North Halton Heating

Reviews for North Halton Heating

McSteph in Halton Hills
McSteph in Halton Hills
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Twice used Johns service, twice happy.

So I have an older pool heater. Two times it stopped working and both times I called John. The response time was unbelievable, and his rates are exceptional.
I would recommend his services to my daughters at their homes and have now.
Thanks John,
There are real tradesmen still around.

warren young in Georgetown
warren young in Georgetown
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Pool heater

I phoned John and he arrived to service a pool heater within half an hour. He did it quickly and got to the root of the problem with very little expense involved. I was thoroughly impressed and will not hesitate to call him for any other issues with heating or air conditioning.

Sarah Meadowvale Mississauga
Sarah Meadowvale Mississauga

Installed A/C and humidifier

I heard about North Halton via word of mouth and I am so glad I listened. He gave me a great deal on my A/C and humidifer unit and I would absolutely refer him to anyone.