Your Reno Crew

Wayne
Wayne
2 reviews Langley, BC

Kitchen reno

Gary and his trades people did an outstanding job on our kitchen reno. Every trade was top notch and Gary made sure they were always on time, which was a pet peeve of ours from previous companies. We completely gutted our kitchen down to the studs and the transformation is amazing. Gary also managed the project with companies other than he normally deals with and that ran smoothly as well. We used ENH cabinets in Langley and Gary and Lani worked together to make sure that the install was on time and worked around the other trades. We are looking at doing our 2 upstairs bathrooms late next year and will be getting a quote from Gary again.

Hi Wayne, Thank you for the review. I've said it before and I will say it again... the renovations always seem to turn out better when you work with nice people! Glad you're happy with how it turned out.

reno in Langley
reno in Langley

Bathroom renos

Gary and his crew recently did a reno on our ensuite, main bathroom and powder room. We were pleased with the quality of workmanship and the professionalism with which things were handled. Any questions or concerns were dealt with in a timely manner.
We would not hesitate to recommend Your Reno Crew to our family and friends.

Hi Guys, Thank you for taking the time to write this review... it is very much appreciated!

linda in Langley
linda in Langley
1 review , ON

Kitchen renovation, painting,

We hired Your Reno Crew to assist with our renovation. Gary and his team of skilled tradesmen performed exceptional workmanship. They are punctual , respectful and very accommodating. Gary adhered to the budget any changes were fully discussed and invoiced separately. No surprises.
IT was truly a pleasure working with Gary and this team. I would not hesitate to recommend Your Reno Crew to anyone considering a renovation. Jim & Linda

Hi Jim & Linda, Thank you very much for the favourable review. We enjoyed working with you and are happy that you are pleased with the result.

BurnabyAnn
BurnabyAnn
1 review Burnaby, BC

Two Projects: Kitchen & Powder Room

We’ve had the pleasure of working with Gary and his Your Reno Crew team twice in two years.
Last year we renovated our 1971 townhouse kitchen; this year our powder room.

Both times Gary provided a detailed scope of work and price expectations; both times end-of-project price was as he quoted. No extra cost surprises.
As well, both times Gary and his team were accommodating to mine and my husband’s shift-work schedule. They were accommodating not only with which days on site but also with communication; sometimes we’re not available by telephone and have to communicate via text messages or email.

Often I was alone with Gary’s team in the house; all of them always conducted themselves professionally. I never once worried about them being in my home.

Pricing is fair; there may be cheaper options out there but you would not get the same quality of work that his team is able to provide or have access to his large network of trades people.

I would work with Gary; Your Reno Crew again and would not hesitate to recommend him to friends and family!

Hi Ann & Steve... thank you so much for writing this review. The team and myself enjoyed the time we spent in your home completing your renovations. You were both very pleasant to work with which always seems to make the projects turn out better!

erinkatiegray in Langley
erinkatiegray in Langley

Kitchen and upstairs reno

Your Reno Crew was recommended to us by Merit Kitchen after they heard about our desire to renovate our upstairs along with our kitchen. Gary and his team weren't the cheapest but his reputation and reviews for high quality work sealed the deal for us.

We were impressed with all of Gary's contractors, from demolition to finishing. The guys were personable, worked extremely hard and did excellent work.

Gary was quick to address any minor deficiencies when we brought it his attention. Gary also finished the project in a timely matter and had someone working every chance he could.

We love our "new" house and would recommend Your Reno Crew to our friends and family.

Erin... thank you for taking the time to write this review. It was a pleasure working with you and Christian and I'm pleased that you are happy with the results.

Marge Remillard in Langley
Marge Remillard in Langley
1 review Delta, BC

Kitchen Renovation

I would highly recommend Gary Ward and his team. Gary provided my husband, Paul and I with a detailed scope of work. Any changes to that scope were discussed in detail and only after my approval, were those changes included in the scope. Gary's team of trades people were outstanding - very skilled, respectful and were willing to ask my opinion and/or listen to my questions and comments.

Gary worked very closely with the cabinet manufacturer and counter top vendor and coordinated his trades accordingly. This renovation was a big project for us and without Gary to manage all the moving pieces, I very much doubt that it would have happened so smoothly.

Paul and I are very happy in our new kitchen and we would be happy to provide a recommendation for Your Reno Crew any time. Thanks Gary and Ryan - and the rest of your team!

Marge & Paul

Hi Marge & Paul, Thank you for writing this review. You both were a pleasure to work with and on behalf of myself and the Crew, we wish you many years of enjoyment in your new kitchen!

Bathroom and entire 2nd Floor

Without any hesitation, I decided to hire Gary, Your Reno Crew to do the project. I had very high expectations after I read all the good things about this contractor and his crew. Gary listens to feedback and communicates well. That impressed me. He coordinated the entire project but emails. The end result is that I am SUPER HAPPY how it turned out. It really has a "WOW FACTOR"......WITH TWO THUMBS UP!!!!!
I would highly recommend Your Reno Crew to my friends and neighbours

Hi Rose... thank you very much for writing this review. It was a pleasure working with you and I am very pleased that you are so happy with the result.

Scratchy101
Scratchy101
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Main Bathroom Reno

Replace old rusty bathtub/shower combo with new fiberglass shower enclosure including new glass slider.
Gary stuck plastic sheeting to the carpet from the front door to the bathroom during the reno to protect the carpet during the work which was a nice touch.
All work was done in a timely manner.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Congratulations on your recent retirement and good luck with your future move!

Glenn Rogers in Surrey
Glenn Rogers in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Renovations of all sizes

Have painted for Your Reno Crew the past 3 years.
Have found both Gary & Ryan to be professional & knowledgeable !
As a painter we are generally the last on the job site and I am pleased to report that YouR Reno Crew consistently delivers top quality workmanship that is completed in a timely fashion.

Hey Glenn, thank you for the positive review. Always a pleasure working with you and your crew.

Merit Kitchens in Langley
Merit Kitchens in Langley

Great Renovator!

We refer Gary from Your Reno Crew to our customers that need to have more than just a kitchen installed. Gary and his team are very thorough and considerate of our customers timetable. We have heard nothing but good things coming back from our customers about the work that was provided to them thru Your Reno Crew! Thank you Gary for helping us have happy customers!

Thank you for writing this review, it is much appreciated. Just as Merit Kitchens refers their clients to me, I do not hesitate to refer my clients to Merit Kitchens for kitchen cabinets, counter tops and bathroom vanities. They build a quality product that my clients are proud to have in their homes.

More about Your Reno Crew

Your Reno Crew is a full service interior/exterior renovation and maintenance company.

Bathroom Renovations, Kitchen Planning & Renovations and Basement Renovations (including basement suite legalization) comprise the bulk of our projects.

However, as General Contractors and Project Managers, we also build Home Additions, which involve Demolition, Excavation, Foundation, Framing, Plumbing, Electrical, Floor Laying and Roofing.

A recent addition to our product/service offering are Outdoor Living Spaces.

The YardCave is a custom designed and built outdoor sheltered entertainment area incorporating BBQ, Audio & Visual, Lighting, Beverage Refrigerator, Ice Chest and Bradley Digital Smoker.