Top Tile

Reviews for Top Tile

Duane Crocker from Newmarket
Duane Crocker from Newmarket
4 reviews Newmarket, ON

Backsplash and slate tile repair

Justin and crew did a great job, fixed any concerns we had right away. Did not leave the job until we were 100% satisfied. Great attention to detail. He was hired by our kitchen contractor but we would hire him again no problem.

Sharron Markham
Sharron Markham
5 reviews MARKHAM, ON

Tile installation fireplace/entrance

We used Justin in June to remove and install tile in our entrance and fireplace hearth. Justin did a very professional job and is extremely personable, professional and fair. When we ran into install issues, he willingly provided practical suggestions to overcome these issues. While our job was quite small and we contracted with him when he was quite busy, he did keep in communication with us if he was going to be late and did the necessary to make things right. Justin put in 12 hour days to get the job done. We would gladly use Justin again.

Sharon S.
Sharon S.
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Master Bathroom Retiling

Justin came in with the most affordable quote for doing our bathroom and was really helpful in finding us some very affordable tiles to redo our bathroom. We had a tight budget and he was able to accomodate us. the bathroom turned out gorgeous and the tiles are very modern and updated. He was kind enough to help us out on the weekend by meeting us at the tile shoppe to help us pick out suitable tiles.

The tile work that he did was excellent and we are very happy with the outcome.

Thanks Justin.

M. Gallo in Richmond hill
M. Gallo in Richmond hill
1 review ,

Backsplash in Kitchen

Justin and his team did an excellent job in installing our mosaic backsplash in our kitchen. This was the first time that we had hired a contractor to do this king of work, and my wife and I are very impressed by the professionalism and high quality of work.

We're very pleased and would definitely recommend him!

Tuija Laughlen in Newmarket
Tuija Laughlen in Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Kitchen backsplash

Justin was very professional and amicable. He was also flexible with our schedule and was able to do the job in due time. I would recommend him as I found him to be meticulous at his work.

Thank you very much for the opportunity to install your backsplash. The stainless steel & glass mosiac tile backsplash looks very sharp in your kitchen, it really complemented the surroundings. Hope you and your family enjoy the work for years to come, Thanks

charles baker in Newmarket
charles baker in Newmarket
1 review NEWMARKET, ON

Tiling of front porch

I was very pleased with the company. The work was started and completed on time and it looks great. They always returned my phones call and gave me good guidance. they went above and beyond. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you very much Charles for the business, we were lucky to get good weather for those few day that enabled us to do the installation which looks awsome, Thanks

John McBeth in Bradford
John McBeth in Bradford
2 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

60sq ft Backsplash

Justin installed a backsplash in my kitchen which not only looks great, but was done in a professional manner. Justin explained the entire process to my wife and I, completed the job on time and took extra care to explain how to effectively care for the backsplash and maintain it for years to come. He is professional, courteous and a very neat worker. He would not leave my house until every ounce of dust was swept and the kitchen was returned to the state in which he found it. He will definitely be back to do other jobs in my house. Family and friends have commented on the job and he will earn a lot of business from this one job.

Thank you John, it was a pleasure meeting you and your family as well as the time i spent at your home installaling your travertine backsplash. Your were very courtious and i am very appreciative of that. As with any installation big or small the largest amount our care and only the highest quality products has to be applied to ensure a installation upto our standards. John I look forward to our next project together and appreciate any business you refer to Top Tile Flooring,

Justin Larose Toppazzini
Top Tile flooring

Pam in Richmond Hill
Pam in Richmond Hill
1 review Bradford, ON

Main Floor 24" x 24" Porcelaine Tile Installation

Assisted Review

Justin
I would like to Thank you for the beautiful job you did in laying my porcelain tiles throughout the hallway and kitchen. They are absolutuely gorgeous. Many people have commented on the quality and workmanship of the job you did. I look forward to doing business with you again....need to renovate my bathroom! Thanks again and it
was truly a pleasure working with you and your team.
Regards,
Pam Lepofsky
Thornhill, Ontario

Thank You Pam, It was a pleasure installing your floor, and am happy we went the extra mile and levelled the entire floor. And looking forward to see what the entire reno looks like when its all completed. Just email when its completed and il come over to take some pictures to add to my online portfolio. Thank you once again Pam, hope you and your family enjoy your newly renovated home,
Justin Toppazzini - Top Tile Flooring

Jennie Howitt
Jennie Howitt
1 review Bradford, ON

Installation of 775 Sq Ft of 16 X 32 Marble in a brick pattern with a random strip mosaic border, 72 Sq ft Travertine Ledge stone Fireplace, Top Tile Flooring did a wonderful job.I had my kitchen, hallway, 2 bathrooms, and a 40 Sq Ft backsplash with a

I phoned Top Tile Flooring after they where recommended by The Tile Shoppe, Justin the owner came by to give me a quote and was very professional and informative about the whole process, from begining to end, from the methods and products used, to the time line and different options we had with different methods and prices associated with them. As well they offered our family a 24 month warranty against anything that can possibly go wrong, making us feel 100% confident in Top Tile Flooring. Since then we have reffered Top Tile to all of our Family and friends and we are having them back to do our ensuit in the fall. Top Tile Flooring has given our family a great floor as we'll as a smooth and problem free installation we would recommend them. Check out there website at toptile.ca and you can see our job.

Jennie, the installation we did for you and your family took a little bit of planning, but like any planning it pays off because your floor looks great, so thank you for all the refferals that have been passed my way, i am grateful for all the business, Thanks and look forward to doing your ensuite,

More about Top Tile

Top Tile Flooring is a quality orientated installation company. All work is performed by a certified Tile Setter who will insure the the installation is done with the upmost quality. Tile setting is a skill that requires patience, knowledge and a good set of knee pads. Top Tile Flooring uses ...