House & Apartment Cleaning
602 Garibaldi Ave London ON N5X4R6
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in London  >  A Scrub Above Cleaning Company

Reviews for A Scrub Above Cleaning Company

519-432-3723
602 Garibaldi Ave
London
N5X4R6

I recently bought a new house and when I moved in the previous owners had left me with a terrible mess. I was also starting a new job and really didn't have the time to deal with things so right before I completed my move I had A Scrub Above come in and spruce the place up. I was very happy with the results and intend on using them for regular cleaning. It was affordable and professional. Too bad the previous owner of my home didn't call them first!!

Thanks Michelle! Good luck with your new home!

Marcy
Marcy
1 review Exeter, ON

Home cleaning

519-432-3723
602 Garibaldi Ave
London
N5X4R6

I'm pretty particular when it comes to my home and I've never had anyone come in to clean for me before. They did things the way I requested and were both proffesional and affordable. Great experience overall.

Hello Marcy. Thanks for the great review! You are a pleasure to work with and we are pleased that you enjoy the service. See you Tuesday!

More about A Scrub Above Cleaning Company

Residential And Commercial Cleaning Specialists! We believe in providing highly affordable cleaning services without sacrificing quality. We offer 24 hour accessibility and take pride in meeting the individual needs of our customers . Our Management Team possesses over 25 years of combined cleaning and management experience and we look forward ...