Down To Earth

Reviews for Down To Earth

Disappointed in Langley
Disappointed in Langley

Bathroom and En Suite tiling

Low quality workmanship, took a year to complete with many errors. I use the word “complete” lightly. Shower stall floor was tiled and then it was tiled over as a fix for missing grout. Wrong grout colours and edging, so the grout was painted, very uneven colour. Each time it was a different installer that came to try and fix a previous installers Mess. Chipped tiles, replaced by marble, not really what I wanted but I just gave up, wanted them out of my house. Left a mess every time they came, in the house and on the property. Borrowed tools from us, extension chords etc. Poured there refuse in the toilet. Please save yourself the aggravation, hire a real professional. Would NEVER recommend Down to Earth Tile and Stone.

Bill in Langley
Bill in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Down To Earth Tile Did a Bad Installation of Mesh Backed Mosaic Tile in My Kitchen

Down to Earth Tile in Langley did a really bad install of back splash tile in my kitchen. The owner was very difficult to deal with. Search for their name under videos and you will see the job they did in my kitchen. The installer didn't follow the pattern of the mesh backed sections of tile and just stuck tile sections in any place that they would fit. I had to remove the tile they installed and had to spend additional money to make my kitchen wall surface usable again. Down to Earth Tile would only refund a portion of my money.

diane - in Langley
diane - in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Intalled tile in shower/master bathroom and floor

Down to Earth was very professional and accomidating. I laid out design ideas for them and they made it work. They were prompt and cleaned up after themselves, which is very important. The project came in on time and on budget. We would definitely recommend them to a friend.

Looking for Tile & Stone Contractors pros in Langley?