Citrus O

John Nociar from Surrey
John Nociar from Surrey
1 review Surrey, ND

Carpet cleaning

Great service from customer service to the technician, were very thorough and friendly... Got out some stubborn stains in our livingroom. The orange scent left the apt smelling fresh and new. Thank you Citruso.. will definitely recommend you to our family and friends.

Jeffrey from Vancouver
Jeffrey from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Carpet, upholstry cleaning

This review is no longer available. This review is no longer available. This review is no longer available. This review is no longer available. This review is no longer available.

Karm Rai from Surrey
Karm Rai from Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

carpet cleaning

Very great service. Very quick. and efficient. My apartment smelled great great and clean. they were very prompt and a pleasure to give my business to. will recommend to all my friends.

Suzanne in Richmond
Suzanne in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Carpet Cleaning

First time that I have used Citrus O. Will call them again and would highly recommend them. Prompt, great communication both before and during the job. Ask for Maz..he was great, very knowledgeable and really liked his job and Citrus O..A real pleasure..and a great cleaning job! Thumbs up!

Mrs. Mickie from Delta
Mrs. Mickie from Delta
2 reviews Delta, BC

Carpet Cleaning

Spots removed from carpet - carpets well cleaned. We added Ultra Guard for 87$ and this gave us a 1 year warranty. Two months later huge stain on carpet caused by us. Called Citrus-O came within 2 days cleaned entire carpet - stain removed successfully. Was a pleasure to do business with them.

Bill Jagpal in Vancouver
Bill Jagpal in Vancouver
16 reviews Vancouver, BC

carpet cleaning

these guys are very good,especially one of their technicians,just a fabulous carpet cleaning job,and the best stain removal ever,very reasonably priced,,I always call citruso ,when my carpets need cleaning,and ask for technician George Billmer.

Daniel Soong in Surrey
Daniel Soong in Surrey
8 reviews Surrey, BC

Carpet Cleaning

These guys did a fantastic job on the house. They were on time and very detailed in there work. The service they provide is great along with the price. Thanks Citrus O Carpet Cleaning!

craig in Maple ridge
craig in Maple ridge
2 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Carpet cleaning

Have had them in my townhouse on two occasions. They do a good job, but don't expect them to move anything. They clean only the easily accessible flooring. They take care to remove any and all stains that will come out. My only issue with them is that once they get your phone number they will phone you excessively to book another appointment.

kidrick in Yaletown
kidrick in Yaletown
6 reviews Vancouver, BC

Carpet cleaning

I've used them twice in my condo in Vancouver. I really like the professionalism and service. They show up on time, and the formula for their cleaner seems to smell nicer. They also don't try and add extras when charging you.

More about Citrus O

Citrus-O provides residential & commercial carpet cleaning. We provide cleaning services for your area rugs, upholstery, leather, mattresses, cars, furnace & ducts and more. Our technicians are experts at removing stains, and our natural products are safe for your home and the environment. There is a reason that the majority ...
Looking for Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing pros in Delta?