Invisible Screens Canada

90 Basaltic Rd, Unit 5 Concord ON L4K1G6

Reviews for Invisible Screens Canada

John from Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Excellent experience with a competitive price. Minor post sales issue was addressed promptly. Turned out to be my fault!

Screen works well and I would not hesitate to recommend.

The screen is high quality and know it will last a long time.

Paul in Cambridge
1 review Milton, ON

Product has been excellent so far...Unfortunately our dog ran into the screen causing some minor damage.
After many calls and voicemail's over the last month or so, we have been unsuccessful to schedule service. We finally spoke to Allen (2 separate occasions) to book an appointment but has not returned our calls to confirm an appointment.

Hi Paul, thank you for your input. Can you please call our office at 1-866-889-4659 as we do not have you in our system as our customer since we do not install in the Cambridge area. You are welcome to bring the screen to our shop and we can replace any part for you under warranty free of charge.

Frederic in Toronto

I am very satisfied will all aspects of this purchase.
I did some research on the internet before I contacted Invisible Screens Canada.
Invisible Screens Canada e-mailed an estimate and we scheduled a visit from an installer who came and carefully measured the existing door and opening.
The installers work was impecable. He spent about two hours fitting and installing the various components. Afterward, he left the work area cleaner than it was before he came.
I highly recommend Invisible Screens Canada.

Thank you for the kind words. Was a pleasure working with you.

Elizabeth M in Richmond Hill
1 review Simcoe County, ON

My invisible screen was installed in the morning by a very professional gentleman, and I can't say enough how wonderful it is. It is truly hidden when not in use and then so easy to pull it out of the casing and across the opening of the door. I have never had a screen door before and this is truly better than a screen door. I highly recommend it.

Elaine Brann from Concord
1 review Everett, ON

Jacob the installer was great, very neat & polite man highly recommend this company. Arrived when he said he would & had to make minor modification to make the job perfect . Very meticulously done. !!

Victoria from Caledon
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Alan was very quick to respond to emails and to come measure and give me a quote. Within a week they came to install 2 hours tops! Great service love
The product! I will be recommended this company to friend and family

Brian from Toronto
2 reviews North York, ON

Assisted Review

Invisible Screens were recommended to us by our friends and I must say the service and quality of product was excellent. The fact its made locally is a bonus. Quentin did an excellent job with the installation. Great experience.

Britt from Toronto
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Assisted Review

Invisible Screens installed a retractable screen on our front door. We liked the fact that its manufactured in Ontario and that it was ready in less then a week. Installation was quick and clean. Great product and service.

Lynn
4 reviews Burlington, ON

Phantom screen installed August 2013. Chips appeared in paint Dec 2013. I had e-mailed and called repeatedly & was told they will repair it. As of May 13/14 nothing had been done.
***After posting my review May 14/14 The company sent out their representative, Quentin, who is a very likable and professional young man to replace the door. The work was completed 2 days after posting my complaint.

Review has 1 previous version

Debbie, We did receive your service request in December and we indicated to you that we were unable to complete the service due to the extreme cold weather and that we will complete it in the spring. Customer service is very important to us and we are glad we were able to resolve your issue.

More about Invisible Screens Canada

Invisible Screens Canada is a leading manufacturer of quality retractable screens in Toronto for French Doors, Entry Doors and Sliding Patio Doors. Retractable Screens by Invisible Screens are considered to be the best made retractable door screens on the market today. Offering 11 standard colours including real wood veneer. Screen mesh options include claw proof pet screen, Tiny Bug screen, Solar and Privacy Screen.