Conestoga Paving Ltd

jamie from Brantford
jamie from Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

New Driveway gone really wrong

i was told he would warranty his work, I was told he would stand behind his work and was promised three inches minimum of asphalt, thats what i was told, thats not what i got.

Immediately I pointed out the drive was not angled around my gardens and I myself started to move the plastic liners around the garden so this could be done. I was told to stop and they would finish the job. Guess what they did not, I told them with in 15 minutes of finishing the job it was not done, they would not come back and promised over and over and over again that it would be fixed. No one ever showed up.

Today the drive is cracked almost entirely in half and from parking my car on it is clearly indented from the wheels of my car parking in my drive.

this company wants your money cares nothing about your family tells bold face untruths and will never stand behind their amazingly poor work.

If your thinking of using them, please, please, please come see the horrible work they did to my home first.

Lee in Brantford
Lee in Brantford
2 reviews Brantford, ON

Driveway Paving.

Conestoga Paving responded to my call for an estimate, within 24 hours. They provided a detailed quote (which I compared with 2 others), and began work in a reliable, friendly, and professional manner. My new driveway is beautiful. They even installed concrete curbs and a walkway to the back yard. I would recommend them to any of my friends, family nd neighbours!