Durham Home Inspection

Reviews for Durham Home Inspection

A in Ajax
A in Ajax

Home Inspection

We needed a home inspector within a 3 day window, and we were very fortunate to get Darren in, right away. He was highly knowledgable, approachable and very thorough. Darren had answers to all our questions and provided guidance and recommendations whenever we had a concern or question. He talked us through all his findings and also provided us with a thorough report. We were very happy to have worked with Darren and highly recommend him!

Thanks for the review. It was a pleasure working with you. Take care.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Home Inspection

Darren is a knowledgeable, kind and accurate home inspector. Yesterday he did our new home inspection and he did thoroughly. He inspect all electrical, plumbing, roof, flooring, windows, doors, appliances, walls of the home. He is up to date with the real estate inspection code and market. I am highly recommend him to all. I will use him again again for our future properties. He gave us report in detail with recommendation and very fast so we can meet our deadline. Thanks Darren for your service.

Thanks Jigar, it was a pleasure to help you out.

dimitra p.
dimitra p.
1 review Oshawa, ON

Home inspection

Darren was wonderful! He was so kind and helpful. He knew it was our first home inspection and answered any questions or concerns we had. He took lots of pictures and explained things in detail of what needed to be done. He made us feel at ease with everything. I highly recommend him and will definitely be working with him again.

Thanks for the review Dimitra. You were great to work with and hope you enjoy your new home!

cynthiaebarnes
cynthiaebarnes
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Home Inspection

What an amazing experience during a
time when stress is high and nerves can be bad. Darren was a professional in every way. On time, explained when asked and thorough in his inspection. Clearly from his many years of experience, has hone his craft. He was very approachable, honest, and thorough. And his responsiveness to any contact we made was thoroughly appreciated A true pleasure to work with. I give him a 10+ and would highly recommend to everyone and anyone needing a Home Inspection done. Definitely made a potentially stressful situation a pleasure

Thanks Cynthia, it was great meeting you and hope you enjoy your new home. Thanks for the kind words.

Sarah
Sarah
1 review Ajax, ON

Home Inspection

Darren was very thorough, knowledgeable, and professional during our home inspection. He went above and beyond explaining things we did not understand and even sat down with us to explain his findings. He educated us on things to do in the future to prevent us from running into problems that may cost alot later on. I would definitely use his services again and would definitely recommend him to anyone needing an inspector in the future! Thanks again!

Hi Sarah, thanks for the kind words. I'm glad I was able to help. Stay in touch!

Chris
Chris

House inspection

My inspector (Darren Arseneau) did an excellent job. He made me aware of serious issues present in the house I was interested in buying and answered every question I had with patience and in-depth knowledge. When you read other reviews highlighting Darren's professionalism (in every aspect of the word), you can trust them because they're 100% accurate.

Thanks Christine. Glad to help. It was a pleasure working with you. Thanks for hiring Durham Home Inspection

Home inspection

Very happy with this company, home inspector is very knowledgeable & patiently answered all my questions. He checked attic, roof, used special camera to check if there are any plumbing issues, checked basement, AC, electric, backyard, windows and a lot more. All of the suggestions were listed in the report that I got same day.

Thanks!

scott.christie in Ajax
scott.christie in Ajax
1 review Pickering, ON

Home inspection

We used Darren to do our home inspection for a new property we purchased in Ajax, On. Darren did a great job provided lots of feed back and some great information .

We would highly recommend him.

Thanks Scott for the kind words. It was a pleasure to help you.

Tiffany in
Tiffany in
1 review Oshawa, ON

Home Inspection

My name is Tiffany and I can not expressed enough how impressed we were with Darren's services. He was Very knowledgeable and professional. He offers great advice and is very helpful. I can't thank you again Darren. You definitely get our high recommendation.

Thanks for the kind words. Happy to be of service.

More about Durham Home Inspection

Who We Are Having completed over 4000 Home Inspections, Durham Home Inspection is a Certified and fully insured Home Inspection firm providing clients with thorough and professional services. Ensuring you are completely prepared and understand the condition of the home is our focus. Our on-site reporting system includes digital pictures ...
Looking for Home Inspection pros in Whitby?