Tree Service

Mlou in St. Albert
Mlou in St. Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

Stump grinding

The work was done effectively and efficiently. Equipment was moved easily into small spaces with no disruption to fences or to the neighbors. Clean-up was quick and easy. Very personable and easy to work with. Finding a time that worked well for both parties was a simple matter. Consideration was given to my preferences for branch and stump removal. Excellent job! Thank you!

Tom in Toronto
Tom in Toronto

Tree removal

780-289-2599
P.O. Box 392
Edmonton
AB
T8N7A2

Dave was great to deal with, he emailed me back the next morning which is great as i requested something on a friday nighthe. Even though I did not need the full service at the end he went over in great detail how I could preform the tree replanting and what I should look for. Great customer service

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Tree trimming

Fastest response time, best price quoted, they were able to do estimate from a picture, provided extra information about tree such as type of tree and why it would be better to remove entire tree because trimming more than 3/4 would kill the tree. Note:I did not pay for this service, but still wanted to write a review because of the good communication

Review has 1 previous version
matt292 in Sherwood Park
matt292 in Sherwood Park
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Professional Stump Grinding

Dave was a true professional. Came by to provide an on-site estimate and assess the work. Committed to getting the job done quickly. Always kept me in the loop, and did a great job grinding several stumps, some of them in very difficult locations. He took the time to protect the surrounding property. He was able to access the backyard without asking me to remove any fence panels, as others had. A+ work!

Aaron
Aaron
1 review St. Albert, AB

Moved Spruce to our Farm

We had some spruce moved to our farm for a windbreak. Dave is reliable, friendly, and knowledgeable. He was respectful of our property, and we would highly recommend him to anyone looking to have trees moved.

Marni Johnstone-Patterson from St. Albert
Marni Johnstone-Patterson from St. Albert
1 review Saint Albert, AB

Stump Grinding/Removal

I called Dave about a couple tree stumps we needed to be removed from our property. He was very quick to return my call and explained his pricing. He was over in a week! He was very fast and professional. I would recommend Dave and his company!

Gwen & Mike Spelliscy from CARVEL
Gwen & Mike Spelliscy from CARVEL
1 review Carvel, AB

moved 25ft & 12 ft. spruce from our pasture into our front yard on our acreage

Dave was quick to respond to my inquiry, set up an appt. date quickly. Arrived on time & moved the 2 evergreens out of our pasture ~ quickly, neatly, carefully. He took them out of a sloped area & was able to adjust his spade to put them into our yard on a flat area, keeping the trees perfectly straight. He was helpful, courteous & proffessional & everything went smoothly & his time estimate for completing the job was also accurate & much appreciated. Also, his total fee was almost 1/2 the cost of a quote I'd received from another company.

TerryGrant in Edmonton
TerryGrant in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

40' spruce removal

I first met Dave a couple years ago and when it came time to take out a 40' spruce from my front yard Dave was move than willing to come out and have a look at it. We agreed on a price to remove the tree, dispose of the branches, cut up the tree into fireplace length and grind the stump as well as a grinding a couple old stumps in my yard. Dave took down the tree one day and returned later, after ther ground had thawed, to grind the stumps. Dave was courteous , professional and a hard worker. I would recommend giving Dave a call for all your tree removal needs.

Denis and Doris Turgeon in Morinville
Denis and Doris Turgeon in Morinville
1 review MORINVILLE, AB

Dave moved 4 spruce trees on our acreage.

We called Dave afer driving by his sign on Highway 2. He said he could come right over and quoted us a price per tree. He did the work immediately in the most professional and calm way. We are confident that the trees will survive as they were moved with extreme care and attention. Dave was very respectful of our yard and worked in a very pleasant way, answering our questions and giving us helpful advise. We would strongly recommend Dave to anyone and we will not hesitate to call him back should we need more trees moved.

Robert Meyer in Edmonton
Robert Meyer in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Tree removal in a mature neighbourhood

Dave did such a tremendous job removing a 40' spruce from my neighbour's yard, I asked for a quote to remove two old evergreens from mine. The work was completed the following day at a very reasonable price. He was forthright and honest when asked what could be done about possibly removing two other large spruces, and recommended another service that could more safely and effectively do the work. Dave was efficient, courteous and professional, and a pleasure to deal with, and I wholeheartedly recommend him.

More about Kost Resource The Tree Movers

Kost Resource - The Tree Mover has the most up to date equipment and service ensuring ease of tree move with minimal root disturbance. When it comes to tree moving for any variety of trees in residential or commercial, we have the capability of moving trees up to 7 inches(180mm) ...
Looking for Tree Service pros in Edmonton?