Plumbing

Reviews for Fort Plumbing & Heating - This Company Is No Longer In Business

Melissa Thorne in Sherwood park
Melissa Thorne in Sherwood park
2 reviews SHERWOOD PARK, AB

Had bathroom plumbing done in downstairs washroom for shower and toilet

My baba needed her downstairs washroom redone so she bought all the things...toilet, shower, sink. and I paid for a plumber to come in and he was very good, he explained what he was doing every step he took to my baba so she knew what was going on and was very pleasent when she asked questions. We were all pleased with him.

Jennifer in Sheridden
Jennifer in Sheridden
1 review Sidney, BC

Water Heater Replacment

My water heater failed in October and I called a couple other companies and they said 10 days to two weeks and I needed it soon. I called him and he said he'd clear his schedule and come in the afternoon. He came and brought a new water heater and took the old one away and replace the valve so I could turn the water off. Very happy and highly recommend. We've called them back for other jobs we've needed. Strongly recommended.