Toronto ON M8Y 3J3

Angel Stone Removal

416-251-4555
Toronto
M8Y 3J3

Excellent service from quote to final product. You know they care about the end result and that the customer is happy. Highly recommend.

It was great to work with you on this and I look forward to getting the brick cleaned and re-stored! - Clarke T.

J.Jackson in Mississauga
J.Jackson in Mississauga

Chimney Repair

I'm glad I used Homestars to find this Company. Their Crew carried out the work with Professionalism and great care, plus they left the jobsite clean and neat. They also arrived on time and worked without stop until the repair was finished.
No hesitation in recommending this fine Canadian Company.

Thanks very much Jack

Bernie H. in Toronto
Bernie H. in Toronto

Brick and concrete repair

I called Turnbull Masonry as well as 2 other companies to get an estimate for repairing flaking bricks and broken concrete steps. The estimate was provided quickly and was very competitive and reasonable. They called me the day before to confirm that the work would be done the next day. The two individuals arrived at the agreed time and started the work. They were very friendly and kept me informed of what they were doing. They completed the agreed work efficiently and actually did some additional minor repairs that they noticed. I was delighted with the finished product and with the conscientious and detailed approach of the workers. I would highly recommend Turnbull to anyone who needs bricks or concrete repaired. It was a pleasure dealing with them.

Hi Bernie,
Thanks very much for the positive feedback! It was a pleasure to work with you on this, I'm very glad we got the job done. - Clarke Turnbull

John T. from Toronto
John T. from Toronto

Stone steps, pathway and retaining wall

Turnbull replaced two flights of concrete steps, a pathway and a low retaining wall. The steps and pathway were faced in natural stone and the retaining wall with manufactured stone. Clint and his team were a pleasure to deal with. Greg and Zubair were especially diligent on the stonework. Issues were resolved cooperatively and flexibly. I would highly recommend this team.

I am downrating this review. After 2 years I had a straightforward follow up request. I cannot get anyone to return my phone calls. Obviously the company does not support its work.

Review has 1 previous version
Christian in Toronto
Christian in Toronto

Tuck-pointing chimney and outer walls

We needed some basic upkeep done to the walls and chimney of our 1920s home and selected Turnbull for their fair pricing, straightforward communication, and experience with older buildings. They replaced the missing and damaged mortar, filled a hole in our concrete block foundation, and advised us on future repairs to our chimney. They chose a mortar suitable in strength and colour for the age of our home and the new tuck-pointing is nearly indistinguishable from the older mortar that surrounds it. The masons, Phong and Lionel, were very professional -- efficient, tidy, and communicative. Overall a very good experience with everyone involved: thank you!

Hi Chris,

Thank you very much for the kind review! Our goal for masonry restoration is to make our work invisible. I will pass long the nice words to Phong and Lionel, they will appreciate that as well!

Mario from the Beaches
Mario from the Beaches

Tuck Pointing

I had the job quoted by several companies and although they were not the least expensive they did a great job. The crew headed by Phong was very communicative , happy to do what I pointed out to them and thorough and clean . Tony was great to deal with at Turnbull and his guys were all very nice and good workers. They never complained and even replaced some bricks and cleaned areas that I wasnt expecting them to. Great job guys!!!

Hi Mario,

Thank you for the review! One of our policies is to do exactly what is in the contract and where possible to do a little extra than that in order to make for a really satisfied customer. It was a pleasure doing the work for you!

Yasmin Z. in Toronto
Yasmin Z. in Toronto

Brick Repairs

416-251-4555
Toronto
M8Y 3J3

We used Turnbull Masonry 2 years ago to do some brick repairs to our 135 year old house.
When the job was done we did not think it was done as there were still quite a few unsightly crumbling bricks on the walls but we had already paid more than we originally wanted to.
When Turnbull Masonry was made aware of the fact that we were not happy, they made a big effort to come back and replace the remaining bricks that we wanted replaced in the first place at no extra charge to us.
It is a family run business that cares about their reputation and will make sure that you are a happy customer when they are finished.
Thank you Clint, and family.

Thank you very much for this review Yasmin. It means the world to me that my clients are fully satisfied and happy with our work. After learning about your upset I couldn't sleep until we handled this, now that we have made this right I have been sleeping like a baby. Thank you for your business and it was a pleasure working with you.

-Clint

Anna M.
Anna M.

Stonework Repairs around the perimeter of the house

This is the second time that I have used the services of Turnbull Masonry. As before I found themto be very knowledgable, very professional as well as a hard working group of young men. Their workis exemplary and their cleanup is excellent. I trust this company and the people who work with them and for them.I recommend Turnbull Masonry with the confidence that you will be as impressed with them as I am.

Thank you so much for the review Anna! It was great working for you again and I look forward to any future projects you may need us for.

Jo-Anne Lex
Jo-Anne Lex

Great Company! 10/10 will recommend.

I was very happy to have chosen this company. I was extremely satisfied with their work. They are reliable, courteous and work was completed in a timely manner. Excellent clean-up. The work was inspected by Anthony Clementi and they made sure I was totally satisfied with their work. Greg and Zubair, who did the work, worked as a great team.

Thank you very much for the very kind review Jo-Anne. We take pride in our work and are very happy that you chose us for your project and that you are "totally satisfied".

Best,
Ellen Turnbull

David W.
David W.

Tuckpointing and Parapet Repair

Ron was very good to deal with on the work deliverables, expectations on quality and timing, and price was reasonable compared to other quotes. They finished on time and on budget and top quality job. He said 8-10 days to finish and the job took 8 working days. Some quotes from larger companies said as much as 1-3 months.

The job was a 3 storey building on Danforth Ave. with commercial and residential tenants in our building, and lots of pedestrians. The job site was kept safe and clean. We received praises from our tenants since there was no safety concerns. There were little to no interruptions to businesses as they were working around business hours of the tenants to not interrupt their entry area during business hours.

Phong was the supervisor on the job and the team worked well together non-stop. Phong was great in dealing with the commercial tenants and other neighbours.

I would recommend you calling Ron to get a quote on your job!

Thanks David. Really nice to hear.

More about Turnbull Masonry

CALL 416-251-4555 FOR A FREE ESTIMATE. Welcome to the Turnbull Masonry HomeStars page. Our company takes pride in our customer service, and our committment to delivering what we promise. All of our customers deal directly with the owner to ensure complete customer satisfaction. What you can expect from Turnbull Masonry …