ROMA - Right On Material Applications

Waterproofing
Chicago IL 60614
HomeStars  >  Waterproofing in Chicago  >  ROMA - Right On Material Applications

Reviews for ROMA - Right On Material Applications

Mike Tomassi in Chicago
Mike Tomassi in Chicago
1 review Edmonton, AB

Split Block Waterproofing

I hired Roma to waterproof the split face block on my home. They did a great job. Very pleased with the work and would use them again in the future.

Joyce in Chicago
Joyce in Chicago
1 review Chicago, IL

Complete Waterproofing and Caulking work

ROMA caulked and sealed our home fixing all of our leaking problems. They did everything they said they would and more. If you want a responsible and reliable company use these guys.

2 reviews Chicago, IL

Tuck pointing

We hired ROMA to do some work on our building. They did a good job and completed the work on time. Office manager was responsive and the workers were hardworking.

2 reviews Chicago, IL

Tuck pointing

We hired ROMA to do the tuck pointing and waterproofing on our small three floor building. Less than a year after services were provided, we began to have water issues. Since we had a one-year warranty by ROMA, we contacted them to have the issues resolved. We scheduled an appointment, which ROMA did not show up for and they have refused to answer/return our calls since. This company is unprofessional and I would highly advise not using them.

This was entered in error by the homeowner. See above review from same homeowner. Home Stars will not remove this for some reason from either end, by me or the homeowner who wrote it.

Mary Hart in Chicago
Mary Hart in Chicago
1 review Chicago, IL

Exterior Split Face Block and Brick Waterproofing

Our home leaked from the exterior on all four sides for months. We contacted ROMA wateproofing and they came out the next day and did an estimate. Within a week our home was complete and leak free. I highly recommend this company. They do a great job and have been around for years. They were recommended to me by my realtor.

More about ROMA - Right On Material Applications

Exterior above grade masonry waterproofing and caulking. Graffiti blocking, wood / deck cleaning and sealing. Fire caulking.