North Halton Heating

48 Wildwood Road Georgetown ON L7G 2W8

Reviews for North Halton Heating

Private User reviews Halton Hills, ON

AC Repair

We have been waiting for another company to come service our AC. I called John advised him of our issue and he came immediately. Thank you John for your prompt and exceptional service!

P&K Georgetown in Georgetown
P&K Georgetown in Georgetown
0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

AC repair

I called John because our 20-year-old AC unit wasn't cooling properly. We expected to have to replace it based on its age. But John was able to repair it within about 15 minutes! We're so happy we didn't have to buy a new one yet, but we'll definitely call John when the time comes!

Natural Gas BBQ Hook Up in Georgetown
Natural Gas BBQ Hook Up in Georgetown
1 review Halton Hills, ON

BBQ has hook up

I called John for a Natural gas BBQ hook up. High quality work and amazing price. John was very friendly and got the job done in a reasonable time. I would highly recommend

Thanks

McSteph in Halton Hills
McSteph in Halton Hills
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Twice used Johns service, twice happy.

So I have an older pool heater. Two times it stopped working and both times I called John. The response time was unbelievable, and his rates are exceptional.
I would recommend his services to my daughters at their homes and have now.
Thanks John,
There are real tradesmen still around.

warren young in Georgetown
warren young in Georgetown
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Pool heater

I phoned John and he arrived to service a pool heater within half an hour. He did it quickly and got to the root of the problem with very little expense involved. I was thoroughly impressed and will not hesitate to call him for any other issues with heating or air conditioning.

Sarah Meadowvale Mississauga
Sarah Meadowvale Mississauga

Installed A/C and humidifier

I heard about North Halton via word of mouth and I am so glad I listened. He gave me a great deal on my A/C and humidifer unit and I would absolutely refer him to anyone.

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Georgetown?