B Wise Contractors 2012 Ltd.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
16845 129 Ave Edmonton AB T5V 1L2
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Edmonton  >  B Wise Contractors 2012 Ltd.

Reviews for B Wise Contractors 2012 Ltd.

marie_sargent in Edmonton
marie_sargent in Edmonton
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Kitchen Renovation

The entire team were excellent, they cleaned up after every work session, they left my home in spotless condition. All the skilled trades people were extremely knowledgeable in what their role was, and what work needed to be done for my kitchen renovation. My Project Manager Rick checked in everyday to see how things were going and to review with me any concerns or issues. Rick also provided good solutions to resolve any issue. My Carpenter/Specialist/Jack of all Trades Frank was exceptionally good, he took pride in his work, and did an excellent job installing ceramic tiles, backsplash, painting, and so many other jobs. I love my new kitchen! It is exactly what I wanted thanks to the team at B Wise Contracting.

Thank you Marie for the excellent review, you were a great client to work for. We removed walls and existing kitchen to accomadate the new design that Marie wanted to achieve the open concept which included re wiring plumbing, and re locating some heat ducts.

Alan M.
Alan M.
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Insulating first and then applying vinyl siding of private home

I have only positive comments on B-Wise Construction that exceeded my expectations. With Peter's guidance, my home's exterior walls were insulated. House is now warmer in winter and cooler in summer. Added insulation to my exterior walls reduced my electrical and gas bills. Colour of my exterior walls (premier vinyl) was suggested by Peter and from the applied vinyl received many positive comments from my neighbours. It looks great. His crew cladded my garage door frame and the window and door frame of my shed. B-Wise installed premium vinyl siding with high lighted white corners. Very attractive I might say. My home now looks like a newly constructed home in an older neighbourhood. Project costs and time were very attractive. I highly recommend B-Wise Construction to anyone and feel good about giving this reference through Homestars. (TEN STARS)

Thank you for great review ,your home was 1 1/2 story high ,re insulating the walls were important to do it this house due to old Construction methods ,the r value was double for savings in eery costs and com fort, also the new siding looks great.

BH
BH

Exterior House Renovation

The work included installing new triple pane Lo-E windows, house doors, siding, extra 1" insulation and eaves-trough. Some concrete work done as well. All crews that came to do the work were courteous, hard working and cleaned up the work areas on a daily basis before the left for the day.

In my opinion, its hard to give "perfect ratings " because it's to high a standard for anyone to meet no matter what you are attempting. However I am very satisfied with Peter Urkow and how he treated us. He takes the time to explain products and options.Peter returns phone calls and texts on a timely basis and that is something that I as a customer place great value on. He was also on site many times to inspect the work while it was being done and made sure we understood what was going on and that we were satisfied. That same service from him continued after the bulk of the work was completed. He is a great person to work with and very helpful.

Thanks for the great review, we changed out all the windows to triple Payne low E windows , added insulation to exterior adding to the r value and re sided and increasing the comfort to the inside of the house which saving dollars on energy bills.

mjhammer
mjhammer
1 review St. Albert, AB

Water damaged exterior wall repair

From the beginning with my call to B Wise, a detailed quote including photos of the damage on the second story to a full repair job that I extended to include capping of door and window frames was all done in less than a week with no mess and right on budget.

Thanks for the great review , we were glad to respond to this problem due to poor installation of the windows which caused water leakage which caused rotting in the walls.

Re-siding of house

It is a pleasure to comment on the commitment and pride of workmanship demonstrated by Bwise Contractors. I am very impressed by the quality of their advice, their knowledge of product and the excellence of their installation. Working with Peter Urkow, President of Bwise, to re-side my 2,300 square foot bungalow with high quality siding, including the addition of insulation and capping, was a pleasure and a privilege. The new siding has totally changed the look of my house, updating it and making it more attractive.
The addition of new insulation, which was Peter's suggestion, has made the interior of the house more comfortable and reduced my consumption of natural gas.
The crew that worked with Peter Urkow on this job was also excellent, bringing extensive past experience and knowledge of new siding techniques to the work.
Bwise's pricing was fair and competitive with other siding companies. Any deficiencies or additional small jobs that I identified were taken care of without hesitation and in a timely manner.
I would highly recommend Bwise Contractors to anyone in Edmonton and area who requires similar work done.

Thank you for you great review it was a pleasure to work with you on your project.

1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Floor Reno

I found this company to be very professional. Great service, great workmanship. I had no problems or complaints whatsoever. Would highly recommend. I have even had friends ask about who did the work for us, our floor looks so great.

Thanks For the review we are glad we could help let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Jason
Jason
1 review Edmonton, AB

Constructing a new Basement suite.

Hired B-Wise Contractors to do my basement which included , kitchen area ,bathroom and bedrooms.They have all qualified tradesman doing the jobs from framing to paint and finishing.We were very satisfied with the end result of the project through the expert giudance of the professionals.

Thanks Very much we were glad to help out please keep in touch if you or any friends are looking for anything else.

Blair
Blair

Basement suite renovations.

B-wise contractors do great renovations. Peter is honest, reliable, and experienced in the Edmonton area. He thoroughly understands the secondary suite program with the City of Edmonton. I would highly recommend his work to anyone who needs to renovate an investment property, or simply upgrade to current building codes. Give Peter a call today.

Thank you for your review much appreciated do not hesitate to contact us for any concerns in the future, it was a pleasure to work on your project.

Devyn from Devon
Devyn from Devon
1 review Devon, AB

Renovation

The people were pleasant to deal with, they were always on time and hired a freelance designer to design the renovation for me. The project turned out great and my home is now much more spacious.

Thank you for the review it was a pleasure to work on this project, any concerns please do not hesitate to call us.

Romain from Edmonton
Romain from Edmonton

Siding

After the contractor was awarded the attitude of the contractor changed. They were not as pleasant and as easy to deal with. They never hired the trade they were supposed to to complete the electrical work, therefore the electrical was not up to code and shoddy to say the least! The siding is loose and all wavy, which can be seen from the street.

we are sorry about your concerns , the electrical issue was not part of our contract we tried to solve the issue by hiring an electrician to come over to resolve this but you did not want to pay for his services there was a misunderstanding you assumed this was included in our contract unfortunately it was not. we tried to address all issues with you but we could not .

More about B Wise Contractors 2012 Ltd.

B Wise Contractors have been proud to call Edmonton, Alberta home these past 12 years. Many of our employees have been working in this industry for much longer, giving us a cumulative level of experience spanning over 80 years!
***
We've been in the industry long enough to know that, in the end, you get what you pay for. This is why our philosophy is:
***
"High quality materials and 100% compliance with manufacturer installation specifications."

To maximize the value of your renovation project you need:
***
Highest Quality Materials - you need to build with the best to get the best return on your dollars.
Skilled Tradespeople and Licensed Professionals - you need the BEST installers, materials won't install themselves.
Experience in the industry - you can't fake a tried, tested, and true track record.
***
All of our work is guaranteed, we are licensed, bonded and insured, as well as long-standing members of the Better Business Bureau.