Plus One Landscape

Reviews for Plus One Landscape

A C.
A C.

Backyard landscape renovation

Our back yard renovation was done in 2 1/2 days with Karen and Jacky’s team. Their customer service is superb from the beginning to the end. The team worked extremely hard and go out of their way to satisfy my requests. They are knowledgeable and skilled in their trade, abiding by all the regulations and laws. Karen’s design is done with practicality in mind. Jacky’s experty in the trade compliment Karen’s design ideas extremely well. This is a top landscape and design team. We will work with them again in a heart beat.

Dong
Dong

frontyard landscaping

We got Karen's phone number from our neighbor on the same street about 4 years ago. I requested a quote for landscaping our front yard. Karen created a beautiful landscape design which included new steps with concrete footing, retaining walls, multilevel flower bed, lighting, irrigation system and parking space with concrete base. The house now has great curb appeal as the plants fully grew and no settlement for the stone work. Jacky and his crew were very professional and courteous. Jacky constantly let us know what was going on at every step. We are very satisfied with the work. We would recommend Plus One for any landscaping job. We would definitely use them again in short future for our new home!

suzy
suzy
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

landscaping

I was referred to Plus One Landscaping through a family friend and I have to say that it was one of the best referrals I’ve gotten. Jacky and his crew were extremely professional and very hard workers. Their work exceeded my high expectations. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Miaomaggie2003
Miaomaggie2003
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Front landscaping

I contacted Plus One Landscaping end of last year with an eye on some pretty extensive front landscaping. From my first contact with Karen, I was impressed. She listened to my needs and came up with some suggestion right away. In a week or so, she had her proposal ready with a very reasonable quote.The design was nothing short of spectacular! It was a one week project and was a little delayed due to the very uncooperative weather but they persevered and not once cut any corners to make up for lost time. Jacky the crew chief, stayed at the job site from morning to evening. He's not just supervise the project, but also work with his crew. He's professionalism and the work exceeded our extremely high expectations! It was one of the best decisions we have ever made! Thanks Plus One!

Steps, path to side of the house and patio.

Bad experience.
The patio job was ok. The pathway from the front towards the side of the house is slanted. They said it's supposed to be like that to make the water go to the side, which is true, but it's exaggerated. Aesthetically it looks ridiculous.
The steps to the house were uneven. That was fixed after complaining, but not the pathway to the side.
Also, if you are expecting a receipt on the work done, don't bother I asked numerous times for a receipt and all I was able to get from them was the receipt for the deposit.
The price may be attractive, but it is not worth the savings after the aggravation and the bad experience.

I'm sorry to hear you weren't happy with results of the project, we take the happiness of our customers very seriously, please reach out to me at 416-828-6218, so we can resolve the situation

Edward from Vaughan
Edward from Vaughan

Landscaping Work

I first knew Plus One Landscape around five years ago when I was doing an exterior upgrading for my house. It was proved to be truly a wise decision that I finally selected Jacky and Karen to do the job. During the progress of the works, it was evident that this young professional couple has great understanding of site management, landscaping design and construction. Within around 10 days, they finished their job on time and within my budget. My front yard and back yard now look one of the very best in my neighborhood, and the money that I have spent worth at every dollar. Jacky and Karen are very hardworking, honest and reliable. They always keep their promises. This spring, they came back to re-fix the damages that caused by the ice storm. I was very impressed by their attitude because there are not many people of the similar category around and I would recommend them to any homeowners who are seeking expertise, quality and compassion.

Dorthy from Oakville
Dorthy from Oakville

Front Yard, Stairs and Driveway

Very happy with the service and quality of work completed by Plus One Landscape.
Karen the designer came to our home and listened to my vision. She came back two weeks later to present the design to my husband and I. We were very impressed with her ideas and presentation. The price was reasonable as well.
The work was completed on schedule and very quickly. Karen was in touch via email at all times, responded to my questions promptly, dropped off samples for material selection etc. She also communicated any of our comments to her work team right away.
Our front yard looks amazing and we are very happy with the end result !

Doris in North york
Doris in North york
1 review North York, ON

Front & Side Yard Interlocking, Landscaping

Karen listened attentively to what we were looking for and drafted 2 beautiful, hand-drawn blueprints to discuss details of her quotation with us. Everything was itemized and I was able to pick and choose according to my budget. The team started work as scheduled and was here everyday, weather permitting. Extreme care was taken to make sure the leveling/grading, foundation was set properly...esp. because my home is an older property, it is great to know that the brand new grading will help ensure that water penetration would not be a problem in the near future. Stone work looks beautiful and we've become one of the best yards on the street from inheriting the worst from previous owner. Work was completed back in 2010 and I can attest that all interlocking are still in perfect condition. We'd use Plus One Landscaping again!

Dave in Maple
Dave in Maple
1 review Maple, ON

backyard stone patio

With expertise and know hows Karen provided an asethetic design yet practical in use for our backyard stone patio, her team did a professional job to pave the stone tiles with craftsmanship that was beyond our expectation.