Vega Line Moving & Storage Services

Moving & Storage
Unit: 103 - 14273 Knox Way Richmond BC V6V 2Z4
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Hamilton  >  Vega Line Moving & Storage Services

Reviews for Vega Line Moving & Storage Services

Affordable long distance move

I moved from Richmond BC with Vega Line a while ago. They gave me the best price I could find that's how I chose them out of five different moving companies. I saved a lot on moving. I recommend this company to anyone who is looking for an affordable move.

Barbara in Toronto
Barbara in Toronto

Interprovincial Move

EXCELLENT! We had a move from Vancouver to Toronto and Vega Line team was absolutely fantastic! We had no issues with them at all. They were prompt, kind, courteous, and their prices are the best I could find. The movers were gentle with all of our valuable belongings, and they also notified us when the items arrived to our destination. If I had any questions or concerns on the way, Mark and his team were quite helpful! Well recommended.

Move

Quoted me 2 bedroom condo @ approx. 3000 -5000 lbs. Then charged me for 11,284 lbs. It looks like they included the price of the truck weight to. Broke almost every piece of furniture the brought in and no response to emails or phone calls. Pkgs. missing.

Kamran in Ottawa
Kamran in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Terrible

Awaful terrible company. Too far to be professional. Dameged my households and spoiled my mattress with car oil!! Total danege value is more than $3000. Proposed $150 can you imagine? To avoid problems I would recommend not to use this company vegaline to move your stuff out

Worst customer service ever

Showed up late on pick up dat. Showed up a day late on delivery and almost every piece of furniture has damage also items missing. Can not contact the claims department directly and they don't respond to my emails.

1 review Richmond, BC

HOrrible service and many broken items

I hired Vega to move items between provinces. Boxes were crushed and the items in side destroyed. Large pieces of furniture were smashed. I filed a claim and they said because they didnt pack my itmes, there was no proof that they were in good shape prior to moving them. The furniture, they said was not going to be compensated for because if it was valuable, I needed to declare it to them prior to the move. Do not use the company. It was a horrible experience, very frustrating and disappointing. My mother's china cabinet can not be replaced or repaired and they do not care.

Daniel Luis
Daniel Luis

Long Distance Relocation

A bunch of genuine & gentlemen guys moved me from Seattle to Vancouver. I am happy with their service even though there was a brief delay in Seattle leg of the move. Not a big deal.

Konstantin in Surrey
Konstantin in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

The worst cargo company ever

- terrible customer support. It took three attempts for them to pick up the cargo.
- the delivery took more than two months instead of "guaranteed" and confirmed two weeks
- manager Sam repeatedly misinformed us about the dates, promising to deliver everything "next week" - every time!
- the cargo was eventually delivered by some contractor (not Vega Line) and he could not take a credit card, so I had to find an ATM at 9 pm to pay him in cash
- I was not allowed even to see the cargo before I paid - my guess because half of the boxes were seriously damaged, as well as me mountain bike (packed separately).
- the last straw - Vega Line offered 3 dollars discount (yes, three dollars!) as a compensation for the troubles

Don't use this company!

On a move from Vancouver Island to Alberta, I decided to go with this company because their quote was reasonable. They don't tell you about all the hidden costs and they nickel and dime you for any extra services. They will take apart your furniture to move it but it will cost you to put it back together. Furniture arrived damaged and they also gouged walls and cracked a light fixture. They do not compensate for damages. It right on their invoice that you receive after your furniture is on the truck, that they are not responsible for damages and will not pay. They don't take your furniture off the truck until you pay your full bill. They have no experience moving.

countrylife in Thunder Bay
countrylife in Thunder Bay
1 review Thunder Bay, ON

the worst customer service, customer for them is only $$$ sign, law breakers,

I can't use the words describing bad people who end up in jail, but they are so... be careful if you go with this company, they won take any responsibility for breaking or loosing the stuff. they will tell you that they checked for your items but they can't proof it. they won't provide you with the phone numbers to storage etc. they do everything against the law but government do nothing about it. changing law to bring those people to justice will be the first step.
Manager Sam i think this is his real name is mean, and rude if you talk with him just prepare recorder and record every communication with this company, save all emails etc. ask for sign documents by manager or somebody higher but be prepare that they will tell you that the person who you talk with is not working with them anymore. do not take their word. they not telling truth i can't use L word. and they know that the law is so bad that they will avoid any of responsibility.
they mix stuff with other customers (picture include mix items if i won't tell them to bring those inside they would leave it - btw they didn't ask for any proof so i could take more stuff if i would like - this is scary and not responsible - they won't load truck as much and they can. they put all 400$ each chairs with no protecting blankets they had my protective foil around them - think if I wouldn't have that protective foil i would have more scratched furnitures), they won't protect your stuff with blankets even if you ask them and email them many times. they will tell you that you are not telling truth that you made this up etc if you tell them that they promise you or told you that they will do something.

they were late with delivering my stuff - they left my home town the day they should deliver my stuff.

my advice for everybody just pay more for trusted moving company you will save a lot of money. i lost 10000$ + 3500 for service = 13500, if i would pay 2000 more for service I would save 8000$ think about.

If we could bring all customers from Vega line and fight to close that company maybe other who doing the same illegal stuff will close their doors.
we can start emailing government to bring the better protection for customers etc.

together we are strong and we can win. so post any helpful information, we can't post links or email addresses but we can post so searching words to find the websites with what we need.

More about Vega Line Moving & Storage Services

Our Mission is to provide high quality, reliable, safe and affordable moving and storage services to our customers. Our Vision is to be a world class moving services company by delivering high quality moving services and extraordinary solutions through exceptional employees. If you require any assistance or information to plan ...