ABOUT TOWN ELECTRIC INC.

Electricians
8193 Esquesing Line Milton ON L9T
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Halton  >  ABOUT TOWN ELECTRIC INC.

Reviews for ABOUT TOWN ELECTRIC INC.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Are they still in business?

I called this business twice, once on a Friday then again Monday afternoon, it is now Wednesday and I have not heard from them and so I have called another company who will be out today to look after my electric needs.

Natalia in Milton
Natalia in Milton
6 reviews Milton, ON

Electrical - breakerbox, pot lights, aluminum to copper wiring

About Town Electric

I don’t want to “mess around” with electrical work, so I like to trust it to professionals, which is why I contacted About Town.

I’ve used About Town three times now to perform electric work on my house:
1) Update the outlets from aluminum to copper wiring
2) Add new outlets and lights into our remodelled kitchen
3) Install pot lights in the basement as well as switch our fuse box to a breaker box.

I dealt primarily with James and April for all of these jobs. James is great and is always happy to explain what is being done. From quote to job completion, it has always been a good experience with them. In addition, they will pull the work permits from the city so it’s one less thing for me to do. I will always contact About Town when I need to have any electrical work done.

NOTE: approx. cost is based on all work above over the past few years that I’ve used them. I have found the price fair for the work performed.

Thanks James and April,