HomeStars  >  Roofing in London  >  London Eco-Roof Manufacturing

Reviews for London Eco-Roof Manufacturing

Mark. Ancaster Ontario. in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

We are very happy with the metal T18 roof installed by London Eco metal Roofing.
Salesperson Cliff Heaney, was very helpful, reliable and a pleasure to work with.
Cliff was very attentive to our needs and challenges during the roof installation.
The crew worked safely and the installation was completed in a week.
I would highly recommend London Eco Metal roofing.
Mark V.
Ancaster, Ontario.

Parminder in London
1 review London, ON

Very happy with the new roof. Installers kept the area very clean while they were working. I would recommend this company to my family and friends. Keeping in mind that this roof is going to last a long time

chingching in London
2 reviews London, ON

Eco roof provided a great service at a fair price. They were very responsive in their communication. They managed to replace the roof in timely manner . I am happy with their service

Pawel T in Spruce Grove
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

They took us step by step of how it's built, the total cost and how it's made to last a very long time. The work was done professionally, took a matter of days to complete, and looks great.

1 review London, ON

This company was very good at rebuilding my roof, they were very experienced and respectful of our privacy and our home and did the work in a quick and timely manner.

Guido in London
1 review London, ON

Got a decent discount with an off colour. Install was quick, professionally done. Highly recommend this company. They also did a free roof inspection prior to the job being done.

1 review Ottawa, ON

The crew showed up on time and the roof was installed fairly quickly. It looks amazing and the manager Isaac even came to do an inspection afterwards to make sure that everything is okay with my roof.

1 review , ON

London Eco Metal, they have a local factory in Vars just outside of Ottawa, I drove by and spoke to Isaac and Ryan and let me tell you these guys are amazing. they set up an appointment for me to meet a sales rep who came the next day. Since I had the roof installed I have had nothing but good compliments. I love the fact that they are local and i always have a place to go to if i have a problem.

THANK YOU LONDON ECO METAL !!

Location Ottawa

Hello, we relayed your comments along to Isaac and Ryan and they were incredibly pleased! Thank you for your review.

Meliza O. in Toronto
1 review London, ON

They promised to do the job in no longer than 5 business days. It's took then 18days to finish the job because the installers were doing three other job at the same time. I had to call many times to get the job done but no one took responsibility and theysaid the workers would come a day they wouldn't show for they were busy doing other roofs and my roof was not a priority. It looks great but my experience was not good.

The salesman was very professional and spent enough time to explain
in detail the new metal roofing. He was courteous, patient and understanding. We were very satisfied with the team and they
completed the job on time. Our roof looks great and our neighbors were very impressed. They came to find out more. Office staff as well were very prompt and helpful.
We wish London Eco-Metal all the very best for the future.

Thanks for your kind words, our Roofing Specialists are really the best! We also wish you the best for the future!

More about London Eco-Roof Manufacturing

London Eco-Metal is the leading metal roofing manufacturer and installer based out of London, Ontario. They service all of Ontario and east to Montreal with convenient showrooms located throughout Ontario. With 4 great profiles and a large choice of colours, there is a roof for everyone, at great factory-direct prices. London Eco Roof is your choice for Affordable Metal Roofing .Contact us today to receive a free quote!