Turnbull Masonry

Reviews for Turnbull Masonry

LR in Etobicoke
LR in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

tuck pointing & brick replacement, chimney work

To maintain the appearance of my older home I contacted Turnbull Masonry for a quote for needed brick replacement and tucking. Mr Turnbull arrived on time, surveyed the work to be done and gave a very resonalbe quote. The work was done in a timely fashion, done when he stated it would be done and totally to my satisfaction .I would certainly reccommend Turnbull Masonry to neighbours and friends and will use his services for future jobs.

Laurie in Sunnylea
Laurie in Sunnylea
1 review Etobicoke, ON

repair of older brick

My house was a mess of cracks, many of which had been made worse by amateur attempts at repair. Clinton had been doing work in the neighbourhood, so I asked him to comment. He persuaded me to let him fix things. His work was beyond my expectation - invisible mending! He is very professional and courteous and seems to love what he does - approaches it as an art. A great experience!

Hi Laurie, thanks for the nice review! I agree it was a great experience, being able to provide a service and have it reciprocated with your appreciation means everything to me.

Thanks again!

Clinton Turnbull

JS in Bloor West Village
JS in Bloor West Village

Chimney Rebuild / Maintenance

In 2009 I had substantial renovations done to my home. Turnball was one of the many companies who did work on my home. By far one of the most professional contractors I worked with! PLUS great price/value, on-time completion, follow-up, PLUS provided helpful advice when asked about other projects on the home. If he did not know / he put me in touch with other professionals. I wish every contractor I worked with was like Turnball.

Thank you very much John! It means a lot to me for you to say these things about my company.

Julia in Downtown Toronto
Julia in Downtown Toronto

chimney re-build

Assisted Review

Clinton was able to tell me clearly what the problem with my chimney and the draft that was coming to my living room through the fireplace. He was very courteous, knowledgeable of the trade,gave me options of different price and materials, and came back with his team to work on a timely manner. The chimney looks good, and he actually followed up to make sure caps are properly done., and I am absolutely pleased with the work. Thank you very much.

Your welcome Julia! I'm glad I handled that draft issue for you, and that you are pleased with my work! Thank you for the great review!

Dominic & Urszula - High Park
Dominic & Urszula - High Park

Chimney Repair

Assisted Review

We were exasperated before we met Clint and didn't know what to do with our chimney. He took the time to inspect our chimney and give us a thorough description of what needed to be done and why. We felt we could trust Clint so we hired him to do the work, and are very happy with the results.

Thank you Dominic and Urszula for the nice review! It was a pleasure doing that project for you.

Jed
Jed

Brick replacement and tuck pointing.

Assisted Review

I had this company replace bricks and do some tuck pointing on my older Toronto home, I was amazed at their ability to match not only the brick but also the color of the mortar. I've already recommended them to my neighbors, and look forward to dealing with them in the future. Thanks.

Thank you! It was great being able to provide you with that service. I take pride in my ability to restore a home back to its original appeal, and it means a lot to me that you were happy with my work. Thanks for my first Home Stars review!

More about Turnbull Masonry

CALL 416-251-4555 FOR A FREE ESTIMATE. Welcome to the Turnbull Masonry HomeStars page. Our company takes pride in our customer service, and our committment to delivering what we promise. All of our customers deal directly with the owner to ensure complete customer satisfaction. What you can expect from Turnbull Masonry …