the brick clearance center

Furniture
Edmonton AB
HomeStars  >  Furniture in Edmonton  >  the brick clearance center

Reviews for the brick clearance center

wayne scouten
wayne scouten
11 reviews Edmonton, AB

furniture

We purchased two couches from the Brick last year, we were not impressed with the sales persons at the store but the Cindy Crawford couch that we were looking at was put together really well. We didn't receive much of a discount either because they were Cindy Crawford couches so that was an issue. But the quality couldn't be beat at any other furniture store we went to.

Jenn from Lancaster Park
Jenn from Lancaster Park
1 review Sturgeon, AB

fridge

I choose the Brick because I like their company and I have bought lots of things from the Brick. I found them very helpful, good service. I would definitely recommend them to other people.

Kay in Morinville
Kay in Morinville
1 review Westlock, AB

I bought furniture in the clearance center and paid $220 for my items as opposed to $899 for the same items without minor flaws.

I lost all my furniture in a move to Alberta and did not want to be put to huge expense. I took a look at the Brick and was pleased to find that I could find modern stylish furniture that I could afford after my loss of everything I own.

Mary from edmonton
Mary from edmonton
5 reviews ,

Purchased appliances and furniture

The Brick Clearance Centre was excellent to deal with. They were very willing to comprise on pricing when items were damaged or out of stock. The stove and fridge were both handled with care and we were given warranty so if the items were damaged or didn't work after setting it up they would honor it and exchange them The furniture was wrapped and handled with care when we picked it up they let us give it in their warehouse until we were ready to pick up the items. I would recommend the Clearance Centre to anyone that is looking for a bargain.