Chinook Moving

Reviews for Chinook Moving

ADP in Edmonton
ADP in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

move oflarge heavy household items

Arrived 20 min early. (nice) Used pads everywhere. Two helpers do the heavy lifting, Rob packs, wraps, and arranges in back of truck Boots on/off at the door - everytime!. . Will use them for the rest of our bigger house move in the near future. They were fast, careful, friendly, very efficient...and very reasonable cost........what more would you want? Nov 2015

Cory Moorhead from Edmonton
Cory Moorhead from Edmonton

Household Move

I highly recommend Chinook Moving, a friendly family run business. Rod Funk and his family were punctual, treated our possessions with care, and very reasonably priced. We had a short move within Edmonton and would definitely hire them again.

Raychel Castelletti from Edmonton
Raychel Castelletti from Edmonton

Moving!

The crew of three were very polite and extremely efficient.
The price was more than reasonable and I will definitely call this company up again when I need to move anything to the eco center or a move.

jenni from Edmonton
jenni from Edmonton

moving

As a low income handicapped senior living on AISH, I was glad to be referred to Chinook Moving because they gave me an estimate and then reduced it considerably to a fixed cost.
The team of 3 was extremely understanding, patient and very courteous and considerate.
The entire move went swiftly and efficiently with no problems whatsoever.
Anyone who does not use Chinook is wasting money. I cannot recommend Rod and his family crew highly enough. They are 5 star all the way.
I should add, that the move entailed two pick up and two drop off locations within Edmonton. I have recommended them to all my friends as I know, that this company works to a high standard not an escalating cost. Jennifer.

Moving to a Condo - for a second time

Everyone that worked for this company was professional and polite, they handled all our things with care. They were on time and everything went fast, I am using them again for a second time. Very impressed.

Moving My Home

The company was very professional, and handled all my belongings with care. On time and very effecient. I am using them for a second time. I would recommend to anyone. Very resonable rates, and very hard working individuals.

Khalid_Shah
Khalid_Shah
2 reviews Clinton, MT

Moving

Moving from appt to a new home in the same neighborhood in feb of this year. Friendly moving company, courteous and professional. Reasonable moving rate and were very flexible. we would use them again, and recommend them to anyone wanting to hire a moving company

More about Chinook Moving

Chinook's Moving ltd. 780-299-9670 We are fast and efficient movers. We are bondable. We have discounts for seniors and disabilitied. Reasonable rates for everyone. We move in Edmonton and surrounding areas. We do last minute emergency moves, If you would like to book a move please give us a call ...