Sobol Inc.

Reviews for Sobol Inc.

Michael from Toronto
Michael from Toronto

bedroom windows

This is our second install of retrofit windows form Sobol and also worthy of a 10 rating. Good value and excellent customer care from the estimate to the install and clean up.

Laura from Toronto
Laura from Toronto

Another fantastic job

I have been slowly replacing all the windows and doors of my 100+ year old home with Sobol for years. I never get competitive quotes anymore; I just email them every time I’m ready for the next project! This time Archiel and his team did a brilliant job replacing very old leaky wood-framed glass panels with proper sliding windows, and cut a huge new window into the side of our third-story semi, with only a few feet to the next house! (The pics below also show a door they installed another time).

As always, Archiel always has a can-do spirit and does an on-site visit, quotes the job quickly and thoroughly, schedules a date and then follows through. The quality of workmanship and attention to detail is always top notch, and the team always cleans up perfectly, too.

Longtime Homestar user
Longtime Homestar user

Great window replacement

Had Archie from Sobol (found him on Homestars) come and replace a number of windows in our older downtown home. He and his team were exceptional. Replacing windows in an older house can be a challenge. But Archie and his team tackled the job with great expertise, skill and tremendous attention to detail. There was one slight mis-alignment of one window in a tricky spot. Archie came back, almost right away and spent the better part of a day with his crew correcting the issue. It was done perfectly - up to the very high standards of the rest of the work, (and it was big job involving a number of windows, as well as screens). Archie and Sobol really did an outstanding job. Absolutely great to work with. The job was done efficiently, on time, and the crew always cleaned up thoroughly at the end of every day's work. I cannot recommend Sobol highly enough. Would absolutely call on them again.

cedney
cedney

New Windows, Very Satisfied! Sobol is GREAT.

We replaced all of our windows are extremely satisfied with the product and service. Sobol was efficient with their communication, site visit, quote and installation. Their staff were very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. They were very clean and also helped cut our blinds to size after the job was complete so we didn't have to buy new ones. I highly recommend Sobol if you are considering new windows or doors. We will use them again!

bmch20z South Etobicoke
bmch20z South Etobicoke

Door and Window

I met this crew while they worked on the house across the street. They sent someone to clear my porch when they saw me struggling to shovel my snow. They installed a new door and window for me today. Delays due to COVID were encountered but completely outside of their control.

Kaveh in Tofino
Kaveh in Tofino

Great work, fast and efficent service

We needed to install a new window in a bathroom which was in a difficult location to install. Every other window company who looked at the job refused it but Sobol provided a reasonable quote and installed the window in 2 days and the results look great. Very professional, clean, and the results look amazing.

NS
NS

Basement Door Replacement

After a nightmare experience trying to get a door from a big box store (2 incorrect measurements and months of waiting), I could not be happier to have taken my business to Sobol. I received a visit and estimate almost immediately, my door was ready early, and everyone was extremely skilled and professional. The door replacement was fairly complicated and took a full day as the pre-existing concrete frame had to be removed and replaced. My new door looks great and keeps out all the cold air. Do not be fooled by competitors that offer seemingly lower prices as they do not provide anywhere near the level of quality and service you will get from Sobol.

Phil in Toronto
Phil in Toronto

Window and door replacement

Archie and his team was great through out the entire process. Early on, he was able to help us decide on the types of windows to install, including the colour and different opening options. He was also the only person who was knowledgeable enough to know that we should do frame-to-frame due to there being open cavities leftover from old style windows. He even inspected them and confirm prior to measuring them, so we could maximize their size and remove the empty voids. His team works effectively and efficiently, replacing all the windows and doors in a the house in a few days. The guys were all friendly and respectful of the house. All around the replacement of the windows was great. Great quality product and great service.

3 windows replaced

This is the second time I have used Archie and Sobol for replacement of some large windows in my 120 year old house. Thoroughly satisfied this time, as I was last time. Thanks guys

Goodwood Park Court in East York
Goodwood Park Court in East York

All Window and Doors replaced.

I was very impressed with their professionalism the way that they we're very conscious of ensuring all furniture inside house was covered in plastic and upon completion all plastic removed and vacuumed and back to the way the house was prior to the windows being taken out and placed back. All old windows were taken away and job was completed in a timely fashion. I would highly recommend them for your renovations.

More about Sobol Inc.

Need an idea? View some samples of our installations and get creative.
Whatever your style, we have a product to suit your individual needs.
Make your window, door or porch a reflection of your good taste. Available accessories give you the flexibility to add your own personal style to each and every product.
The best window and door products on the market are also backed by the best warranty in the business. Get the details on exclusive Lifetime Warranty.