Furniture

Reviews for Zilli Home Interiors

Lilian (Lily Saryan) from Mississauga
Lilian (Lily Saryan) from Mississauga

Accents chairs

My husband and I visited Zilli Home in Woodbridge and met Lamya a wonderful consultant . We ordered two accent chairs. Lamya was very helpful. She helped us to choose the fabrics and colours . Lamya is very polite and friendly. I am so happy with our purchase and I can not wait for two months to get them. We had a very positive experience. We will certainly be returning for dinning chairs . Thank
you Lamya. Lily Simonian

Gillian Lauder from Whitby
Gillian Lauder from Whitby
2 reviews Ashburn, ON

Basement TV room

We are sourcing out our furniture for this new room . Selection in Zilli Home is incredible and live the quality of the fabrics .We have selected the perfect sectional couch .

Marina Pezzutti in Etobicoke
Marina Pezzutti in Etobicoke

Family room

I visited Zilli Home and dealt with Natasha sales person. She was very nice and very informative with Zilli products. Because of her approach, she made me feel not pressured in any way and I purchased one of your products with such ease. I would definitely recommend Zilli Home and specifically sales person Natasha.

Gloria and Sammy in Maple
Gloria and Sammy in Maple

Wonderful Experience

After moving from Montreal to Vaughan in June, my husband and I were very fortunate to find Zilli Home Interiors. From the moment we met Anna Staggopoulos until the moment we purchased the last piece of furniture (I'm sure it won't be the last....), we had nothing but a positive experience. Anna is a delight to work with. I might add that the selection of furniture is fabulous and second to none. I highly recommend a visit to this store for a wonderful shopping experience.

Natasha in Brampton
Natasha in Brampton

New House

We recently bought a new home and had been furniture shopping for a couple of months before we came across Zilli's. They have a great selection of pieces. Our design consultant Giulia was very knowledgeable and helpful in selecting furniture/colours/fabrics/etc for our living room and bedroom. The furniture is of great quality and looks amazing! Next onto the study and dining room! I will definitely recommend Zilli's to friends and family.

Hi Natasha! Giulia is indeed a wonderful Design Consultant and we are so glad she was able to assist you with all your home decor needs. Your word of mouth to family and friends is greatly appreciated! Hope to see you in the store soon!

Afi in Toronto
Afi in Toronto

Home furniture

I had an amazing experience shopping here. The staff were friendly and my furniture are of great quality and unique looks. I will definitely recommend this store to my colleagues and friends. I also found the store decour to be refreshing.

Thank you very much. We pride ourselves in offering great products with fabulous value. Your recommendations to your friends are greatly appreciated! See you soon!

Rose Medeiros in Brampton
Rose Medeiros in Brampton

Dining Room Purchase

My husband and I visited Zilli Home Interiors in search of a new Kitchen Dining Set as well as a Formal Dining Room Set for our new home. As soon as you walk into the showroom, you fall in love with so many beautiful pieces. We had the pleasure of dealing with Lamya, a Design Consultant with Zilli, who provided us with valuable advice and helped us choose fabrics and coordinating pieces that best suited our home décor. We really appreciated Lamya's professional opinion and so glad we chose the fabrics and colours that she suggested. Zilli Home Interiors gave us a great price and offered us a discount without any request on our part. We will certainly be returning to Zilli to shop for our Living Room and Accent Pieces in the new year.

Thank you very much for the great review Rose. So glad we were able to assist you with your home decor needs. Looking forward to seeing you in the store again soon!

Toni MP from Oak Ridges
Toni MP from Oak Ridges
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Sectional

We were finishing our basement last year and I'm just now getting all of my reviews on Home Stars.

After a lot of searching, we went in to this store looking for a sectional and found one we liked on the showroom floor. We wanted to see if we could get a discount for the floor model since it was exactly what we were looking for. They did try to push us onto one we didn't like but was shaped the same and would be in our price range. I didn't like the material but the other one was too much money so we asked what could be done on the price of the first one we liked.

Our sales associate, Lamya, went back to the boss over and over again until we got it to a price we could afford. They immediately wrapped up the floor model to protect it and stored it for us until we could take delivery. Our basement wasn't going to be finished for about 2 months and they had no problem holding onto it for us at no cost. Lamya responded quickly to all of my email questions (about shipping/delivery) at all hours of the day.

When delivery came, it was last winter and very wet outside. The guys were kind enough to bring in all the pieces first and then dry off their boots/put on protective booties and then bring all the pieces of the sectional to the basement. They set it up nicely and even fluffed the pillows out! They were extremely polite.

Overall, I'm shocked by the other reviews as we had a great experience and would go there again. We've had our sectional for almost a year and it still looks brand new.

Thank you very much for your positive review! We appreciate you taking the time to post about your amazing experience. Enjoy your furniture and we look forward to helping you again!
Natalie Papia
President

Gisela from Kleinburg
Gisela from Kleinburg
1 review Caledon, ON

Dinning set

I ordered a dinning set, 1st. one appeared with a couple of scratches, nobody called for 3 days and after going to the store somebody called after 5 days, then replaced with another table with a dent and a small scratch that was fixed with a wood stain repair pen (not even sanded to make it even). Unfortunately my husband who was tired did not realize about dent and that the carpenter did not even sand the table, so he signed ok. After I called, they said that everything should be fine because my husband signed. I would not go again to this store who promise something that they don't fulfill and on top of that the person said that I should accept failures of 10% in wood furniture.

Dear Gisela, Thank you for taking the time to post your experience at Zilli Home. It is by doing this that we improve our processes, and most importantly, our customer service. To reconfirm, you received a replacement dining table within 6 days of the original order due to some imperfections that you found - which is quite a quick turnaround. Although you have a touch up marker for any scratches, I also offered you a $200 gift card to be used in the store at your convenience. Thank you again for your shopping at Zilli Home and I look forward to seeing you in the store again soon!!

Looking for Furniture pros in Woodbridge?