Amazon Eavestroughing

Reviews for Amazon Eavestroughing

Valerie Goode from Toronto
Valerie Goode from Toronto

Recent eavestroughing

Amazon Eavestroughing recently installed new eavestroughs on my house and garage. I highly recommend this company because they were very professional in their approach -- a detailed visit and detailed written estimate -- and excellent quality of workmanship. Augusto was very helpful in suggesting location changes for a part of the eavestrough, and downspout, and by suggesting a roofer to re-shingle my garage roof so that the new eavestrough could be properly installed.( I could not previously find a roofer interested in completing such a small job.)
And Fernando supervised a very capable crew who completed the work and cleaned up the site in a very thorough way. This company also communicates clearly with its client - vert much appreciated.

robert22 from Mississauga
robert22 from Mississauga

Eavestrough Replacement

Excellent work, excellent customer service!
Fernando and his assistant are incredibly nice people and their work was perfect. I had an issue with my eavestrough especially over my newly installed bay window. Water had started to seep in. Fernando understood the urgency to have the eaves replaced. He was prompt with an estimate and completed the work on the next working day. Their work is great as is their clean up. Fernando on contacted me several times to approve several unexpected issues. I highly recommend Amazon.

Thanks again Fernando

Maria Elena from Toronto
Maria Elena from Toronto

eaves replacement

Fernando from Amazon is a knowledgeable and great person to deal with. He has come by the house just to make sure that everything is working according to expectations. I recommend this company as they put the personal touch and take the extra time to explain the job to details. I have asked them to come back every fall to do the maintenance of the eavestroughs and with not doubt I will keep recommending them to friends and neighbours.

Review has 1 previous version
Gian-Piero Furfaro in York
Gian-Piero Furfaro in York
1 review York, ON

Replacement of Old Eaves

Our eaves seperated from the roof and cause massive amounts of water to pour into our home starting from thew master bedroom to teh basement. Amazon came in and replaced the portion of the home that was effected (the front) and corrected the slope of the eaves. While hey were up their they had cleanoud out an old down spout filter and found an open gap in my chimney which housed a wasp nest. I had given them a product to kill teh wasps and they had effectively used it to treat the pests.

I had reccomended their services to my neighbours who absolutely loved them. Their job was much more invovled then mine they too said that their customer service skills were high and the quality of the work was great. No to mention reasonably priced.

Raj in Seaton Village
Raj in Seaton Village

Replacement of eavestroughs and relocation of downspout

August provided a reasonable estimate, including with and without leaf guards.

The work was done punctually and with good workmanship.

Good communication throughout the process, including explaining my options, dealing with an unexpected situation (rotted fascia boards) and ensuring that I was satisfied with the work.

Junction House
Junction House

Eavestrough Repair

We had Amazon Eavestroughing repair a leaking eavestrough on our home. Their work did not hold up and, within a year, it was leaking again. Their leaky work caused water to pool at the side of the house and freeze to an 8" thick slab of ice. My wife and I both left messages for them and it was a few days before we even got them on the phone. They told us they would "try to come have a look as soon as possible once the weather improved." He also made it clear with my wife that his other jobs were a priority at the moment.

A week later I spoke with one of the owners, August, who also told me that he had another job to take care of, "I'm just one guy..." Quite frankly, I don't care what other jobs you're doing or how many people you have working on a job, how does that concern the fact that your lousy work is causing damage to our home? August then told me that he "probably could come by later today." As far as I'm concerned, after a week and a half of being given the run around by Amazon Eavestroughing, we can't rest assured that they will come to fix their work and, even if they did, how long would it hold up?

More about Amazon Eavestroughing

Amazon Eavestroughing was founded with customer satisfaction in mind. We provide a complete service when it comes to Sofits, Fascia & Rainware Systems. We only use high quality materials on every job to ensure that your eavestroughs lok beter and last longer.