AMAZON HARDWOOD CENTER INC

Floor Laying & Refinishing
VICTORIA PARK AVENUE Markham ON L3R
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in North York  >  AMAZON HARDWOOD CENTER INC

Reviews for AMAZON HARDWOOD CENTER INC

Danny C. Danesh in Markham
Danny C. Danesh in Markham

Amazon Hardwood Inc. Top The "A" List For Quality,Cost and Service

We recently bought Natural Oak Hardwood and Installation with the whole package removal of Carpet & underpad also old 3"baseboard and installation of new 5". From the moment we met Jamie one of the knowledgeable sales staff who was extremely kind, polite and helpful in guiding us all the way I was so impressed with her professionalism and dedication in truly helping us to match the correct color hardwood and the time she took to go the extra mile to ensure we get the best deal on the very best quality material and installation. Then on the Installers of the Hardwood, she recommended the best and fastest crew who were all professionals. I was so impressed with the way they are so coordinated as a team working together like Clockwork in perfect harmony. They left my home spotless and the quality of their work is nothing short of awesome. I am very happy with Amazon Hardwood Inc. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is planning to do Harwood. I would use their services again when I am ready to do my basement. I give Amazon Hardwood Inc. a 10 out of 10. Jamie did a great job in ensuring everything she promised was delivered and executed on time.

Manny in Brampton
Manny in Brampton

Condo Flooring

I recently had my flooring changed in the bedrooms of my condo from carpet to engineered hardwood. I found amazon hardwood online and was quoted a fair price by their staff and decided to choose them. The hardest part for me was picking the colour of the flooring in the bedrooms and which hardwood brand to install. Amazon hardwood made this alot easier with coming to my home and educating me on what is the recommended flooring for my condo. The installation was also done very quickly and the carpet removed without issues. I really appreciated their team minimizing the dust in my home and cleaning up thoroughly. Thanks again for your hard work.

Mercier solid hardwood flooring

I was looking for affordable Mercier hardwood and came across this place as I was passing by headed to another flooring store. The staff was really friendly and picked up what I was looking for immediately. They offered me a really good price on the wood. I looked all over GTA and I couldn't get that price anywhere else. The company offers installation and it was excellent and on time, I paid them at the end of the job, they didn't rush me to pay in advance, very friendly people. They cleaned after themselves and took all the garbage. When I came home after work, the job was well done. I would go back in the future for my upstairs bedrooms.

GR in Markham
GR in Markham

New hardwood flooring

I received excellent customer service at Amazon Hardwood.
The staff was very knowledgeable and helpful. They have a wide variety of Canadian products. I decided to purchase with them and I would recommend this company to anyone looking to redo their floors.

Jas Saran from Brampton
Jas Saran from Brampton

Reliable and Honest

I recently purchased flooring and installations services from Amazon for a rental property. I purchased about 1800 sqft of hardwood. I was looking for Mercier Red Oak and called about 10 companies around the GTA to get the per sqft rate. They gave me the best rate which was the main reason I had visited them. I was initially thinking of hiring another contractor for installation but since I spent so much on the flooring, I wanted to get someone who was highly experianced with hardwood installation. I was a little hesitant based on the reviews to get their installation but I met Greg who was one the Installers while I was at the store, he seemed very nice and easy going so my gut feeling told me he would be a reliable and profesisonal for the job. Im very happy with my decision because Greg and his team did an excellent job. They did a great job and paid very close attention to all the close details required when installing flooring. Most importantly they treated the property with respect, this was very important to me. Doing renovation on this rental property for the past few months, I met some very unprofessional contractors who left the place a mess after completing their job. Overall, I had an amazing experiance and I would highly recommend them to anyone loofing to purchase and install flooring.

Hamid in Mississauga
Hamid in Mississauga

HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!

We saw an engineer hardwood in their showcase and paid 75% of the money and arranged for installers to come after ward. When yhey arraived they said this material is not suitable for our place and tgey will have to addd aditional to lift the nosings and also nosing , hardwood interface would look loose and ugly and they have to put glue in between. We didnt like the change in the price and whole paln so we went back to their office at Steels and highway 400 to cancel the contract and get our money back. The man who is running the office not only did not appologize for all the problem he caused by not visisting the site in advance to know what is actually involves in this type of job, but also refused to give our money back!!! It is like they will keep you and your money hostage for a contract that is no longer valid for a job that has not been done!

Product and service

buyer beware!! i bought and paid for premium hardwood displayed in the store in brampton but what was received and installed was cheap hardwood...chipped ends, cracks, lots of short pieces!! After service is VERY poor...they ask for pictures before they send someone over!!

HArdwood floors

Bought what I thought was CANADIAN HARD MAPLE. Installed with no issues, looks ok to me. Recently a friend comes over, he flips houses for living, tells me its not MAPLE.
We go examine the extra box i had left over sitting in the garage, box label doesnt specify species at all. We dig some more, to find the letters "YB", thats it. Did some research to find its YELLOW BIRCH.
These guys are straight up told me some BS, and somehow coherced the manufacturer into not even properly labelling their products so they can deceive customers. NEVER GO HERE, CANT TRUST A WORD THEY SAY

Jacqueline in Mississauga
Jacqueline in Mississauga

Condo Renovation

Janette was my consultant out of the Brampton location late last year, and she was excellent. She was professional, knowledgeable, and honest with pricing of the product. She was also able to quickly source the hardwood from their warehouse and have it delivered within 10 days just in time for my condo renovation. The installers she scheduled were on time and paid close attention to detail. They asked me questions throughout the installation to ensure my expectations were met rather than assume what I wanted. Thank you for all your help Janette, I would do business with you in a heartbeat.

Updated J from Markham
Updated J from Markham

Hardwood

BUYER BEWARE - Bought approx. 2,000 sqr ft of flooring from Amazon (Jordan was the guys name) at the end of April for a job I was having done in May. When my contractor went to pick up the wood we were told that it was already picked up. Jordan said that my contractor had probably lifted it. I asked for a copy of the proof of the pickup which they didn't provide for two weeks. During this time I was told by phone that if I paid for delivery they could send it to me, or I could also cancel my order and pay a restocking fee. This was somewhere between really, really questionable to outright criminal so I cancelled my payment via the credit card company. Jordan sent a signed receipt to Visa dated May 6th with an unfamiliar signature. I didn't even meet with and hire the contractor until a week later so the credit company refunded my purchase. Not would strongly advise you don't shop here. They don't have a proper inventory system and clearly can't keep track of their records or products.