London Eco Roof Manufacturing

Reviews for London Eco Roof Manufacturing

Buck in Niagara Falls
Buck in Niagara Falls
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Perfect steel roof for our Spanish style stucco home

London Eco Roof Manufacturing
1 855 838 9393
1682 Dundas St. E
London
N5W 3C7

We decided it was time to replace our original roof after 25 years. Our home is a Spanish style stucco, so we opted for a clay tile look in steel, as we intend to remain in the house until our time is up!
We chose the Anticado, which is made in Italy. It took longer to get, but was worth the wait. Looks amazing and the installation crew were like family to us by the end of the day. Highly recommended!
We worked with agent Cliff Heaney and were very impressed with his knowledge, communication and follow up. No pressure sales at it's best.

Hello Buck, thank you for this review, it sounds like you have a beautiful home! Most of our steel is Canadian, but we do sometimes buy from elsewhere for rarer colours, such as Antichado. Also, we manufacture the panels and components from that steel, thank you.

gookiefish in Montréal
gookiefish in Montréal
1 review Montreal,

Love our new metal roof

Despite some weather delays and unforeseen issues, the installation went well and the staff were great. High winds loosened the tarp one night and they came out at midnight to fix it! They worked through drizzle and cold and were always friendly and positive and professional. The job site was cleaned every night. The sales process was low pressure and everything was explained in detail. Reasonable price and the roof looks great!!

The Connells

Our installers are incredibly hard-working and determined, they appreciate your polite words! Thank you for this thorough review.

Pasqualino in Toronto
Pasqualino in Toronto

metal roof

Very unorganized and poor customer service. No appreciation towards keeping the customer happy showing up on their own terms and sending out threatining e-mails of final payments for uncompleted work. Would not want anyone to go through what me and my family went through for over a year to get my roof completed. But still not to my approval.

We don't have you in the system we have no idea what is it about

Call 519 451 7663 or 1 855 838 9393

Joe Malec

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto

New Metal Roof

Excellent job done, when promised and on time. Work crew went above and beyond the call of duty, enhancing the pitch area with steel framing. Also, portions of my damaged asphalt roof, were replaced with London Eco-Metal materials at no cost to me. The crew seemed intent on doing the best job possible, to please me, at a price much more competitive than similar companies. The clean up was good, In addition, the London Eco-Metal Head Office staff were pleasant and helpful, including the Sales Representative, Wojtek Pieczula. In particular, Liam Twomey went out of his way, on many occasions, to address my concerns. Great job, London Eco-Metal! I would recommend you to anyone. Steve in Toronto.

Hello Steve!
We appreciate your review. Also, Liam and Wojtek enjoyed your kind words! Please do not hesitate to recommend us, thanks.

Robert in Orleans
Robert in Orleans
1 review Ottawa, ON

New Metal Roof

My shingle roof which was warranted for 35 years lasted only 16 years. The south facing side was showing signs that it was due for replacement. Last spring (2018) a wind storm sealed its fate, several singles landed on my lawn. My neighbour replaced his roof with a London Eco-Metal steel roof which convince me that it was the way to go. I called the Ottawa office in the morning about 10:00 am and had a written (e-mail) quote by 2:00 PM. They used a satellite picture to generate the estimate. After signing in the contract, since my roof was damaged, they send somebody over to patch the roof pending the final installation. A month of so later, the installation was done within a week. The job site was cleaned up every day. The work was done has expected with no surprises. So far we are very pleased with the results.

Robert we are glad we could provide you with such fine service. Thank you for this review, we assure you that you will continue to be pleased with the results.

Heather in Toronto
Heather in Toronto

Metal Roofing

Rick was great and very nice. He explained all the different types of metal available. Installation crew was also very nice and did a great job. Price was reasonable. We love our new roof.

Rick is certainly a top roofing specialist! Thank you for your kind words!

Ernest Wheeler in Chatham
Ernest Wheeler in Chatham
1 review Chatham Kent, ON

New Metal Roof

I did not go with the most expensive or the cheapest quote. When John sat down with me, I felt very comfortable with his answers and the price. To help me with my decision, I talked to other customers who had their roof done by you. I am very happy with the roof and had many compliments about it from neighbors. What I'm not happy with is the time frame that it took to finish. In the five weeks it took to finish and only 2 men working, was not acceptable.

Hello Ernest, we are aware of the time-issue installing your roof and we do apologize. Sometimes weather and employee availability can impact scheduling. We are happy that you are pleased with the install. Thank you for your review.

Li in Mississauga
Li in Mississauga

Beautiful Roof at the End

After two windstorms in January and May this year, many of our roof shingles (about ten year old) were blown off, we had them repaired twice and decided to have a metal roof once and for all. After looking into different metals and a number of companies, we found London Eco-Metal to be the most competitive pricing. The salesperson Neil was knowledgeable and professional. I referred him to two more friends and then we all signed contracts together in May. The preliminary schedule on the contract was approx. mid June.

We waited for four and half months and made many attempts trying to get an update. Finally our installation was scheduled in late September. It looked like we got the best team as our roof was more complicated to installed. The team worked in a timely manner, everyone was very competent.
Job site was left clean everyday.

Now we have the best looking metal roof in the neighbourhood. Overall we are pleased with the roof so far, and hope that it will give us many years of worry-free performance.

We do understand the delays as the installation is highly weather dependent. The timely follow ups on the scheduling will make a lot more happy customers

See Before and After pictures below.

Hello Li, thanks a lot for your kind words, Neil appreciates what you have written and we appreciate your recommendations. You are correct, when installing complex roof styles we assign a more experienced team which can at times delay the install date. Thank you again for your review.

KAnnett in London
KAnnett in London
1 review London, ON

Metal Roof

We used London Eco Metal Roofing on our last home and were happy using them the second time around as well. They were reasonably priced and the job was done to our satisfaction. We would use them again.

Hello, thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your business!

bartycrouchjr in Niagara Falls
bartycrouchjr in Niagara Falls
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

London Eco-roof

We are very pleased with our new metal roof installed by London Eco. Can't beat the warranty and the product (metal roof only cost 2k more than an asphalt roof with 15 years warranty vs the 55 year warranty with the metal roof). Try to catch them in the off season however, because they tend to get very busy and behind. Roof was installed in 2 days, and they did a great job cleaning up everything.

Thank you for this review. We try to leave job sites as clean as possible, we appreciate you noticing. Please enjoy your new roof!

More about London Eco Roof Manufacturing

London Eco-Metal is the leading metal roofing manufacturer and installer based out of London, Ontario. They service all of Ontario and east to Montreal with convenient showrooms located throughout Ontario. With 4 great profiles and a large choice of colours, there is a roof for everyone, at great factory-direct prices. London Eco Roof is your choice for Affordable Metal Roofing .Contact us today to receive a free quote!