HomeStars  >  Roofing in London  >  London Eco-Roof Manufacturing

Reviews for London Eco-Roof Manufacturing

Carol in London
1 review London, ON

I had a roof installed by London Eco-Roof n November. Very pleased with the entire process. The salesman, Dave, was knowledgeable and helpful . the installation was done on time and very quickly. The clean up was great.

leafswon in London
1 review London, ON

we are very statisfed with the work that was done, we would recomened anytime! They did the job proptmy when promised and on time. they came back and double checked everything was done alright thank you very much.

Louise in Ottawa
1 review London, ON

Look and quality of the product is great. The installers were pleasant and hard working.
Note: One concern is the 2 by 1 strapping is suppose to run directly over the main trusses however, they are 4 to 5 inches off sitting on the plywood. One portion of the roof is a low pitch (4 12) therefore I would like assurance that this will not be a problem in future.

Paul & Louise

Hello Louise, we are happy you are impressed with your new roof. Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention, I have alerted the manager in Ottawa and he should be in contact with you shortly. If you do not hear from him, please contact 613-838-9393, thank you.

Homeowner in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

We decided to go with a metal roof as we hope to stay in our home for a long time and wanted to get the roof done once and for all. The transferable warranty for the next homeowners was a great selling point too. We were told there was a waiting list to have it done but when we had a minor garage leak, we let them know and the roofers actually came sooner. The roof was installed quickly, within 3 days, and it looks beautiful (many neighbours have commented they would like to do the same). We have had quite the winter so far and it has held up well with no leaks. We had a few concerns however. First, the roofing company did not initially complete a clean-up and we had to insist on a magnet being brought to clean up the shards of metal and screws that were everywhere. Also, there were some issues with workmanship that we noticed because we climbed up and took a look at our vents and chimney, and the roofers had to come back for another day to fix things. The manager did come to our home to discuss our concerns and made sure things were taken care of, so that is a positive. All in all, we are pleased with the company and the job that was done.

Hello, we are glad that you are pleased. We have been trying to be more attentive with our clean-ups and this is an excellent reminder as to why we need to commit to this step, thank you.

I have been looking into getting our roof replaced for a while and my neighbour and I decided to contact London Eco-roofing to complete the installation concurrently. The team was professional, and completed the job in a timely manner. Our roof looks great, and we are happy to know we will not have to replace the roof in the foreseeable future.

We are happy that you are happy! Thank you for your review.

2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

I was skeptical for replacing my roof with metal roof at the beginning. After a lot of research, I chose London ECO metal for replacing my roof. The salesperson, George Vlanhos, was very knowledgeable. He answered all of our concerns, varied from the noises due to heavy rains, batten roof vs battenless, and so forth. I was convinced that batten can provide more insulation and more effective for energy saving. Furthermore, London ECO metal warranty for the 55 years, which was the longest warranty in the industries. London ECO metal also provided detail specs for the coating and thickness of their materials; that gave me more confidence with their products. The job was done well in the summer of 2017. By comparing to the last year's electric bill, I save approximately 20% of electricity after the metal roof installed. Also, I do not need to worry about the shingle that could be damaged from strong winds, where I used to have to get the repair each year after the strong wind season in the falls. My wife had a great concerns about the noise caused by raindrops, but she did not find much difference after the metal roof installed. Overall, we are so happy with the new roof. It does looks great and save us money due to energy efficiency improvement. It is worth to invest into the metal roof for its durability, good looking, more environmental friendly, and more efficiency.

Thank you for your comprehensive review! Also, thank you for noticing so many of the benefits. It most definitely is worth it to buy a London Eco-Metal roof!

Joe in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Received many complements on the new metal roof installed by London Eco-Metal Manufacturing. They provided timely service at a reasonable cost, and the end results displayed the company's passion for perfection. I would highly recommend this company to others!

Hello Joe, thank you for your review. We most definitely do have a passion for perfection. Please do not hesitate to recommend us, thanks!

Liz M in London
1 review London, ON

The price included the eavestroughs. Service was excellent. They cleaned up after themselves and responded when I had any questions or concerns. The roof looks fantastic. Now that winter is here the furnace doesn't work as hard to keep the house heated.

Hello Liz, we have been trying to be more attentive with our clean-ups and we are glad you noticed. We are glad that you noticed the energy saving benefits as well!

Pete in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

very sure roof wont leak but far from satisfied with the cosmetic appearance!!! Three distinct areas where applied metal is crooked and one where it is buckled because it wasnt cut to fit right. All these and more concerns were detailed to the salesman when he came to pick up payment but of course he was PAID and hasnt been heard from since. That has been since October

More about London Eco-Roof Manufacturing

London Eco-Metal is the leading metal roofing manufacturer and installer based out of London, Ontario. They service all of Ontario and east to Montreal with convenient showrooms located throughout Ontario. With 4 great profiles and a large choice of colours, there is a roof for everyone, at great factory-direct prices. London Eco Roof is your choice for Affordable Metal Roofing .Contact us today to receive a free quote!