitlin from Toronto

porcelain flooring

My husband was redoing the tile in our rental unit and we went to many different tile stores, but we found they had the best deals on and great service. The even helped load our car up with tile.

Joshua Isenberg in North york
Joshua Isenberg in North york
1 review North York, ON

Leveled floor and Installed Ceramic tiles in Main entrance, hallway and kitchen

The approximate cost included the tiles. JTS Tile was very fast, clean, and knowledgable. They made an effort to explain to me the steps they needed to take in leveling the ground and installing the tiles. John was also quick to explain each step and decision he made in order to help me understand the reasons for his methods. You definitly get what you pay for with JTS Tiles because the quality of work that they delivered was top notch. The whole process was fast, fair, and pain free. I guarantee that I will use JTS Tiles 2000 when I decide to renovate my basement washroom.

More about JTS Tile 2000 Inc.

With over twenty five years experience in tile, marble and granite work, we specialize in small home renovations. Since 1980, we have maintained an excellent standard of quality and customer service. For your tiling needs, feel free to give us a call.