AJ Stucco And Renovation

Reviews for AJ Stucco And Renovation

GaryB in Toronto
GaryB in Toronto

3 large stucco walls

Julius did an excellent job with the stucco on our house. There was an issue with the stucco over the winter likely caused by a problem with the roof and Julius came back 9 months later and fixed all the issues. His team was very efficient and worked hard. We are very happy with his work and the service provided.

Sara from Burlington
Sara from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

stucco

Julius was very thorough and conscientious. He did an excellent job. He communicated well to ensure that we were always on the same page about the work we wanted done. I would definitely recommend him!

RR in Etobicoke
RR in Etobicoke
16 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Exterior Stucco

On the recommendation of my father we used AJ Stucco for our new home build. What I liked about them is their no-nonsense approach. They come in, give you a day and timeline as to how long it will take to finish, and bang, it's done. We used them to do our stucco as well as supply/install moulding under the soffets. I know why my dad speaks highly of them and I would have no problem recommending them to anyone.

AlexO
AlexO

Stucco

If you want the job done correctly and to last a long time give them a call. You wont be dissapointed. My house turned out perfect and I am very happy with it.

Looking for Stucco pros in Mississauga?