Copperhead Electrical No Longer In Business

Karin in Edmonton
Karin in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Ceiling Fan Installation

We highly recommemd Jason for Fan installations. We booked him to install the fan and he was there on appointment day as planned and promised. He was very professional and personable. You won't be disappointed with the great work that he does.

Mike in Ardrossan
Mike in Ardrossan
1 review Uncas, AB

Kitchen pot lights, basement lights, under cabinet lights, etc.

Copperhead Electrical - No Longer In Business
Sherwood Park
AB

Jason at Copperhead Electrical is quick, honest and very professional electrician. He came, scoped out all of the projects I was looking at and had them done in no time. Great job, great looking results. I will use him again for sure. Highly recommened,

Stacey in Sherwood Park
Stacey in Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

hang heavy chandelier

We did a huge renovation of our home and for over a year I had the dining room light fixture sitting on the floor. I thought it was going to be difficult to hang such a heavy fixture, coupled with the fact that it had to be installed on top of a ceiling medallion. Jason was able to get the job done really quickly. I wish I had called him a year earlier!

Rita in Sherwood Park
Rita in Sherwood Park
2 reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Basement Electrical Wiring

Recently completed wiring plugs and lights for entire basement. Work was completed clean and efficiently for a resonable price. Trustworthy family man. I highly recommend him to do the job you need related to anything electrical. His classification is Master Electrician and can pull any permits needed.

Looking for Electricians pros in Sherwood Park?