LETY Construction Ltd.

Waterproofing
194 Cree Road Sherwood Park AB T8A T8A 3X8
HomeStars  >  Foundations in Sherwood Park  >  LETY Construction Ltd.

Reviews for LETY Construction Ltd.

Rob s from Edmonton
Rob s from Edmonton
2 reviews Bruderheim, AB

Weeping Tile Repair

Lety Construction quoted us at just over $10,000 to repair the weeping tile in our basement. To do this they had to cut all of our framing off about two feet from the floor, remove some drywall and insulation, then jackhammer the floor and eventually fill it with concrete.
The repair to the weeping tile appears to have been done perfectly, they came on time, were careful about tracking dirt around and the job was finished on time.
My only issue was that after they left, my basement had a mountain of broken framing, insulation and drywall. I had to spend about two days doing repairs, as well as buying screws for both the drywall and framing, and 1x4's to connect the framing. It is unfortunate that after spending as much as we did, I had to take time out of my schedule to fix new issues. When I inquired about them making the repairs they said they would have to come back to do it, so it wasn't an option. It would have been nice to have known before hand that they were not going to do this, instead of it being a surprise and falling to me.

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us Rob! We appreciate all comments, whether they're praise or constructive criticism, and view them as an opportunity to learn. Based on your feedback we are now more clear with our clients regarding what they can expect to ensure that all parties are on the same page. We hope you're having a great day, take care!

Andrew Sherlock from Edmonton
Andrew Sherlock from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Foundation Leak.

I am a first time home buyer, and just after a few days of living in my new house we found water seeping in the basement. Talk about stress.
I looked up a few companies and Lety just presented themselves professionally with there website. The whole process was a breeze. It only took them a couple hours to fix the crack. Everyone was friendly and very professional and the cost of repair was much lower than I was expecting.

Thanks for reviewing us Andrew! It's definitely stressful to discover water intrusion in your basement, but it's great to hear that the problem is a thing of the past and that you were pleased with our service. Take care!

Celine in Riverdale
Celine in Riverdale
1 review Edmonton, AB

Waterproofing Basement

We had cracks in our foundation letting water into the basement, Crack Master Concrete was able to fill the cracks and stop the leaks. We are so grateful for everything, The team did an amazing job. They were professional, clean and efficient.

Thank you for taking the time to review us Celine, we greatly appreciate your feedback! It's great to hear you were satisfied with our services, take care!

More about LETY Construction Ltd.

At LETY Construction Ltd. (formerly CrackMaster Concrete Edmonton) we offer a full range of foundation repair and waterproofing services to residents of Sherwood Park, Edmonton, and the surrounding area. We take pride in our professionalism, reliability and dedication to customer service. Give us a call – we’d love to fix your foundation!

Waterproofing and Foundations
- Foundation Crack Repair (from the inside or outside) - Weeping Tile (interior or exterior) - Structural Repairs (including underpinning and PWF wall installations) - Waterproof Membranes (on new construction or existing foundations) - Slab Jacking (driveways, sidewalks, or any concrete that needs to be lifted) - Sump Pumps and Window Wells
Tremco Barrier Solutions, HMI, Grip-Tite Foundation Systems, Tuff-N-Dri, Warm-N-Dri, Fortress, Almita Piling Inc.
Foundation Repair, waterproofing & drainage, and slab jacking services.
Cheques, cash, Mastercard, Visa
LETY Construction offers a limited lifetime warranty on many services- contact us for more details.