Bill Lowe Contracting

Reviews for Bill Lowe Contracting

The Wongs in Hamilton
The Wongs in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Stamped Driveway, walkway and back patio

I received great service and price. Jobs looked great.16 years later it all still looks fabulous! I had a small issue and he returned call and dealt with it promptly even years after work was done, for free . What kind of person /business would do that ? First I've ever run into. Bill and his son bent over backwards . Bill and all Employees were very polite respectful, on time. He came highly recommended from numerous people who all said he was a stand up man and really cares about his customers and the work he puts out. It's too bad he retired ! His son took over and looks after me still.

hamilton mountain z
hamilton mountain z
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Installed driveway and side walkway and steps

Had gone in with a neighbour to get a better deal on my job with this contractor. The job was not as we discussed. Expected stamped curbs on the driveway and didn't get them. The color is blotchy. The side coloured concrete was two toned and I was promised that it would be fixed. Never was. Never returned my call after he got my money. Found out later only my neighbour was given a deal. I paid for the better part of the two jobs.
My driveway was crumbling before a year had passed. Chunks coming out. The front steps he made has pieces coming off and metal showing through the curved part. Again no return of my calls.
Would not recommend him. He's a big talker. Shame you have to get EVERY LITTLE BIT in writing. And even then he probably wouldn't call.