London Eco Roof Manufacturing

Lillian in T.O.
Lillian in T.O.
34 reviews London, ON

Beautiful roof

Nice, hard-working people. Beautiful results. It's only been about half a year since we installed the roof. Many neighbours stopped by and told us how nice it looks. The roof certainly took longer to install than we thought. The person that installed a skylight we understand is no longer installing skylights, which is a good thing. Otherwise, all I can say is that I love the results and hope that it lasts as long as they say, and if there are issues, that they service them. One fellow on the team deserves extra mention - his name is Matt - he was truly terrific, making sure every inch was cleaned up and we were happy.

Thank you Lillian, we wholly cherish Matt. He is a crucial member of the London Eco-Metal Mfg. team. We are happy that you are pleased with your install. Sometimes installs can take a little while because we try to pay as much attention to detail as possible, while also adhering to safety standards. Thank you for your review.

Neves Variety in Old Toronto
Neves Variety in Old Toronto

nice looking Roof, done quick fast

nice looking roof, quickly installed so far so good no roof leaks. contractor was polite and easy to work with wait period was some what long as the company seemed to be overwhelmed with other work orders
to complete. when the day came to complete the job it was done in quickly.

Hello, we appreciate your review. We prioritize quality work over speedy installations, thank you for your patience.

Royal in London
Royal in London
1 review London, ON

Bingo roof

Roof on 2011, seems to be standing up, bingo has high profile, installer forgot to place all filler under gable edges , ridge cap etc, lots of birds.
Understand he went out of business, no action from Eco roof yet, after many phone calls.

We have no information about this customer and he's complained they could be material sold to Instoller I'm could be his installation please cancel the review

Tina in Kitchener
Tina in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Metal Roof

I was very happy with the cost of the metal roof. We shopped around and Eco Metal gave us the best deal.
Selecting the style, colour was very easy and our install date was provided quickly.
The crew were great. They worked fast, were polite and left our property clean.
We really like the look of the roof and best of all it will last forever.

We appreciate your review Tina! We cannot guarantee it will last forever but we can guarantee 55 years! Likely it will last longer than that, though

love in Nepean
love in Nepean
1 review Ottawa, ON

Metal Roof Installation

This was a winter installation and it was a disaster. The installation crew were rude, messy, never cleaned after themselves, never spoke to us so we never knew if they were coming or going. There was a delay as they ran out of materials but never told us. We never saw a supervisor nor anyone from Eco-Metal to see how they were doing. I think a better installation crew should be hired otherwise you will loose a lot of clients. We don't know how the roof looks as they finished the job and the snow arrived.
(CAN YOU CHANGE THE TITLE OF REVIEW TO WINTER INSTALLATION)

Hello, we have no record of a roof being installed this winter in Nepean. Please contact our Ottawa office at 613-838-9393 to ensure if was in fact London Eco-Metal that installed this roof. Thank you.

Brew22 in Corunna
Brew22 in Corunna
1 review Corunna, ON

New steel roof

Installers worked hard to quickly install our roof within a few days they were done and it looks great. So happy we chose a metal roof. We just had a big wind storm with high winds over 100km/he and our roof is fine when many others didn't survive.

Thanks a lot! Our roofs can certainly withstand a greater gusts than shingles, thank you for noticing.

Deonarine L.
Deonarine L.

Roof

The wokers where friendly professional and finished in a manly time i would recommend them to my family and friends my new roof looks so beautiful

thank you for your review.

ed in Port Stanley
ed in Port Stanley
1 review Port Stanley, ON

Metal roof on cottage

Very competetive price, very good product and very professional. From signing the contract, choosing the color to the very timely expert installation.
The roof has gone thru one lakeside winter with no problems.

thank you for great review. We appreciate your business.

Glen in Dartmouth
Glen in Dartmouth
1 review Exeter, ON

New Metal Roof by London Eco Metal

The service and customer experience was a 10! My wife and I were so pleased with the quality of product and workmanship.v Friendly & professional service which I highly recommend London Eco Metal as the best choice for your last roofing job!

Hey Glen! Thanks for your review, please do not hesitate to recommend us! Thanks.

Rory in Ottawa
Rory in Ottawa
1 review London, ON

Metal roof at a great price and warranty

We needed a new roof since we bought our home last year. I worked in the steel industry for 17 years and couldn't see myself buying shingles. I expected it to be much more expensive than shingles. It was about $2000 more but had a awesome warranty of 55 years and I don't have to worry about shingles blowing off. Plus it makes my house more appealing for myself and resale. The sales man was great and after seeing the material and how the pannel looked I was sold. I have had no issues or problems. The workers we great and the old shingles were left on the roof so it acts like additional protection. Our house is much warmer and looks great. Everyone compliments our roof and says how great it looks! Thanks again London eco-roof!!

More about London Eco Roof Manufacturing

London Eco-Metal is the leading metal roofing manufacturer and installer based out of London, Ontario. They service all of Ontario and east to Montreal with convenient showrooms located throughout Ontario. With 4 great profiles and a large choice of colours, there is a roof for everyone, at great factory-direct prices. London Eco Roof is your choice for Affordable Metal Roofing .Contact us today to receive a free quote!