Windows & Doors Installation & Service

647-287-2724
80/709 Forest Manor Road
Toronto
M2J 1M6

Hello all, i recive a call from Sobol today Sep 10:00AM, I will update everyone with detail and result of conversation shortly.

I ordered 2 patio doors and 2 windows, door deliver on time but windows took long time and 2 days asked to be at home but by 5 afternoon no one show up and company denied to compensation because of delay.
Recently I deal with Magic windows to replace all my windows with 36K and everything was on order but I pick up this company because I tried to save 3000.
Funny part is they charge me for cleaning a recycle any old door/window but they dump other client windows in my bin!!!
So result is don’t to try to save money with a company like Sobol. This is my last time order to this company.

Lisa Yusko in Scarborough
Lisa Yusko in Scarborough

Replacement Windows, Side Door

I don't remember the cost of my windows, door, as it was quite a few years ago; however, Sobol did an excellent job. They were professional, cleaned the work area, and provided me answers to all my questions. I have submitted another request, as I am redoing my kitchen and need the windows replaced. They were my first choice. Sorry it took so long for the review...better late than never! Thanks guys for all your great work and I look forward to another great install.

Ashleigh in San Francisco
Ashleigh in San Francisco

Door replacement

Had two doors replaced on our house and couldn't be happier with the service and attention to detail. They showed up on time and cleaned up when they finished. Competitively priced and great to deal with. Would definitely recommend and use Sobol again and again.

Double hung and Bay windows in Older Home

Our family has used Sobol in the past. Archie did a great job installing new double hung windows and a large bay window. He understands older buildings and installed new trim around the bay window that exactly matches the vintage trim in the rest of the building. Archie is great to work with - calm, clear and pleasant. I found him to be punctual, neat and tidy and reasonably priced.

Tim from Toronto
Tim from Toronto

Window replacement & repair of bathroom window

Archie was fantastic. Even though not his fault, bathroom window spring was defective after Sobol replaced all our windows 5yrs ago , he came and repaired without charge. We still love our windows and patio door. We get a lot of compliments from them and have referred to all our friends. We won't go anywhere else for the best professional service!

David Edgson from Old Toronto
David Edgson from Old Toronto

2 Windows First Floor

647-287-2724
80/709 Forest Manor Road
Toronto
M2J 1M6

Long Time Customer of Sobol Inc.

Sobol is helping us again, this time with our new house.

They were honest with the pricing, letting me compare pricing the windows through them vs with the mfg direct.
They gave opinions on the different manufacturers and reviewed the site before to make sure we selected the right windows and options.
They were on-time, professional, friendly and cleaned up after.
And most of all, the windows look Great!

Bedroom and Bathroom Windows

Sobol installed a bathroom window in my home last year and we were so pleased that we had them back this year to do our master bedroom windows. Their quoting process is well-organized and professional. They kept the work area very clean and the installation was done quickly. I will definitely hire them for my next window project!

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Windows, patio doors

Sobol provided quality windows and doors within our budget and did the installation quickly and efficiently. We appreciated the service and they answers all of our questions. Thanks so much!

Peter Tolnai in Toronto
Peter Tolnai in Toronto

Window replacement

The most important decision in replacing windows is the installer, especially if the job isn't simple. I selected Archie @ Sobol and have been delighted. When one window required a warranty repair, Archie fixed it right away - no problem. I recommend Sobol without hesitation and he would definitely be my "first call" for any future work on windows/doors.

simon.deleon in Toronto
simon.deleon in Toronto

Window replacement

We had 4 windows upgraded from non-operable panes to operable windows for ventilation purposes. The owner (Archie) of the company does the initial evaluation/quote and then the subsequent install. None of the work is outsourced. This is not the case with other larger window companies we dealt with, which can lead to complications, oversights, or errors performed by junior installers. In addition, Archie is very knowledgeable and friendly. Highly recommend.

More about Sobol Inc.

Need an idea? View some samples of our installations and get creative.
Whatever your style, we have a product to suit your individual needs.
Make your window, door or porch a reflection of your good taste. Available accessories give you the flexibility to add your own personal style to each and every product.
The best window and door products on the market are also backed by the best warranty in the business. Get the details on exclusive Lifetime Warranty.