HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Toronto  >  On Demand Plumbing And Contracting LTD

Reviews for On Demand Plumbing And Contracting LTD

Mark from Toronto
Mark from Toronto

Misc Plumbing

I had Valentino in to move some pipes in the kitchen and laundry room and he was absolutely excellent. I will certainly be calling for future plumbing needs and would highly recommend to others. Fair pricing and excellent quality of work performed.

Val from Old Toronto
Val from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Drain cleaning

My basement sink started backflowing and within weeks it turned into a huge problem. I tried drain openers, rented a snake and I could not resolve the problem.

Tino from On demand plumbing had done some work for a friend and I decided to give him a call. He came in opened the pipe and told me it was grease buildup that was the problem.

After an hour of snaking with a large sectional machine and flushing the pipe with a hose he got it unclogged.
He cleaned up everything, and patiently waited while I flushed the sink several times to ensure that it was working fine.

He definitely did a great job because the sink drain is running great now.

More about On Demand Plumbing And Contracting LTD

Hi, this is Valentino from On Demand Plumbing and Contracting Ltd. I am a licensed plumber with over 12 years of experience in service, new construction and reno. If you are interested in my services and/ or require any further information please call me at (416) 909-1978. Thank you and ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Toronto?