Your Reno Crew

Best of 2017 winner 3 timesBest of 2017winner 3 times

Reviews for Your Reno Crew

Private User reviews Langley City, BC

Two Bathrooms Expertly Upgraded In Maple Ridge

We were very happy with Your Reno Crew. Our bathroom project included a new shower, drywalling, flooring and painting. Everyone working on the project was professional, polite, on schedule and hard working. We couldn’t have been happier. Gary and Ryan came out to give us an estimate which was itemized as to what needed to be done, when and the cost.

Hi Guys... thank you for taking the time to write this review. I'm glad you're happy with your renovation experience.

diana.brown
diana.brown
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Kitchen Renovation

Gary was referred to us by a previous customer. We found Gary to be very professional to deal with every step of the way. He went to great lengths to ensure he scoped the work properly and provided a detailed quote then delivered on the project on time and on budget. He was always available to answer our many questions and his team always showed up ready to work when promised.

I would definitey use Your Reno Crew again for future projects. Gary delivers on his promises.

Thank you Diana for taking the time to write this review. It was a pleasure working with you and Martin on this project. You and Martin should be congratulated as well on your finishing ideas and Martin's finishing skills!

Monika
Monika
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Basement renovation

Gary renovated our basement into a suite. I was very happy with Gary and the work he did. He was easy to communicate with and he handled some unexpected tricky situations well. It looks great.

Thank you Monika for taking the time to write this review. You and Brian were a pleasure to work with and I agree... the basement suite looks great!

pweidenham in Langley
pweidenham in Langley

Kitchen, Powder Room and more

Gary provided a detailed 'scope of work' so every detail was outlined clearly. His estimation of job completion was right on and his 'assistant' Ryan and preferred tradespeople were very courteous, friendly and competent, showing up on schedule and on time. Demolition materials and garbage were regularly cleaned up and disposed of. Any issues or discrepancies that came up were dealt with promptly and efficiently. We are thrilled with our new kitchen and powder room (and more) (cabinets supplied by ENH Cabinets, Surrey). I would recommend Your Reno Crew for your home renovation.

Thanks Pam for taking the time to write this review. Myself and the "crew" are happy that you are pleased with how your kitchen renovation turned out. You were wise to take advantage of the renovation to replace the Poly B water pipe and add the recirculating pump to reduce your water use and speed the flow of hot water to your fixtures.

L /.
L /.

Kitchen Renovation

Your Reno Crew - Gary Ward supplies you with a proper contract, itemized price contract at beginning of work. At the time all contractor prices were out of the ball park, Gary had a fair price, and stuck to it. Gary prepped our kitchen for the cupboard work we did. We had drywall, flooring, & electrical done. The crews were here on time, if they were going to be late Gary called and notified us. Gary has regular crews doing the work. The workers really like to work for Gary. Gary keeps on top of his paperwork, you pay as the work is done. Would recommend
Your Reno Crew to anyone, and have done so. Thanks Gary for a great job!

Private User reviews Langley, BC

Kitchen / Family Room

Thankyou Gary and your team at ‘Your Reno Crew’ for doing such wonderful work on our long awaited kitchen / family room Reno. We are thrilled with the finished results. Your team of highly skilled tradesmen were always courteous, hardworking and on time. A pleasure to have in our home. We look forward to working with you and them again. Communication is key and we truly appreciate how excellent you were at keeping us informed.

Hey Guys... thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. The "Crew" enjoyed working with you on this project and we are very happy that you are pleased with the results.

Mark D.
Mark D.

Kitchen Renovation

With Gary, I feel like I won the lotto. Every stage of this project couldn't have gone better. Gary provided a detailed and realistic quote, looked after permits, and worked with Elite Kitchens for initial startup scheduling.

Once the actual construction began we ran into a few glitches (as you would expect given a 35 year old home). Gary handled these problems immediately and with sensible solutions. The workmanship shown by Gary and his team of contractors is second to none. It is obvious to me that everyone on Gary's team enjoys working with Gary - no surprise, he just get's it done.

If and when I have some other projects coming up, I'll definitely give Your Reno Crew a call and would recommend others do the same.

Hi Mark & Marlene... Thank you so much for writing this review. It was a pleasure completing this renovation for two such pleasant people. On behalf of myself and the "crew" we wish you many years of enjoyment in your new kitchen!

Gordon
Gordon
7 reviews Pitt Meadows, BC

Kitchen and Bathroom Renovation

Whenever I am looking for a contractor for home repairs or improvements, I turn to Homestars. When planning a major kitchen and bathroom renovation, I noticed the high marks past customers gave Your Reno Crew. We are so glad we chose this company, owned and operated by Gary Ward.

The work involved gutting the old kitchen and bathroom, and making the new ones adapted for my life in a wheelchair. I now have a kitchen that is perfect for my needs, with a lowered work area countertop, and many features to make my life easier. The bathroom now has a open vanity that I can pull my wheelchair under to use the sink.

I can’t imagine doing this without Gary guiding and controlling the entire process. At times it seemed like coordinating all the subtrades (drywallers, electricians, flooring installers, cabinet installers, and painters) was a little like herding cats. Gary managed all of this with seeming ease. We know of others who have attempted to do all of that on their own, to disastrous results. Believe me, Gary was worth every penny that we paid him and then some. In fact, he actually saved us money on several items, by passing on his contractor prices for things like the sinks and faucets, flooring, etc.

If you are planning any home renovations, you would be very well served to call Gary at Your Reno Crew.

Thankyouverymuch!!! for this review.

You and Diane were a pleasure to work with and it makes my day that you are happy with how things turned out.

Amazing how renovations always go better when I work with nice people.

Casey D.
Casey D.

Basement Suite

I had a very positive experience in dealing with Your Reno Crew. Gary Ward and all of his team members were prompt, professional and skilled in their craft. I had some work to do in order to make my basement suite legal. I was provided with an accurate estimate of cost and time. Gary asked for my input at various stages throughout the project and kept me informed as he began and completed each step. I would recommend Your Reno Crew without hesitation.

Hey Casey. Thankyouverymuch!!! for this review. It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Rica on this project. I would not hesitate to recommend you both as clients! Hope you rent to good tenants and get your investment back quickly.

mrandmrssmith
mrandmrssmith

Kitchen Renovation

Gary and his team did a wonderful job completing our dream kitchen! We are very happy with the outcome. Any hiccups along the way were explained to us and made sure we understood. Fairly smooth process for our first renovation with a toddler, pregnant and a dog! Thanks Gary for making our vision come to life and would definitely hire him again for future projects!

Hey Sam... thank you for taking the time to write this review. It was a pleasure working with you and Brent. Good to hear that you are happy with how it turned out!

More about Your Reno Crew

Your Reno Crew is a full service interior/exterior renovation and maintenance company.

Bathroom Renovations, Kitchen Planning & Renovations and Basement Renovations (including basement suite legalization) comprise the bulk of our projects.

However, as General Contractors and Project Managers, we also build Home Additions, which involve Demolition, Excavation, Foundation, Framing, Plumbing, Electrical, Floor Laying and Roofing.

A recent addition to our product/service offering are Outdoor Living Spaces.

The YardCave is a custom designed and built outdoor sheltered entertainment area incorporating BBQ, Audio & Visual, Lighting, Beverage Refrigerator, Ice Chest and Bradley Digital Smoker.