London Eco Roof Manufacturing

Potters Way  in London
Potters Way in London
0 reviews London, ON

Metal roof

London Eco-Metal Manufacturing Inc. put the roof on our house and we love it. The 2 young men who worked on the roof were very professional and efficient. We love the blue gray colour of our roof as it sets off the colour of our house.
We would recommend London Eco-Metal Maufacturing to anyone who needs a new roof.

Blue-Gray is definitely a prime choice! We love recommendations, thank you.

Lorie in Welland
Lorie in Welland
0 reviews Welland, ON

Blue Grey Roof in Welland

The salesman was very professional and knowledgeable about the product.The work was done in a timely fashion.Outcome was spectacular and getting lots of compliments from neighbours and strangers passing by.We are very impressed and happy with our new roof.

Hello Lorie, we appreciate your review! We are sure the compliments will continue to roll in. Thanks again!

sandra in Toronto
sandra in Toronto
0 reviews Arva, ON

roof

My husband and I are tired of loosing shingles from the wind. We replaced the shingles once and twelve years later, we are still loosing shingles. Instead of putting on another shingle roof, we went with a eco-roof, something I should have done the first time. I recommend John from Londonecoroof to anyone. A great person to deal with. We are very pleased with the roof and workmanship.

John is a true gem and we feel happy to have him with us! Thank you for your review, Sandra.

John in London
John in London
2 reviews London, ON

Metal roof Install

My wife and I couldn't stand losing shingles everytime there's a wind storm. We were told that 4 years after purchasing our home, we would need to replace the roof. So we shopped around and compare 3 different roofing company and we decided to go with metal roof. That narrowed it down to 2 company. Our rep, Dave was great, he assure us that we would be taken care of and we were. He is very personable and wasn't pushy (unlike the other company).

Then the time to install the roof. The crew were so great. Came on time and were easy to talk to, and answer any question we may have. They had a couple of minor hiccups, one crew member didn't show up for 2 days and it also rain. And in that case it took them longer than they expected. But we rather have them do it right first time. After they finish we notice some minor scratches on the eavestrough where the ladder was leaning against it. But they came back to do a touch up on the scratches.

All in all our experience from the start to finish were great. We already recommended London Eco Metal to a couple of our neighbours and they have installed metal roof from London Eco Metal. One last great part about the metal roof is that it has a warranty for 55 years and we will never have to replace our roof for as long as we own our home.

Thank you Dave and the install crew for a great experience.

No, thank YOU John for choosing London Eco-Metal. We have noticed many people are getting tired of reshingling after these ever-increasing storms, we like to think our customers made the right choice. Thanks for your review.

V in Whitby
V in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Slate Grey Roof

This great experience started with my consultant delivering some larger samples to help me make my final decision. The crew arrived even earlier than expected, and they were respectful of my property and my neighbours. It only took 2 days to complete and they did an amazing job cleaning up. I would recommend London Eco-Metal Roof to anyone looking for a metal roof.

We try to be as respectful as possible, thanks for noticing! Please do not hesitate to recommend us, thanks!

gianni in Sarnia
gianni in Sarnia
1 review Sarnia, ON

stell roof

my wife and I are very pleased with the workmanship and promptness provided by London eco roof...We are the envy of our neighbourhood and would give a recommendation for any one interested in a steel roof...

We understand that a new roof can bring a lot of the attention and jealousy, and sometimes that can be a little bit too much. But if you recommend us and someone in your neighborhood gets a new roof as well, problem solved! Thank you for your review.

Home
Home
1 review Hamilton, ON

Metal Roof installation

Crew arrived nice and early, and were very respectful of our property and our neighbors. Took 3 days to finish and the clean up after every day was near perfect. Had a few issues after they were done but I called in my concerns to our wonderful salesman (Cliff) and they were taken care of within a week. We recommend London ECO Roof if you are looking for a new roofing system.

Cliff is top-notch! Please do not hesitate to recommend us. Thank you for your review.

Sunil
Sunil

Metal roof

Coordinator at factory and installers were polite and courteous. Installation was done carefully, not rushed, all questions addressed. Installation took about 2.5/3 days (allowing for weather delays etc.) Within hours of them finishing, we had so many complimentary comments from neighbours! I would confidently recommend London Eco Metal, Matt (factory) and Adam + team (installers). Really good to see that there are still quality, careful trades people out there.

Thank you for your review, Sunil, we try to be as polite and careful as possible, thanks for noticing! We are sure you will continue to enjoy your roof for many years to come.

Clarence/Eva
Clarence/Eva

My wife and I are very impressed with the looks of the Eco-Metal black roof that was install in May/ 2019 on our home in Mississauga, in
Mavis/Central parkway area

The supervisor and the crew were very courteous, they start on time and when the work was complete they leave the work site clean. Also they answered all the questions we had during the installation process.

I am very satisfied with the Eco-metal roof, the job they did and would not hesitate to recommend our friends to have London Eco-Metal manufacturing Inc. install their metal roof.

Hello Clarence & Eva, thank you for choosing London Eco-Metal. We have been trying to stay as attentive as possible to the cleanliness of job sites, thank you for noticing!

Brenda & John in Brantford
Brenda & John in Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

roof instalation

My wife noticed this roof at a home while driving, she stopped and asked the home owner. She loved the design (Bingo) colour (mocha) and was told the price was comparable to the best prices they obtained for other steel roofs. We decided to purchase and have it installed without any further investigation into other companies. The crew that installed it were so professional and clean it was completed in two full days. The looks of our roof were so good that our neighbour across the street purchased the same roof just a different colour within a week. A Good job around. Thanks ... Brenda & John

Hello Brenda & John, thank you for your very kind review! It means a lot to us.

More about London Eco Roof Manufacturing

London Eco-Metal is the leading metal roofing manufacturer and installer based out of London, Ontario. They service all of Ontario and east to Montreal with convenient showrooms located throughout Ontario. With 4 great profiles and a large choice of colours, there is a roof for everyone, at great factory-direct prices. London Eco Roof is your choice for Affordable Metal Roofing .Contact us today to receive a free quote!