Superior Cabinets

Reviews for Superior Cabinets

Jillian R in Calgary
Jillian R in Calgary

Basement Remodel: Wet Bar and Built-in Storage

After researching extensively our cabinet install we choose Superior. During our basement remodel, we dealt with many individuals and companies in the industry. I only wish we received the same professionalism and customer service at other companies, as we did with Superior. Our designer, Kyla, was always available, knowledgable and gave us an excellent price. The installer, John, did an excellent job and tidied up very well. We had to have them come back and do a couple of paint touch ups and this was done promptly and without any hassle. We will certainly use Superior again when we do our upstairs remodel and will not waste our time getting quotes elsewhere.

Hi Jillian,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such wonderful comments! We're very pleased to hear that you had a great experience with our team in Calgary. We hope you're able to enjoy your new basement cabinets and remodel for many years to come!

Have an excellent day.

Superior Cabinets

Private User reviews De Winton, AB

Many Problems, but they did finish the work

We had many problems with this company, and I sincerely wish that I did more homework before hiring them. It was a long and disappointing experience. Wrong measurements were taken for certain pieces, several wrong or mismatched parts arrived, parts of the order were missing altogether, and in effect a 2 day install took 7 months of backorders and frustration. The designer was not accountable, communicative, or helpful, and didn't provide guidance through basic issues. In effect, ended up with handles that were in the way of appliances, among other things. The rest of the service was ok, they were accountable and willing to work through problems, and did finish almost everything in the end. We reached compromise on some items, and they eventually provided correct pieces for others. But I still have a mismatched cabinet door that they insisted I ordered like that on purpose, and I gave up on getting them to fix it. Overall, if I knew how this would go, I would certainly have hired someone else.

Thank you for your review and we sincerely apologize for your negative experience with our company. We understand the frustration you have experienced and will use your testimonial as a learning opportunity to improve our process and most importantly our communication. Making no excuses, job completion is something we strive for and unfortunately not every job goes to plan and gets done in the agreed upon time frame. If you have time, we invite a call to our Edmonton General Manager, Vanessa who can be reached at 780-409-3435. I think more improvement opportunities could be uncovered to help us become better. Again, thank you for your time in preparing this review and for giving us your valued feedback.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

New house project

We ordered cabinets for kitchen and bathrooms. Initial design experience was positive. The trouble started at the actual delivery / install. The fixes have been going on for more than six months. Sometimes installer is not available sometimes the correct parts don't come. The appliances don't fit in the cabinets. All the model numbers of appliances was provided at the on set.
Apparently they have too much work and they don't need your satisfaction at the end. Of course they want 100% of the money before delivery.
Never pay them full in advance. The service is terrible.

We sincerely apologize for your negative experience with our company. We would like nothing more than to discuss the concerns you have brought forward and work on building an action plan to correct the situation. Unfortunately we do not have a way to message you through this system, but wondered if you could contact us via email or telephone (edmontonshowroom[at]superiorcabinets.ca or 1-780-409-3400), please ask for Vanessa Zelada, our Edmonton General Manager who has been notified about this improvement opportunity and is looking forward to your call. Thank you again for your review and we apologize for this inconvenience.

Sherri from Calgary
Sherri from Calgary

Kitchen & Bathroom Renovations

I ordered by cabinets in August of 2013 and they did not arrive until mid November 2013. Some of the pieces were incomplete or the wrong colour, again the wait for these were 12 weeks. The installer, Tony, left a huge mess, at least an inch of sawdust in each cabinet. Did not clean up after himself. Once everything was installed in February 2014 we have had some issues with the bathroom vanity. It was installed wrong. The service to have this issue rectified is extremely disappointing. I have had a Tech in twice (I had to contact them each time, even though I asked the Tech to let their superiors know) and they cannot find the issue (the cabinet is installed wrong people). The bottom drawer does not close properly, however the company does not care about end service. Hopefully one day they will feel it necessary to look after their customers but they are not doing so with this one. I would recommend looking at an alternate cabinet company to take help of your renos.

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time and giving us honest feedback. At Superior we value Customer Service and are committed to Continual Improvement and will use your feedback to strengthen our Customer Experience and Processes. I invite you to contact me directly, as we would welcome the opportunity to resolve your ongoing issues, and discuss your experience in more detail to better improve. Brian L, General Manager - Southern Alberta 403-258-0477

sandi huynh from Calgary
sandi huynh from Calgary

Kitchen cabinets

We have renewed our parents' house kitchen cabinets since it is an older house and superior cabinets did an excellent job ! the installations were beautifully done and we loved how the kitchen turned out!

Thank you so much for your kind review. Innovative designers, quality workmanship at a fair price and customer experience is what we strive for everyday and it’s been that way since 1980. Lastly, we appreciate your patronage and thank you for tanking the time to share your experiences with the online community.

Krugers
Krugers

Kitchen

Absolutely the WORST quality of cabinets and workmanship I have ever seen. Laminate, no solid wood edges, warping etc. Furthermore they don't scribe their cabinets to the wall so big unslughtly gaps are left. One entire bank of cabinets was not installed into the stud and almost came down on us.

Terrible follow up and service. Stay away!

czpro in Okotoks
czpro in Okotoks
1 review Okotoks, AB

kitchen, bath, laundry

Initial working relation ship was very positive. They were helpful in the design element. Cabinets were delivered in a timely manner and installation without challenges. Unfortunately they failed to provide a bathroom cabinet that met with the approved specks and were resistant to accepting responsibility and rectifying the mistakes. The company became arrogant and difficult to work with. In the end after 3 failed attempts to correct the design,the cabinet did meet with expectation but not without unnecessary stress and a drawn out process that ended in a less than positive manner. Good customer service disappears when they are faced with design / manufacturing challenges. Would not recommend them

Shannon Acadia
Shannon Acadia

Kitchen re-design

My rep, Chris Grima was just fantastic! He was so helpful and went out of his way to help me re-design my new kitchen. He was very patient and listened to what I wanted and most significantly, he was honest. He told it like it was and didn't just 'sell me', he genuinely wanted to (and did) create the kitchen that I wanted. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a new/updated kitchen!

More about Superior Cabinets

Superior Cabinets; experts in kitchen design, we incorporate leading edge innovation and kitchen functionality in all of our projects (Renovation or New Home Construction). We’ve been creating dream kitchens since 1980, Proudly Manufactured in Saskatoon and Canadian Owned, Showrooms in Saskatoon, Regina, Calgary, Edmonton and Fort McMurray. Visit a showroom ...
Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Saskatoon?