Rikota Mechanical Heating And Air Conditioning

Barrie ON
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Barrie  >  Rikota Mechanical Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for Rikota Mechanical Heating And Air Conditioning

Denperes in Bradford West Gwillimbury
Denperes in Bradford West Gwillimbury
3 reviews Innisfil, ON

Furnace & Air Conditioning

Dwayne was very professional and timely in the supply and installation of our new furnace and air conditioner. The job was completed in one day, leaving a very clean jobsite. I would highly recommend Rikota Mechanical for ones needs.

Scott in San Francisco
Scott in San Francisco
1 review Hamilton, ON

Retrofit furnace, AC, and all ducting

Rikota Mechanical Heating And Air Conditioning
705-791-0498
Barrie

Dwayne was incredibly easy to deal with and knowledgeable about his trade. The cost was bery fair, especially taking into consideration the distance he had to drive (Alcona to Severn Bridge) Dwayne finished early and on budget. Each of his guys (Ryan and Andrew) were polite and courteous and genuinely cared about how the end product would not only work, but look. They were careful not to cut out any more drywall than necessary. I had expected a much larger demo.
Definitely get a quote from Dwayne at Rikota Mechanical. He's your guy

MDM
MDM
3 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Boiler, humidifier, repairs

I'm really conflicted on what to put into this review as I can't completely reconcile the experience I had with Dwayne.

The good:
- Initial responsiveness, knowledge, conscientious
- Super-responsive in emergencies (e.g. called me within 15 minutes on Christmas Day in a no-heat situation).
- Personable, polite

The challenging
- Scheduling a follow-up service call - I tried for 18 months (seriously) to get him to come fix a few things, do an installation, and annual service. Ultimately I gave up.
- Some questionable decisions about installation (installing contrary to the manufacturer recommendations), but I could potentially chalk that up to a difference in expert opinion, although I haven't had any problems since things were corrected.

Eventually and unfortunately, Dwayne dropped off the face of the earth and left me with a major problem: he recommended and installed a product that did not have a wide network of certified technicians. It took me a lot of searching to find someone who could provide the service I needed. Very disappointing (however, he was nice enough that I hope nothing serious has happened to him).

Maryanne Leach in Gooderham
Maryanne Leach in Gooderham
2 reviews Highlands East, ON

Installation of new propane furnace and tankless water heater

one week before Xmas I had everything installed and cleaned to satisfaction. It was the best work I have had done since buying my house.
Very efficient and courteous. I had for two years tried locally to get a tankless water heater and was put off everytime with reasons that it would not work.
The one that was installed by Rikota has never failed my expectations.
I would recommend using this company for any systems you may need.

Ron in richmond hill 2
Ron in richmond hill 2
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Heating System

I built a house and had these awesome guys install the entire heating system. Excellent reliable, clean, and quality job. The inspectors even commented on the great workmanship. I'd recommend Dwayne to everyone