Nutri Lawn

4087 Harvester Rd Burlington ON L7L 5M3

Reviews for Nutri Lawn

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Excellent Lawn Care

Nutrilawn provides an excellent service. They are highly knowledgeable, and have great communication. They provide proactive responses to issues (e.g., outbreaks of specific weeds or pests). They are highly recommended. We have used them for many years and continue to do so.

Graham
Graham
5 reviews Hamilton, ON

Inground Irrigation System

I do travel sometimes and had been planning to install a sprinkler system at my house. I had four companies quote and am happy to have chosen Nutri-Lawn Burlington for the project.
Kevin came out to quote during a nasty rain storm which we joked about for a sprinkler installation but quickly showed his expertise and desire to get me the best possible solution by suggesting a combined system with sprinkler heads for the lawn and drip irrigation for all of my backyard gardens (no grass in the backyard just gardens and stone). The communication with Nutri-Lawn was fantastic throughout and the installation crew did a great job leaving the site clean, the plumbing in better shape than when they arrived and an excellent system in place. Highly recommended!

Thank you very much for your kind comments. All of our staff are well versed in irrigation and landscape lighting and it is satisfying to know that this knowledge is passed on to homeowners with whom we interact. Your comments reinforce we are on the right track in our training and execution. Thanks again, and if ever you have questions about your system, please be sure and contact us. Don (Owner)

Anne Leon in Toronto
Anne Leon in Toronto

Watering System

June 16th. 2106..First visit. One section not activated but only realised this in spring 2017; I had to hand water the area.
2017 Technician found one big break but missed three others. i stayed outside and kept an eye on which outlets were not working.
Invoice for parts was left. I phoned in to pay and was told there should have been a service bill, which made sense. I mentioned that the person needed supervising and was told he was going down with the flu. Another visit was offered but no one came. I have phoned three times. Spoke to individuals twice, and used voice message once. Still no call back nor a service person.

robertereid777 in Burlington
robertereid777 in Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Irrigation & Sprinkler System

I purchased a home with an in ground sprinkler system last year and was unsure of what company to use. After some research and some calls I decided to use Nutri Lawn.

The technician who opened the sprinkler system fixed some plumbing issues caused by the cold winter and had the sprinkler up and running within a week. He was both friendly and courteous.

The office staff are also courteous. Happy to have selected Nutri Lawn and will continue to use them for sprinkler services.

Thank you for your kind words. Our irrigation technicians are very knowledgable and we often get comments about their friendly and courteous manner. Don (Owner)

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

Lawn care

I have been dealing with Nutri lawn for several years and have always been satisfied with the service I received. My lawn always looks great and have had many compliments.

todd hunter from Toronto
todd hunter from Toronto

Lawn maintenance

The guys at nutrilawn toronto burnt my lawn and ruined the roots of my Maple trees. I asked Joey to take it easy and now my lawn is yellow and burnt. Would never recommend.

Sandy
Sandy

Maintain Inground Sprinkler System

Nutri-Lawn has been maintaining our inground sprinkler system for several years. They also do the opening and closing of the system each Spring and Fall. They are always timely and call before they come to make sure the timing is convenient. We have been completely satisfied with their work.

Li R from Waterloo
Li R from Waterloo
11 reviews Waterloo, ON

Lawn Maintenance

First time to hire a company to care for a neglected lawn at the house we purchased. Nutrilawn did a good job. They always let you know the day before they are coming, by leaving an automated message. They have efficient young people focused on getting the job done~ they are not there to stay for the day as some people on here appear to feel. (I notice one poor report written in two places, same report different area) Our lawn improved greatly and knowing it was done without dangerous chemicals is good! Easy online payment! I would hire them again. Seems some nay sayers complaints are rather 'stretched." Punctual, efficient and non intrusive.

VK from PETERSBURG
VK from PETERSBURG
1 review Kitchener, ON

Lawn care

Its very bad company. Initially for 3 season for our lawn we finalize for 500$ but when first time the person came for fertilizing the lawn, i was shocked. Time including he came and wrote the check for me was 10 minutes. We have 1/3 acre of property, I can believe he would fertilized all lawn in 5 minutes (other 5 minutes to take the equipment out and write the invoice) If he is that fast, then I can also do that job. I called nutri lawn and cancelled the rest of service. Because i didn't wanted that lousy service for the Weed controlling time. we wanted to see proper result when we pay money. They charge us 97$ for 1st service of fertilizing the lawn (in 5 minutes). I would advise, STAY AWAY from such companies.

Looking for Lawn Maintenance pros in Burlinton?