RJ Contracting - No Longer in Business

Carpenters
Burlington ON L7N2Y4
HomeStars  >  Carpenters in Burlington  >  RJ Contracting - No Longer in Business

Reviews for RJ Contracting - No Longer in Business

Shimon in Richmond Hill
Shimon in Richmond Hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Pot lights installation in kitchen and family room

Rob Shver was referred to me by my friend. I asked Rob to install potlights in kitchen and family room. I did installations of potlights myself in the past, but this time it was different: Kitchen drilling is dangerous because of pipes leading to upstairs and family room had popcorn ceiling. Rob brought video camera to drill few extra holes in kitchen to see the situation and job was done quickly, professionally and beautifully. The only warning I give here is that you are responsible to paint ceiling in the kitchen after job done. I am not sure if this is fair or not, but we are talking here about electrician, not painter. Family room was done without extra drilling, but had large extra box in the middle of the room (go figure!) which created headache for Rob, but yet he did job perfectly. I highly recommend Rob as honest, professional, licensed electrician who is doing job on time and does not beg for more money than agreed upon in the beginning.

Carol in Burlington
Carol in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Livingroom reno - Crown, trim and baseboards

Rob always arrived on time ,worked all day with appropriate breaks and everyday till project was finished. The trim looks fantastic. Everyone who sees it says -"give me his name". He has done work for friends and they are very pleased with him. Big plus he is reasonably priced.