London Eco-Roof Manufacturing

Reviews for London Eco-Roof Manufacturing

Ed in Toronto
Ed in Toronto

Metal Roof

My house is located in the downtown Toronto core where the homes are relatively close together, a unique problem with a metal roof is the length the sheets come in,but thanks to their top sales representative Neil Ostrom they were able to have the material delivered and installed. Now I have a great looking metal roof.

Hello Ed, Neil is one of the best Roofing Specialists in the business! We appreciate your patience, thank you.

Paul in Mississauga
Paul in Mississauga

Metal Roof over Asphalt

The smallest of 3 roof lines needed to be replaced. The costs for more asphalt were not in line with their life expectancy, so we opted to have the entire house covered in metal.

We opted for the blue metal, and it looks great; the neighbours came to visit and are universally impressed. The things we're most pleased about:

1) The metal makes the roof of no concern for our lifetime
2) The installation team and their work was impressive - we have no worries about bad storms or high winds
3) With the old asphalt still in place, in the unlikely event of trouble we still have good coverage to prevent water damage to the house.

Hello Paul, thanks a lot for your wonderful review! Blue-grey is a truly majestic colour, it always makes the house look even more beautiful. Thanks again for your review.

FarmerD in Kingston in Seeley's Bay
FarmerD in Kingston in Seeley's Bay
1 review Seeley'S Bay, ON

Very disappointing customer service!

Saw their trucks around, so got a quote from them, along with another two companies (something I recommend everyone do), and went with them. Their price, as I recall, was comparable. Simple-ish roofing job on ground floor addition, and top of 2 story farmhouse. happy with their quick work, so gave them another chance on an even simpler porch addition and they've gone silent! A few weeks time passed before they did the initial measure, and a few weeks more before the strapping was mostly (but not entirely done); this we were ok with on the installer's comments that the metal would be along in 2 weeks or so. That was over 2 months ago with a claim that the product is back-ordered with NO eta! Are they even in business anymore?! My rep is no help, doesn't return calls and seems unable to thing in terms of customer satisfaction - Similarly multiple calls to their Ottawa office have gone unanswered. Gave 20% down and trying to get it back. Don't they think I might have more business I can refer their way!?

muldye in Saint Thomas
muldye in Saint Thomas
1 review Saint Thomas, ON

New Metal Roof

Needed a new roof asap, and chose to go metal for durability and long life. Was told it would be six to eight week wait, was instead only three weeks! Great service and great roof. Highly Recommend.

Thanks for this review! We are glad you were pleasantly surprised. Please do not hesitate to recommend us!

Gennysmokes2 in London
Gennysmokes2 in London

Beautiful roof.

My husband was so against doing the roof and I told him we need to. It looks amazing now and he is enjoying it as well. The staff were so professional and pleasant and they even came to review the job and redid a portion. Well worth the investment.

Sometimes it takes a little convincing to get what you really want. Our roofs are certainly a worthy investment!

Private User reviews Wellesley, ON

New Metal Roof

They were able to put on a metal roof in a very short time in spite of their incredibly busy schedule. They were also very helpful in the choosing of the right colour and the right design for the style of the house. They worked quickly and at the end of each day picked up their garbage and tidied up the whole area. There was a roof vent that had not been properly connected, and rather than ignore it, which would have been easier for them, they suggested that they would go into out attic and connect it with no problems. They arrived early in the morning, left late, and were very quiet about their work. The roof style that they suggested looks amazing and we are incredibly pleased.

We appreciate your very thorough review! Vents can be a little tricky but our installers are pros! Thank you.

willy in Hamilton
willy in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

new roof

workers are very efficient. when the job was done , they went around the house and picked up all the debris also made sure there are no screws on the driveway and the lawn. roof looks great.
got lots of comments from the neighbour how good the roof looks.

Hello Willy, we try to leave the job site as clean as possible. Thanks for noticing!

Mr and Mrs Lebert in London
Mr and Mrs Lebert in London
1 review London, ON

I thought they were great

I thought they were great. I love my new roof. I’ve always wanted a nice roof but my husband was too cheap. I forced him to do it and now we both love it.

Excellent workers and so professional.

I love how they had an inspector come and check the work.

Thanks a lot for this review! Please remind your husband that while our roofs are more expensive upfront, they are ultimately much more cost-effective than asphalt roofs.

Bruce Marshall in London
Bruce Marshall in London

new metal roof

I first heard of Eco-Metal when I was admiring my grandson's new metal roof in Granton. Peter Morrison came to my house, and explained the process of building a metal roof. He did a great job!
The crew arrived to do the work, and Pat was the leader of that crew. They really knew what they were doing. In spite of the very, very hot weather, the roof was soon completed.
I am extremely pleased with the metal roof, and would recommend Eco-Metal to anyone. As a matter of fact, the neighbour across the street has had Eco-Metal put a roof on his house after he saw our new roof !
Bruce Marshall

Thanks a lot, Bruce! And thank you as well for recommending us, we appreciate your effort!

T & T in Woodstock
T & T in Woodstock
1 review Woodstock, ON

Steel Roof

We needed to replace our roof. The salesman came out on the day he said he would, he was professional and knowledgeable. Product was delivered and job was started within a week of when we were told roof would be started. The roof looks amazing and we have received many compliments on how it looks. We are very happy with the job. The installers left a bit of a mess and broke a few things, but paid for all of the damage. Overall, our house has increased in value and looks amazing! We would highly recommend London Eco-Metal.

We appreciate your review very much, please do not hesitate to recommend us! We apologize about the damage, thank you for being so understanding. Issues like this are rare, but do happen on occasion with any kind of major work on your home. Thanks again for your very kind review.

More about London Eco-Roof Manufacturing

London Eco-Metal is the leading metal roofing manufacturer and installer based out of London, Ontario. They service all of Ontario and east to Montreal with convenient showrooms located throughout Ontario. With 4 great profiles and a large choice of colours, there is a roof for everyone, at great factory-direct prices. London Eco Roof is your choice for Affordable Metal Roofing .Contact us today to receive a free quote!