Ashley Furniture -

Reviews for Ashley Furniture -

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

Dining Table with 6 chairs

I got this dining table from Brampton location.within one year the chair is broken and the table has a design flaw. There is a glass placed in between of the table. And there is a gap between the glass and the table. Whenever you eat, the food particles keep getting accumulated. The pain is already peeling off. How can something like this start having problem within one year.
They said it’s hard wood but it’s not.
Called warranty department. They said in next 4 days my extended warranty will kick in and to try to talk to them. As they can’t help in any way. I asked the customer service rep if he is happy working for Ashely for being such a fraud company and his response was my relation is here and there. They are trained to argue with the customers. Customer service is meant to be service to customers not just keep talking and saying sorry not covered under warranty.

When I went to the store first time, the sales called me 5 times to get the sales after that and said yes to everything

Prashant in Toronto
Prashant in Toronto

I have to pay for repair even I purchased extended warranty

I got 4 years extended warranty on all appliance I bought from Ashley. I had problem in dishwasher, I called service center, technician came and solved the issue. Next week I got invoice from them to pay $175 for service. I called them but they said its not covered in warranty.
What is meaning of warranty!! If my machine not work, I have to call them to solve that problem.

Don't purchase from this guys. If you already, make sure about your warranty.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Bedroom Furniture

I purchased bedroom furniture on Aug 8/17, and I am still waiting for the bulk of the furniture. I called Ashley Furniture (they didn't bother to call me) to find out where the order was at, I was told that they were waiting for a mirror that would be in on Sept 25/17 and they would call to arrange for delivery. Today Sept 21/17 they call to arrange a delivery date because they are expecting the mirror to be in on the 27th of Sept, why would they even bother to book the appointment when already the delivery date for the mirror is late, so they can phone me on the day of the delivery and say I'm sorry your furniture isn't in!!!!!!!!! I would never buy anything from Ashley Furniture again.

Private User reviews Sudbury, ON

Living room furniture

I purchased a sectional from ashley furniture it was garbage since day one. I weight 170 lbs biggest person in my home and sectional needed cusions replaced and springs within a month after that cusions every other month mainly the sofa part. Good thing I worked for a furniture place that was able to get me new cusions alot, not really it screwed me even more they were so buddy buddy with the rep from ashley that when I made a complaint about the sectional they gave me crap about my complaint and did I hear back from ashley after that nope that was just to say a year after buying it. I've seen the furniture delivered to people it's amazing how many services or repairs people have but unless u bought a peeling durablend sofa they won't do nothing for you. It's a crap company with crap service and crap furniture

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

outdoor patio sectional sofa

extremely disappointed. will never shop here again. their new line of outdoor furniture. it has been sat on 3 times, is cover not open and dye marks started appearing through and all around the cushions. the technichian said wear and tear..what\/ horizontal lines in dark blue all around an ottoman cushion never used. if the marks come out within 48 hours they would consider. what? it is their fabric flaw and not willing to replace the cushion covers...never ever again. very pricey and do not go good on their product. they also say their products are exclusive, not true. same sectional on wayfair and in the brick. much cheaper...

Private User reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Service failure

Blemished fabric on new love seat. Customer service offered $100 settlement to keep. I was told by the Manager that there was no one above him to make any decision other than what was offered by him. On hold 4 times for a total of 20 minutes. When asked to have the love seat replaced I was told no. His boss does not take customer complaint calls, he is the only one. Paid good money, received lesser quality product with no options unless you accept the managers position. DON'T SETTLE for low grade product from this company at high end pricing. BEWARE!!!!

KK in
KK in

Do not stand up for their customers. Home damage on delivery

We bought $9,000 in appliances from Ashely. On the day of delivery the 2 guys that came were not close to being strong enough to do the job of brining the appliances in. As they tried to get our old fridge out of the kitchen they tried rolled it around our island, but it would go through the opening on the other side. They tried three times then finally rolled it back to in front of where it originally was. At that point the picked it up and carried it sideways. Looking down we saw the indentation of the wheels they left in the hardwood where they rolled and jigged it back and forth trying to get it around the island. When we showed them their response was.... 'those marks were there....I forgot to show you....I guess I didn't do my job in pointing them out in the beginning'. They made a call to their transportation manager, took pictures and did nothing. We called the store manager (South Calgary Location) and nothing was done. He said he would get back to us and didn't. When we called he was always 'not in' or 'busy with a customer'. Completely ignored our calls. At no point did ANYONE come out to see the damage. It was all said that by the pictures those marks were old. We had our floors refinished 3 years ago... and the floor is in perfect shape everywhere else. I am so disappointed that after spending $9000 we were completely pushed aside from the store... manager even said 'I pull my fridge out all the time to clean behind it and it never leaves marks on my hardwood'. Complete ignorance.

Tyler in Prince George
Tyler in Prince George

Save your money, go somewhere else!

Brought a couch 3 years ago for 2700 dollars and purchased a extended warranty, couch threads are now coming apart which they say is normal wear and tear! Stay very far away from this company as they inflate their prices by around 40% and then say your getting a good deal when they cut their prices on what you want.

marina  in
marina in
1 review Edmonton, AB

Sofa

I WILL NEVER EVER SHOP AT WHAT APPEARS TO BE DISASTER STORE.
Firstly, I received defective sofa. As soon as the delivery men take it away I called customer service , I was told they had 1 in stock and that I should receive a call within business days, 2 days for delivery to be scheduled. "I" called 3 business days later because NO CALL was made to me. I was told over the phone that there isn't one in stock and after checking again, that there is but that one is also damaged. They have ordered new one and that I should receive it May 31. Ordered day was May 6. Not only did I wait 7 days for the first delivery but NOW I have to wait another 2 weeks.
At this point I'm disappointed to the point I no longer want the sofas nor do I like the quality of the cushion. BUT**** They will not credit the $1,250 I SPENT. THE "best" the manager could do is CHARGE MEEEE the person who got defective sofa and was told new one will be delivered in 15 days, I need to PAY THEM 10 % for "restocking". In what world does the customer ever treat this manner? HOW can customer receive defective sofa, misinformed me that there is in stock and will be shipped within days only to find out that that is incorrect and now it will be delivered 2 weeks later. I'm taking legal actions against them as soon as my credit card company begin the dispute as well... I will never buy from them again and I will spread the word. What I have witnessed as one of the WORST , WORST, customer service experience. SHAME ON YOU, Ashley Furniture.