Formerly Your Reno Crew M&W Home Renovations & Maintenance

19660 51 Avenue
Langley
BC
V3A 7L4

Thankyou Gary and your team at ‘Your Reno Crew’ for doing such wonderful work on our long awaited kitchen / family room Reno. We are thrilled with the finished results. Your team of highly skilled tradesmen were always courteous, hardworking and on time. A pleasure to have in our home. We look forward to working with you and them again. Communication is key and we truly appreciate how excellent you were at keeping us informed.

Hey Guys... thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. The "Crew" enjoyed working with you on this project and we are very happy that you are pleased with the results.

Mark D.
Mark D.

Kitchen Renovation

604-530-1175
19660 51 Avenue
Langley
BC
V3A 7L4

With Gary, I feel like I won the lotto. Every stage of this project couldn't have gone better. Gary provided a detailed and realistic quote, looked after permits, and worked with Elite Kitchens for initial startup scheduling.

Once the actual construction began we ran into a few glitches (as you would expect given a 35 year old home). Gary handled these problems immediately and with sensible solutions. The workmanship shown by Gary and his team of contractors is second to none. It is obvious to me that everyone on Gary's team enjoys working with Gary - no surprise, he just get's it done.

If and when I have some other projects coming up, I'll definitely give Your Reno Crew a call and would recommend others do the same.

Hi Mark & Marlene... Thank you so much for writing this review. It was a pleasure completing this renovation for two such pleasant people. On behalf of myself and the "crew" we wish you many years of enjoyment in your new kitchen!

Gordon
Gordon
6 reviews Pitt Meadows, BC

Kitchen and Bathroom Renovation

Whenever I am looking for a contractor for home repairs or improvements, I turn to Homestars. When planning a major kitchen and bathroom renovation, I noticed the high marks past customers gave Your Reno Crew. We are so glad we chose this company, owned and operated by Gary Ward.

The work involved gutting the old kitchen and bathroom, and making the new ones adapted for my life in a wheelchair. I now have a kitchen that is perfect for my needs, with a lowered work area countertop, and many features to make my life easier. The bathroom now has a open vanity that I can pull my wheelchair under to use the sink.

I can’t imagine doing this without Gary guiding and controlling the entire process. At times it seemed like coordinating all the subtrades (drywallers, electricians, flooring installers, cabinet installers, and painters) was a little like herding cats. Gary managed all of this with seeming ease. We know of others who have attempted to do all of that on their own, to disastrous results. Believe me, Gary was worth every penny that we paid him and then some. In fact, he actually saved us money on several items, by passing on his contractor prices for things like the sinks and faucets, flooring, etc.

If you are planning any home renovations, you would be very well served to call Gary at Your Reno Crew.

Thankyouverymuch!!! for this review.

You and Diane were a pleasure to work with and it makes my day that you are happy with how things turned out.

Amazing how renovations always go better when I work with nice people.

Casey D.
Casey D.

Basement Suite

I had a very positive experience in dealing with Your Reno Crew. Gary Ward and all of his team members were prompt, professional and skilled in their craft. I had some work to do in order to make my basement suite legal. I was provided with an accurate estimate of cost and time. Gary asked for my input at various stages throughout the project and kept me informed as he began and completed each step. I would recommend Your Reno Crew without hesitation.

Hey Casey. Thankyouverymuch!!! for this review. It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Rica on this project. I would not hesitate to recommend you both as clients! Hope you rent to good tenants and get your investment back quickly.

mrandmrssmith
mrandmrssmith

Kitchen Renovation

Gary and his team did a wonderful job completing our dream kitchen! We are very happy with the outcome. Any hiccups along the way were explained to us and made sure we understood. Fairly smooth process for our first renovation with a toddler, pregnant and a dog! Thanks Gary for making our vision come to life and would definitely hire him again for future projects!

Hey Sam... thank you for taking the time to write this review. It was a pleasure working with you and Brent. Good to hear that you are happy with how it turned out!

Jayme
Jayme
1 review Surrey, BC

Bathroom reno

They did a complete Reno over our bathroom. Everything was what I wanted. The shower was more than I imagined and everything was done in a timely fashion.

Thank you Jayme, your review is much appreciated. Myself and the Crew wish you many hours of happiness in your new ensuite bathroom!

altam45 in Langley
altam45 in Langley

Bathroom renovation

Very happy with the overall Reno. Gary kept to schedule, always informing me what would be completed next. His tile setter was excellent, the custom cabinet was excellent, all other trades were very professional. Your Reno Crew setup & take away of floor coverings over my carpets, and protecting my hardwood floors was very well done! I was impressed with their cleanup. I would highly recommend them for your renovation requirements ??

Thank you Alberta, for taking the time to write this review. It was a pleasure working with you and Lawren and I'm pleased that you are happy with the result.

Wayne
Wayne
2 reviews Langley, BC

Kitchen reno

Gary and his trades people did an outstanding job on our kitchen reno. Every trade was top notch and Gary made sure they were always on time, which was a pet peeve of ours from previous companies. We completely gutted our kitchen down to the studs and the transformation is amazing. Gary also managed the project with companies other than he normally deals with and that ran smoothly as well. We used ENH cabinets in Langley and Gary and Lani worked together to make sure that the install was on time and worked around the other trades. We are looking at doing our 2 upstairs bathrooms late next year and will be getting a quote from Gary again.

Hi Wayne, Thank you for the review. I've said it before and I will say it again... the renovations always seem to turn out better when you work with nice people! Glad you're happy with how it turned out.

reno in Langley
reno in Langley

Bathroom renos

Gary and his crew recently did a reno on our ensuite, main bathroom and powder room. We were pleased with the quality of workmanship and the professionalism with which things were handled. Any questions or concerns were dealt with in a timely manner.
We would not hesitate to recommend Your Reno Crew to our family and friends.

Hi Guys, Thank you for taking the time to write this review... it is very much appreciated!

linda in Langley
linda in Langley
1 review , ON

Kitchen renovation, painting,

We hired Your Reno Crew to assist with our renovation. Gary and his team of skilled tradesmen performed exceptional workmanship. They are punctual , respectful and very accommodating. Gary adhered to the budget any changes were fully discussed and invoiced separately. No surprises.
IT was truly a pleasure working with Gary and this team. I would not hesitate to recommend Your Reno Crew to anyone considering a renovation. Jim & Linda

Hi Jim & Linda, Thank you very much for the favourable review. We enjoyed working with you and are happy that you are pleased with the result.

More about Your Reno Crew

Your Reno Crew is a full service interior/exterior renovation and maintenance company.

Bathroom Renovations, Kitchen Planning & Renovations and Basement Renovations (including basement suite legalization) comprise the bulk of our projects.

However, as General Contractors and Project Managers, we also build Home Additions, which involve Demolition, Excavation, Foundation, Framing, Plumbing, Electrical, Floor Laying and Roofing.

A recent addition to our product/service offering are Outdoor Living Spaces.

The YardCave is a custom designed and built outdoor sheltered entertainment area incorporating BBQ, Audio & Visual, Lighting, Beverage Refrigerator, Ice Chest and Bradley Digital Smoker.