Sobol Inc.

Reviews for Sobol Inc.

NS
NS

Basement Door Replacement

After a nightmare experience trying to get a door from a big box store (2 incorrect measurements and months of waiting), I could not be happier to have taken my business to Sobol. I received a visit and estimate almost immediately, my door was ready early, and everyone was extremely skilled and professional. The door replacement was fairly complicated and took a full day as the pre-existing concrete frame had to be removed and replaced. My new door looks great and keeps out all the cold air. Do not be fooled by competitors that offer seemingly lower prices as they do not provide anywhere near the level of quality and service you will get from Sobol.

Phil in Toronto
Phil in Toronto

Window and door replacement

Archie and his team was great through out the entire process. Early on, he was able to help us decide on the types of windows to install, including the colour and different opening options. He was also the only person who was knowledgeable enough to know that we should do frame-to-frame due to there being open cavities leftover from old style windows. He even inspected them and confirm prior to measuring them, so we could maximize their size and remove the empty voids. His team works effectively and efficiently, replacing all the windows and doors in a the house in a few days. The guys were all friendly and respectful of the house. All around the replacement of the windows was great. Great quality product and great service.

3 windows replaced

This is the second time I have used Archie and Sobol for replacement of some large windows in my 120 year old house. Thoroughly satisfied this time, as I was last time. Thanks guys

Goodwood Park Court in East York
Goodwood Park Court in East York

All Window and Doors replaced.

I was very impressed with their professionalism the way that they we're very conscious of ensuring all furniture inside house was covered in plastic and upon completion all plastic removed and vacuumed and back to the way the house was prior to the windows being taken out and placed back. All old windows were taken away and job was completed in a timely fashion. I would highly recommend them for your renovations.

Richard in Toronto
Richard in Toronto

Sobol delivered

Sobol replaced three windows, sills and trim in our building.
Archie was experienced and professional. He was on time and focused on our job. Kozue, who handles administration also was a pleasure to work with. I love the new look and would recommend Sobol Windows.

Richard

Old window replacement

Archie and his team did a great job replacing some old windows at my Victorian-era home, including fixing some newer windows that had developed some problems over time. Job looks great and was done at a great price. Would definitely recommend them.

Delphine in Old Toronto
Delphine in Old Toronto

New customized windows

We changed all our major windows which were all custom sized and are delighted with the results. The installation was seamless and Archie is such a professional. They worked non stop and had to deal with small staircases and harsh rain. Everything was left sparkling clean too. I highly recommend them !

nicholas in Toronto
nicholas in Toronto

Installation of windows and doors

I noticed the Sobol truck parted around the corner doing some work and gave them a call after checking online reviews. They were quick to respond to my needs, did a great job and shared thoughts and tips on my renovation project as they went. Everything was done professionally & cleaned up nicely. Highly recommended!

Angelo from Toronto
Angelo from Toronto

Basement Window Replacement

Our basement window was damaged by a roofer working on my neighbors house. Sobol provided excellent service throughout the entire process and did an amazing job removing the old window and installing the new window. Very professional, efficient and great workmanship. Would definitely recommend.

Dear Angelo, thank you so much for your business. I'm glad we could meet your expectations. Always at your service.

Alon in Toronto
Alon in Toronto

Additional windows installed by Sobol

Since the installation of the Bay Window by Sobol, I have installed four additional windows this spring. From my first experience with Archie, my expectations for service and quality of work were high. Those expectations were completely met. I am very happy with the installation. It is obvious that customer service is a priority for Archie and his team.

Thank you Alon for calling back. It was a pleasure working with you.

More about Sobol Inc.

Need an idea? View some samples of our installations and get creative.
Whatever your style, we have a product to suit your individual needs.
Make your window, door or porch a reflection of your good taste. Available accessories give you the flexibility to add your own personal style to each and every product.
The best window and door products on the market are also backed by the best warranty in the business. Get the details on exclusive Lifetime Warranty.