Vega Line Moving & Storage Services

Moving & Storage
Unit: 103 - 14273 Knox Way Richmond BC V6V 2Z4
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Hamilton  >  Vega Line Moving & Storage Services

Reviews for Vega Line Moving & Storage Services

Carly in Richmond
Carly in Richmond
0 reviews Richmond, BC

Great movers

Great service! Moved from Toronto to Vancouver and Sam was very helpful. The price he quoted me at was very accurate to the price I paid after my move. Nothing broken or damaged since everything was expertly wrapped. I could not have been happier! Highly recommend Vega Line Moving.

Affordable long distance move

I moved from Richmond BC with Vega Line a while ago. They gave me the best price I could find that's how I chose them out of five different moving companies. I saved a lot on moving. I recommend this company to anyone who is looking for an affordable move.

Barbara in Toronto
Barbara in Toronto

Interprovincial Move

EXCELLENT! We had a move from Vancouver to Toronto and Vega Line team was absolutely fantastic! We had no issues with them at all. They were prompt, kind, courteous, and their prices are the best I could find. The movers were gentle with all of our valuable belongings, and they also notified us when the items arrived to our destination. If I had any questions or concerns on the way, Mark and his team were quite helpful! Well recommended.

Move

Quoted me 2 bedroom condo @ approx. 3000 -5000 lbs. Then charged me for 11,284 lbs. It looks like they included the price of the truck weight to. Broke almost every piece of furniture the brought in and no response to emails or phone calls. Pkgs. missing.

Kamran in Ottawa
Kamran in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Terrible

Awaful terrible company. Too far to be professional. Dameged my households and spoiled my mattress with car oil!! Total danege value is more than $3000. Proposed $150 can you imagine? To avoid problems I would recommend not to use this company vegaline to move your stuff out

Worst customer service ever

Showed up late on pick up dat. Showed up a day late on delivery and almost every piece of furniture has damage also items missing. Can not contact the claims department directly and they don't respond to my emails.

Private User reviews Richmond, BC

HOrrible service and many broken items

I hired Vega to move items between provinces. Boxes were crushed and the items in side destroyed. Large pieces of furniture were smashed. I filed a claim and they said because they didnt pack my itmes, there was no proof that they were in good shape prior to moving them. The furniture, they said was not going to be compensated for because if it was valuable, I needed to declare it to them prior to the move. Do not use the company. It was a horrible experience, very frustrating and disappointing. My mother's china cabinet can not be replaced or repaired and they do not care.

Daniel Luis
Daniel Luis
1 review Richmond, BC

Long Distance Relocation

A bunch of genuine & gentlemen guys moved me from Seattle to Vancouver. I am happy with their service even though there was a brief delay in Seattle leg of the move. Not a big deal.

Konstantin in Surrey
Konstantin in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

The worst cargo company ever

- terrible customer support. It took three attempts for them to pick up the cargo.
- the delivery took more than two months instead of "guaranteed" and confirmed two weeks
- manager Sam repeatedly misinformed us about the dates, promising to deliver everything "next week" - every time!
- the cargo was eventually delivered by some contractor (not Vega Line) and he could not take a credit card, so I had to find an ATM at 9 pm to pay him in cash
- I was not allowed even to see the cargo before I paid - my guess because half of the boxes were seriously damaged, as well as me mountain bike (packed separately).
- the last straw - Vega Line offered 3 dollars discount (yes, three dollars!) as a compensation for the troubles

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Don't use this company!

On a move from Vancouver Island to Alberta, I decided to go with this company because their quote was reasonable. They don't tell you about all the hidden costs and they nickel and dime you for any extra services. They will take apart your furniture to move it but it will cost you to put it back together. Furniture arrived damaged and they also gouged walls and cracked a light fixture. They do not compensate for damages. It right on their invoice that you receive after your furniture is on the truck, that they are not responsible for damages and will not pay. They don't take your furniture off the truck until you pay your full bill. They have no experience moving.

More about Vega Line Moving & Storage Services

Our Mission is to provide high quality, reliable, safe and affordable moving and storage services to our customers. Our Vision is to be a world class moving services company by delivering high quality moving services and extraordinary solutions through exceptional employees. If you require any assistance or information to plan ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Hamilton?