Snow's Appliance Service

Snow's Appliance Service

Reviews for Snow's Appliance Service

Private User reviews Baden, ON

Samsung Washer and Dryer repair

I called Dan at Snow's Appliance to assess both my Samsung washing machine and dryer. He figured out the problem with each quickly and had the washing machine up and running right away. He ordered the part for the dryer after confirming price and asking my permission (cheaper to fix than replace). As soon as the part was in, he crammed me into his already hectic schedule (which was not expected but greatly appreciated). I highly recommend Snow's Appliance Service.

Brad in San Francisco
Brad in San Francisco
1 review Brossard,

Took the time to answer my questions

Our Whirlpool's front loading washing machine tub is most likely prematurely broken after only the 3-4 year mark. Snow's Appliance Service was kind enough to answer all my questions and I feel well informed before deciding whether it is worth it to have them do a service call or just buy a new washing machine.

Faiz Baig in Waterloo
Faiz Baig in Waterloo
14 reviews Waterloo, ON

Dishwasher

There was issue in the water standing in the dishwasher after washes. Got one of their guys to come and inspect. They were able to quickly solve the problem and it saved my getting a new dishwasher. Overall helpful and worth it.

Steve in University Downs
Steve in University Downs
3 reviews Waterloo, ON

Honest and reliable in-home major appliance repair

I had called Snow's Appliance Repair on a few occuisions and found the service to be excellent. This most recent repair to a 20 year old refrigerator was diagnosed in minutes, it was a faulty timer that was causing the defrost cycle to stop. He replaced the timer with one he had in his van and the cost was very reasonable.

Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Kitchener?