Tile & Stone Contractors

Reviews for Amazing Home Direct

Tina in Toronto
Tina in Toronto

Crown Mouldings

Contacted Amazing Home Direct for crown mouldings for a new interior design project. They have a good selection of mouldings that we purchased. Had our contractors install it through the project house.

Thank you Tina for taking the time to write such a nice review.

Kapoors in North york
Kapoors in North york
4 reviews NORTH YORK, ON

Kitchen Cabinets changed

I was not very impressed initially when I called them as scheduling an appointment with them took some time, and then for them to get back to me with a quotation. I needed to replace my old cabinets in the basement kitchen and put in a new microwave cabinet in. I hired them anyway because their quote was almost $2000 less than other quotations I was getting from other companies. After the initial hiccups though, I was actually impressed with the overall final product. It was clean, they did not drag the work on as I've experienced with other construction/remodeling companies and it was relatively cheaper.

Thank you Kapoors for your detailed and kind review. Hope everything is well.

Linda Kwok in Concord
Linda Kwok in Concord
1 review CONCORD, ON

Vanity Install

Thank you for my bathroom. My bathroom looks better with the new sink and cabinets. Your service was professional and affordable. I recommend your service to my neighbors.

Thanks again.
Linda

Thank you Linda.

WC in Richmond Hill
WC in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Replaced 700 squre feet of ceramic tiles with porcelain tiles. Renovated kitchen, master bedroom bathroom, powder room and a four pieces bathroom.

I spent over $10,000 to replace 700 square feet of ceramic tiles with porcelain tiles. Within 6 months, grouting started to crack and tiles becoming loose. Contractor refused to fix it, claiming that they did it the right way. I had TTMAC - Terrazzo, Tile & Marble Association of Canada came in to inspect and they reported that the contractor did not install the tiles properly. They recommend to remove all the tiles and redo it. What a waste of money and time! Stay away from this company if you don't want to be vitimized.

More about Amazing Home Direct

Amazing Home Direct is a Toronto home renovation and design company serving the residents of Toronto and the GTA since 2002. We provide quality home renovation and design service at affordable prices. From living rooms, kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms, basements, crown moldings, ceilings, and staircases our design and build services are unique and affordable.