B.O.F.F. Wall Bed Furniture

Reviews for B.O.F.F. Wall Bed Furniture

John
John

BOFF Wall Beds Excellent Product & Service

(5+ Stars) I purchased a wall bed from BOFF Toronto back in March 2016 and had them install it in my basement and I absolutely love it. Now it's January 2021 and it still looks like new. I was in a bit of a jam and needed the bed moved to another room in the basement ASAP so I called up Marco at BOFF Wall beds in Toronto and I asked if it was possible to move it for me at the earliest date possible. Marco called me right back and was able to send Lorenzo the installer, over to move it for me the very next day. WOW! talk about fast service. Lorenzo was very professional and very knowledgeable and he went over and beyond what he needed to do. He took great care moving and re-installing the wall bed just in time for me to get back to my work. Over all I had a great experience from BOFF since the very first time I entered the store back in March 2016 and even till now, 5 years later. The bed has held up very well all this time with no issues at all. Great quality and great service, this is what I wish all companies would stand up too. Great job guys I'm so glad I purchased a wall bed from BOFF Toronto. Thanks again Marco and Lorenzo!

Thank you John for taking the time to share your experience. I've passed the good words to Lorenzo. All the best!
Marco.

barb.mcburney
barb.mcburney
5 reviews Georgina, ON

Great Product, Great Experience!

We met with Marco by appointment only due to Covid, meaning we were the only people in the store with him. This provided ample time to walk around the showroom and closely examine all product offerings , with lots of time for questions.

We found Marco to be knowledgeable and professional and he made the process an easy experience from start to finish. We ordered a queen size wall bed and selected the white chocolate cabinet offering.

When our renovations were completed, Marco’s team arrived and delivered and installed the bed in a couple of hours. They arrived on time, respected our home by removing shoes etc. And followed all Covid protocols. They were professional and personable and did a great job!

We have already recommended BOFF to some friends and would have no hesitation in using them again for any future needs. Thanks to Marco and team, we can now utilize our media room space on a day to day basis, while still being prepared for visiting friends and relatives who wish to stay over!! We highly recommend BOFF Wall Beds.

Thank you Barb for the nice comments. Its really appreciated.

Jay in Saint-félicien
Jay in Saint-félicien
0 reviews Saint Félicien,

Conod Wall Bed

Installed Murphy Bed in my condo den, start to finish they were great. Was particularly impressed with the quality of the build and custom features that were added at no cost.

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

Guest room

We ordered a BOFF bed from Marco for a Guest room which also doubles as a craft and homework room. We purchased the drop down table and side cabinet to provide additional work and storage space. The entire experience from visiting the showroom, discussing the project with Marco, and doing a home consultation to delivery and set up was seamless. There were a number of details we needed to address to make everything work and Marco offered numerous helpful suggestions. He was a pleasure to work with and his delivery team was also helpful and courteous. We had guests for over a week and they were able to sleep comfortably and had room to store their belongings in the BOFF bed and cabinet. The unit is well constructed and the materials are good quality. I am very happy with our choice of wall bed and it fits our needs perfectly. Thank you Marco for your professionalism and helpfulness!

Isabelle in Toronto
Isabelle in Toronto

Excellent Customer Service!

Got a wall bed for my guest bedroom with BOFF Wall Bed a couple of years ago. From the very beginning, I was impressed by the way I was treated by Marco, the owner. He was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. He answered all of my questions (and I had a lot), but never pressured me into buying his product (as a customer, nothing I hate more than being pressured). I ended up buying from BOFF and never regretted it; excellent quality and looks great, even after a few years! A couple of months ago, we decided to move our bed and custom furniture to the basement. Called Marco and got the same excellent customer service than at the time of the original. purchase. I would highly recommend BOFF Wall Bed!

Thank you Isabelle, It was a great experience working with you once again. All the best to you and lovely family.
Stay safe & Healthy !

Ricky
Ricky

Good product idea

Horrible customer service not very helpful dismissive if you need to move this product from place to place your in for a ride would not buy from this company again due to how they deal with the customer after you purchase their product use other companies that provide sane service hopefully they will have better customer service

l.jeffrey
l.jeffrey
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Wall bed

Extremely efficient
Excellent craftsmanship
Very careful in our home while working
Great choices for designs
Finished product is excellent

Thank you for all the good comments. It was a great pleasure working with you.

Janet in North York
Janet in North York

Fabulous

Just had my Wallbed system installed, it looks fantastic, exactly what I wanted. The installers were excellent and let me make all the detail decisions I wanted. I highly Recommend BOFF!

Thank you Janet. It was a pleasure working with you on your new guestroom and office.

Fonteri
Fonteri

Murphy hiderway bed

I recommend BOFF wallbeds, amazing prices and quality. Installers are really professional, they show us what they done and how to use the bed. 10/10.

Thank you for your review.

Wall beds made of inferior quality materials

I found Boff wall beds on the internet and the reviews seemed OK. My personal experience with their products however has not been a good one. They use thin melamine covered wall boards. I did not realize that there are options for thickness of these boards, and only learned this from having to move on to another company to fix the problems from Boff. Boff was not willing to help me and were frankly a bit rude. There are lots of wall bed manufacturers out there, and the prices are on par with Boff. I would not recommend Boff and suggest looking elsewhere.

We have built our entire reputation around our low prices, superior quality products and excellent customer services.
As for quality, BOFF is using one of the best wood melamine manufactured by Tafisa Canada (http://www.tafisa.ca/particleboards). The same that can be found in kitchens, closets and other furniture.
BOFF products are considered as one of the best in the industry since 1986.
Home & condo owners, Contractors and Designers across the country are all using our products for residential & commercial projects including Fire-Halls, Sleep clinics, Community houses, Hotels and more.

The issue here was a complaint about a 40" long sagging shelf..
After reviewing a picture sent by the customer, the shelf was overloaded with books, I mean really overloaded.. We told the customer that she may have exaggerate on the amount of books, and we provide a solution. But instead of following up, she ask for the wood color code, witch we provided right away along with the wood supplier name, and said that she will look somewhere else to rectify the issue..

More about B.O.F.F. Wall Bed Furniture

Canadian #1 Murphy beds manufacturer. Founded in 1986. Buy direct from our factory showrooms and save. . Good quality products and excellent customers services. Since 1998, we operate a showroom / sales office in Toronto. 4249 Steeles avenue west. Other showrooms located in Calgary, Montreal, Quebec City, Trois Rivieres, Gatineau-Ottawa, ...
Looking for Furniture pros in Toronto?