Amazon Hardwood Center Inc

Reviews for Amazon Hardwood Center Inc

Francesco
Francesco

Terrible Customer Service - NOT RECOMMENDED

Terrible customer service. I would highly NOT recommend purchasing from this vendor. Sales people were very unhelpful and highly unprofessional. Very disappointed in the entire purchasing process. If you are looking for an organization that is extremely disorganized, unprofessional, and all-around unhelpful--you found it.

Jennifer in Toronto
Jennifer in Toronto

Buyer Beware, Horrible Quality and even worse Customer Service

Purchased laminate hardwood for a wall project. It would not click together, its obviously defective. Called store they said they are not allowed to take it back. They gave the head office number 905-940-2900. Person answered like I was bothering him then when I told him I was not happy he said "I do not care" and hung up. I will now go direct to the manufacturer (Toucan) to see if they will take it back. I have actually purchased from one of their other locations in Brampton in past and was happy with the customer service but obviously that was only because everything went well. Clearly the company is not customer obsessed like the name they adopted. I will never buy from them again and encourage everyone else to buy from vendors you can trust in case something goes wrong and you need follow up customer service.

andrew from Clayton Electric
andrew from Clayton Electric

Livingroom...Second Floor

The salesperson [Tom] was great...and so was the rest of the staff thru the process. We look forward to working with them in the future. The quality of the hardwood is very good. It made our house look so beautiful. Thank you!

Martha and Andrew

Randy in Hamilton
Randy in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Engineered hardwood installation

Excellent service from our purchase of 530sq./ft of engineered hardwood at the Stoney Creek location to the installation by John & his partner. Professionally installed and was totally impressed with the finish work around a curved fireplace. Quickly & efficiently installed 3 rooms and cleaned up after themselves even taking the empty shipping cartons. Would highly recommend.

Will
Will
1 review St. John'S, NL

Bad Experience. Stay away and look for better company

We did our hardwood couple of weeks ago (We got it from Markham location). Workmanship was poor. There were a lot of small scratches but worst of all big scratches (few 6" long) on the hardwood. The contractor even tried to accused us of causing the scratches. There were 6 obvious nail holes and several cracks on my staircase, there were gaps between balusters and steps on the oak stairs too.

The contractor offered us a discount of $37 to accept those big scratches which we refused. We have to purchased an extra box of hardwood to replaced the big and obvious scratches caused by them and got yelled at. The contractor also pushed the hardwood dust into our vent!! We have a hard time cleaning the vents after they left !

Called Amazon several times, refused to accept responsiblity saying they have never ever received any complaints.

Danny C. Danesh in Markham
Danny C. Danesh in Markham

Amazon Hardwood Inc. Top The "A" List For Quality,Cost and Service

We recently bought Natural Oak Hardwood and Installation with the whole package removal of Carpet & underpad also old 3"baseboard and installation of new 5". From the moment we met Jamie one of the knowledgeable sales staff who was extremely kind, polite and helpful in guiding us all the way I was so impressed with her professionalism and dedication in truly helping us to match the correct color hardwood and the time she took to go the extra mile to ensure we get the best deal on the very best quality material and installation. Then on the Installers of the Hardwood, she recommended the best and fastest crew who were all professionals. I was so impressed with the way they are so coordinated as a team working together like Clockwork in perfect harmony. They left my home spotless and the quality of their work is nothing short of awesome. I am very happy with Amazon Hardwood Inc. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is planning to do Harwood. I would use their services again when I am ready to do my basement. I give Amazon Hardwood Inc. a 10 out of 10. Jamie did a great job in ensuring everything she promised was delivered and executed on time.

Manny in Brampton
Manny in Brampton

Condo Flooring

I recently had my flooring changed in the bedrooms of my condo from carpet to engineered hardwood. I found amazon hardwood online and was quoted a fair price by their staff and decided to choose them. The hardest part for me was picking the colour of the flooring in the bedrooms and which hardwood brand to install. Amazon hardwood made this alot easier with coming to my home and educating me on what is the recommended flooring for my condo. The installation was also done very quickly and the carpet removed without issues. I really appreciated their team minimizing the dust in my home and cleaning up thoroughly. Thanks again for your hard work.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Mercier solid hardwood flooring

I was looking for affordable Mercier hardwood and came across this place as I was passing by headed to another flooring store. The staff was really friendly and picked up what I was looking for immediately. They offered me a really good price on the wood. I looked all over GTA and I couldn't get that price anywhere else. The company offers installation and it was excellent and on time, I paid them at the end of the job, they didn't rush me to pay in advance, very friendly people. They cleaned after themselves and took all the garbage. When I came home after work, the job was well done. I would go back in the future for my upstairs bedrooms.

GR in Markham
GR in Markham

New hardwood flooring

I received excellent customer service at Amazon Hardwood.
The staff was very knowledgeable and helpful. They have a wide variety of Canadian products. I decided to purchase with them and I would recommend this company to anyone looking to redo their floors.

Jas Saran from Brampton
Jas Saran from Brampton

Reliable and Honest

I recently purchased flooring and installations services from Amazon for a rental property. I purchased about 1800 sqft of hardwood. I was looking for Mercier Red Oak and called about 10 companies around the GTA to get the per sqft rate. They gave me the best rate which was the main reason I had visited them. I was initially thinking of hiring another contractor for installation but since I spent so much on the flooring, I wanted to get someone who was highly experianced with hardwood installation. I was a little hesitant based on the reviews to get their installation but I met Greg who was one the Installers while I was at the store, he seemed very nice and easy going so my gut feeling told me he would be a reliable and profesisonal for the job. Im very happy with my decision because Greg and his team did an excellent job. They did a great job and paid very close attention to all the close details required when installing flooring. Most importantly they treated the property with respect, this was very important to me. Doing renovation on this rental property for the past few months, I met some very unprofessional contractors who left the place a mess after completing their job. Overall, I had an amazing experiance and I would highly recommend them to anyone loofing to purchase and install flooring.

Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in North York?