London Eco Roof Manufacturing

Reviews for London Eco Roof Manufacturing

south london in London
south london in London

metal roof

excellent customer service, informative sales person, prompt delivery and installation , crew very polite, courteous, clean up was thorough, style and colour choices are plentiful, all aspects of the job were handled with care, great job, thanks

We try to handle everything with care, we are glad you took notice of this. Thank you for your review, we appreciate it very much.

Nelson in Hamilton
Nelson in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Metal Roofing

Very happy with the service. Our old roofing were shingles that fell apart in 12 years so I decided in investing in a metal roof to last for a long time. In shopping around for the steel roofing, Eco Metal had the best price for the best quality.
The salesperson were very helpful in letting me understand my options and were able to respond quickly with the changes I had requested.
The installers were professional and very quick.
Overall satisfied with the new roof.

Hi Nelson, thanks a lot for your review! We like to think we have the best price for the best quality as well. Thank you for noticing!

Colin in London
Colin in London

Metal Roof

We got our metal roof in March 2019 and have been receiving constant compliments from our friends and family. The team did a fantastic job, and four months later, we still love it.

Hello Colin,
Thank you for your review, we assure you the compliments will continue to roll in! We appreciate your kind words.

Lee Anne in Beaconsfield
Lee Anne in Beaconsfield
0 reviews Beaconsfield,

Metal roof

London Eco roofing was great. The installers were respectful and careful with my gardens. The office staff returned my calls. I am thrilled with the quality and look of my new roof.
Lee Anne Caron

Hello Lee Anne, we appreciate your kind review! We try to be careful and attentive, we take it very seriously. Thank you for your review.

Nil
Nil
1 review Fernandina Beach, FL

Steel Roof

The representative and delivery folks were awesome and no issues. The issues were how the workers treated the workspace, with no regard for the nearby properties. Material was thrown as if they were working in a construction site and some fragments landed on a neighbour's house causing some damage. The neighbour has been directed to work with the company on repairs. They had use of a double laneway and still managed to trample the gardens on either side of the drive and break branches on trees. The work was done during hockey playoff and when the satellite dish was removed (I was not informed this would be required) it was just left, even after the work was done. A note indicating that it would need to be reattached and why would have been considerate. They did show up on time and work full days once the rain let up enough for them to get started. The clean up crew who removed the excess material did a fantastic job. I am extremely pleased with the colour selected and many folks have stopped to check it out.

Hello, we are happy that you are pleased with the final outcome of your roof. We are very sorry to hear about the problems throughout the install. We do ask homeowners to prepare their property for roof installation. Please contact our offices at 905 564 7663 so that we may know which crew was responsible for these issues. Thank you.

Murray M.
Murray M.
1 review Prince Edward, ON

Metal roof

Very professional installation and the worksite was left clean. A great experience from the sales through to the installation.

Hello Murray,
Thank you for this review. We try to provide a great experience and an even greater roof. Thanks!

Private User reviews Lambton Shores, ON

House roof in Grand Bend

The sales person who quoted the project was very good, pleasant, excellent explanation, and good response to our queries. The installation crew was excellent, cleaned up the site after they were done. Very efficient as each person knew exactly what they had to do. No wasted time and / or effort. The installation crew called in advance as to when they were arriving. There was some communication issue with the scheduling person as our contract stated a date as to when we would like the project started, but the crew called and said they would be coming the next day and we had to decline as it was wet and too far in advance of when we wanted the work done. Also, the material arrived without advance notice and we had to advise where we wanted the roof and strapping, otherwise it would have been in the wrong place.

Thank you for your review, we very much appreciate it! We are working on our communication as a company but we understand it still needs some work. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Tara in Welland
Tara in Welland
0 reviews Welland, ON

Amazing service

Service was excellent. Installers were very professional, great quality work and materials all around. We have had so many compliments on the roof already, and the roof was completed only 2 weeks ago!!
Would definitely recommend!!!!!
Great Job

Hello Tara, we assure you the compliments will continue to roll in! Please recommend us, we love recommendations. Thanks for your review!

Mark in London
Mark in London

stell roof

I was shopping around for a new roof for a while, when I found these guys and decided to go with a new steel roof. the consultation and free estimate/quote process was fast and easy. only took a couple of days to complete. would definitely recommend this company.

We try to be time-efficient and easy but also thorough, thanks for noticing! We love recommendations, thanks Mark!

Gyula in Toronto
Gyula in Toronto

Nice roof after very long wait with skylight which cannot be opened

We waited nearly 10 months for job starting. (from June 2018 to March 2019) Some of the delay was weather related. Team did an excellent job even after that they realized my roof has a third cedar shingle layer which they had to remove too. Major issue with the company the lack of adult communication. They replaced skylights nicely without telling me that my vent-able deck mounted skylight will be replaced with a non-vent-able one which has much bigger opening so I do need an inside renovation to fix it. I provided new skylight but they never removed that one which they provided even that the new one is exact same size and vent-able. I am not happy about this and I eventually will fix it even if I need to rent an airlift to reach that height.
I would still recommend them because when they work they do nice job just make sure you communicate with them and ask the questions otherwise they just go ahead without your consent based on their assumptions. They were really close to my 10 stars rating but this skylight episode soured the whole experience.

Hello Gyula, thank you for your review and thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please contact our head office at 519 451 7663 and ask for Jerry regarding this matter. Also, please note that additional work on your roof completed by any company other than London Eco-Metal may impact your warranty.

More about London Eco Roof Manufacturing

London Eco-Metal is the leading metal roofing manufacturer and installer based out of London, Ontario. They service all of Ontario and east to Montreal with convenient showrooms located throughout Ontario. With 4 great profiles and a large choice of colours, there is a roof for everyone, at great factory-direct prices. London Eco Roof is your choice for Affordable Metal Roofing .Contact us today to receive a free quote!