Citrus-O

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing

Reviews for Citrus-O

1 review Vancouver, BC

Couple areas in the house requiring cleaning

Very poor cleaning, over priced, service person argued as to what needs to be done, what we requested.Nothing like they say they provide,Very below average and is no where near what they charge.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize the orginal work was not done to Citrus-O standards. Your service does come with a 30 day guarantee, we'd be happy to send one of our senior staff member's to come rectify the areas of concern. Please give our Quality Control Department a call at 604-433-7585 Ext. 2.

Brent in Langley
Brent in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Carpet Cleaning

I am very pleased with the work done by Citrus-O. I was skeptical that they would actually be able to remove the stains but their worker assured me it was no problem. Sure enough the stains were removed! Quick, professional and knowledgeable staff.

We appreciate your feedback. We're happy to hear you're another one of our satisfied customers.

Carpet cleaning.

I was impressed with the quality of work done. The technician was friendly and quick. I have been using CitrusO for many years and I always can count on a job well done.

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We value your positive feedback and look forward to providing you with our services in the future.

Carpet Cleaning

I would never recommend Citrus O. The worst experience. I used them last year and decided to use them again this year. The worst experience - they have misleading discount advertising. There pricing is very high so even with the discount it is very expensive. Not worth the money. Let 2 stains on my carpet from the hose that he brought in, marked my wall in 2 places where the hose scrapped the wall and marked the hardware floor with his can of stain remover. Never again - do not recommend at all!

Carpet Cleaning

I have used Citrus-O twice now and best carpet cleaning company around. Both times my carpets have come out amazing, and my carpets are 25 years old. They stay fluffy for ages after cleaning. The second time I used them I noticed they were wetter than the first time and I could see some cleaning marks, called Citrus-O, sent someone out immediately and fixed the issue asap. Not sure why they were so wet but the tech also forgot to rake them afterwards. Makes a big difference. Their customer service is top notch and they do an amazing job cleaning the carpets! Wouldn't use anyone else.

Thank you for your business!

James R in Vancouver
James R in Vancouver
1 review Langley, BC

Carpet cleaning

I've never been one to write reviews for anything really but I felt compelled to in this situation. I was thuroughly impressed with the entire experience from start to finish. Very friendly staff from the first moment I called , booking the appointment as well as when the tech arrived . He was polite , prepared and ready to get the job done. My carpets were very bad , borderline destroyed , yet now they look like new. Amazing orange scent and not 1 hint of spilt wine or dog urine (there was a lot).
When I arrived home all my furniture was being put back into place , I quickly glanced and there were no scratches on any of my walls or furniture . I was not pushed into any extra services or add ons as well as I felt that my approval and happiness was very important before they had left . all in all , one of the best customer service experiences I have encountered . Thanks to everyone at citrus o for the job well done .

1 review Surrey, BC

Rug cleaning

Citrus-O ruined my rugs (damage approx $2000) and now for the past 2 years they refuse to answer my calls and texts to resolve the situation. Save your money. Worst customer service ever!

jill sartore from Vancouver
jill sartore from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Citrus-O carpet cleaning of my townhouse

Do NOT use this product if you expect to get stains out of your carpet. It looks great for about 3 weeks but then ALL of the stains come back. This happened twice even after they tried to guarantee their work in able to come back and try for the re-sell. Once again, all the stains came back. The technician was a grumpy man that was extremely rude and laughed at me when I asked him to sign to guarantee the work. I will never ever use this company and I promise you shouldn't waste your money. It looks and smells nice for a few weeks and then everything comes back. WASTE OF MONEY!!!

More about Citrus-O

Citrus-O provides residential & commercial carpet cleaning. We provide cleaning services for your area rugs, upholstery, leather, mattresses, cars, furnace & ducts and more. Our technicians are experts at removing stains, and our natural products are safe for your home and the environment. There is a reason that the majority ...