Superior Screens - No Longer in Business

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Mississauga ON L5B 3C1
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Mississ Auga  >  Superior Screens - No Longer in Business

Reviews for Superior Screens - No Longer in Business

Kira in East york
Kira in East york
13 reviews East York, ON

screen door for sliding glass door, custom size

After trying without success to find screen door to fit our unusually-sized sliding glass door, we tried Magic Mesh. After a couple of days, that fell down. Until a few weeks ago, I didn't even know there was such a thing as a company that comes to your house to build window and door screens of any size. I wish I'd known about them ages ago. Matt came and built a screen door for the back patio. He was done before I even got home and only needed me to open the back door so he could attach a locking mechanism. The screen looks good and slides beautifully. I would definitely use them again if I needed another screen.

Sharon Hirtle in Mississauga
Sharon Hirtle in Mississauga

Window and door screen repairs/replacement

Replace screening and make screen frames on site. They come to your location to do the work. They did a good job, the screening is tight and their cost is reasonable. I would hire them again and have!

More about Superior Screens - No Longer in Business

Superior Screens is Toronto, Mississauga and Brampton's only mobile screen service. We repair and install all makes of window screens and door screens. We install and service Wizard Retractable Screen Doors and we custom build Screen Enclosures.