Britcan Furnace Cleaning & More Ltd.

Beaumont AB T4X 1J3
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Edmonton  >  Britcan Furnace Cleaning & More Ltd.

Reviews for Britcan Furnace Cleaning & More Ltd.

Laurie in Edmonton
Laurie in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

furnace/duct cleaning

Today Britcan came to my home to clean the furnace and ducts. What a wonderful crew, Joe, Kay and Corey. They were fast, friendly and very efficient. In and out in no time flat. I would highly recommend this wonderful company and will be using them again.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Furnace cleaning.Dryer Vent Cleaning

This is the 3rd tome for Joe, Kay and team. We had the furnace cleaned and dryer vent cleaned. All good once again! Professional hard workers. Should have had the vents cleaned which they recommended. We will try to do the vents ourselves, ha ha!

Patrick from Edmonton
Patrick from Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Furnace and duct cleaning

Britcan was referred to us from a reliable source & they lived up to the expectations. Courteous and very professional - they have the entrepreneurial spirit and are miles above the companies that blanket areas with their teaser coupons.

Cat from Edmonton
Cat from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

duct cleaning

I live in an older small house and when it came time to replace my 35 year old furnace, I had the ducts cleaned at the same time. Britcan did a thorough job with no fuss or muss. They were very nice and friendly and I will definitely have them out again when the time comes for another cleaning.

Peter from Edmonton
Peter from Edmonton
5 reviews Edmonton, AB

Furnace & duct cleaning

After moving into an older house, where the previous owners had cats, we hired Britcan to clean our furnace and ducts. The crew of two showed up on time, and efficiently tended to our 14 ducts, and forced air gas furnace. Job was complete in less than 2 hours. Cleaned up after themselves, and left us a little 'thank you' package also.

Anne in South End
Anne in South End
1 review EDMONTON, AB

Furnace Cleaning

I had Britcan Furnace Cleaning Company come to my home to do clean my furnace. Joe and Kay were fast and friendly. They showed me what they had exactly done and advised me on how often / how to clean my furnace filter. I am very impressed with their service. I recommend them to all my friends!

More about Britcan Furnace Cleaning & More Ltd.

family owned and operated since 1998, emphasis put on customer relations and satisfaction. We take pride in a job well done.
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Edmonton?