Greene Contracting

Basement Renovation
Shelburne ON
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Brampton  >  Greene Contracting
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Greene Contracting

Michelle in Barrie
1 review Shelburne, ON

We hired Greene Contracting to finish our basement.
Right from the start, Greg was very professional. He listened to our needs/wants and then made suggestions to make the best out of our space.
Greg's attention to detail is superior, he kept the area clean and as dust free as possible. He was very reliable and always on schedule.
He stayed in the original estimate and used high quality products. We are so impressed with our basement and it is now our favourite room in our home.
We highly recommend Greene Contracting for any renovations!!
Thank you, we absolutely love it!

Job Price

Thanks Michelle. It was a pleasure.

Ryan White  in Orillia
1 review Orillia, ON

Had Greg in to redo my entire basement and he did a wonderful job! I can't believe how beautiful my basement is. I had water damage done from a sump pump that quit working one night and Greg took care of everything, he did a complete rip out of my basement and started from scratch. I definitely recommend this company and cannot wait to have him back in next month to lay laminate flooring on my main level. Thank you Greg!!

Job Price

Thank you Ryan for the kind words. It was a pleasure to work for such a great customer. Looking forward to your next project.

Rob Steinhaur in Innisfil
1 review Innisfil, ON

I first used Greg to fit out my basement in Innisfil Ontario. He did an amazing job, from studding the partitions to installing the drywall, installing doors, laying laminate floor, installing bathroom cabinets and shower stall, laying ceramic tile. installing t-bar ceiling, and painting. He has done a very professional job. I am a tradesmen myself with very high standards and I would not hesitate to use Greg again. In fact I also have a rental property in Brampton which was completely trashed by the previous tenant. I call Greg in and pretty much pointed at what needed to be done, he sent me a quote the next day, I gave him the go ahead and he went to town. Not only was he quick but he once again did an amazing job. He patched, painted and cleaned the entire property, I didn't have to lift a finger. So yes I would strongly recommend Greg and in fact I already have. The picture attached are of my rental in Brampton.

Best regards,