Chasing Petals Flowers

HomeStars  >  Garden Centres in Barrie  >  Chasing Petals Flowers

Reviews for Chasing Petals Flowers

Matt from Midland
1 review Barrie, ON

Called the flower store, ordered a large flower arrangement, gave my address and VISA. I did not pay a deliver fee which is very cool. Very friendly. Flowers arrived 2.5 hours later. Great service, very fresh flowers.

carpenterguy
1 review Barrie, ON

I wanted to recommend Chasing Petals for their great selection of flower arrangements and types of fresh flowers. I needed to send some flowers to my mom for her birthday and they had so many to choose from. The staff was very helpful and had my flowers delivered the same day. Mom was very pleased and the flowers are still as fresh as ever!