HomeStars  >  Roofing in London  >  London Eco-Roof Manufacturing

james in Hamilton
james in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Metal roof

Had my homes' roof done by London eco-metal roof 5 years ago, it is still in perfect condition....I was happy enough with them that I got them to come back and do my garage roof this year. Great product, professional installers. Seems like it will outlast me. Makes me grin every time I see another sucker replacing an asphalt roof with another asphalt roof.

LD in London
LD in London

metal roof

We have been very pleased with London-Eco Metal Manufacturing. From the initial contact until completion all staff have been very pleasant and professional. Job was completed within the given time frame, as budgeted, with no surprises. Appearance is great and we have received numerous positive comments.

Metal Roof in North York
Metal Roof in North York
1 review Woodstock, ON

Steel Roof

We are very pleased with the look of our new roof. The installers did a great job. We have a small cosmetic problem on a couple of the sheets. I have contacted Eco-metal many times and have not had anyone out to look. Getting a little frustrated with their support service

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please contact 1 519 451 7663 and ask for Tammy to have this issue investigated. Please mention this review in your call, thank you.

Harry in Toronto
Harry in Toronto

Great Roof

Thanks go to the whole team of great workers. All the workers were polite and very professional. The wait time for the installation was about four months, longer than expected though.

Chantal in London
Chantal in London

Eco-Roof Warranty Transfer

Needed to transfer the name on the roof warranty to my own, and the process could not have been smoother. Ended up calling the showroom by mistake, but the gentleman on the line was more than happy to direct me to the right contact person, gave me her information, and assured me that she was extremely knowledgeable and helpful- and she was! Great experience and warranty was delivered promptly.

Hello Chantal. Thank you very much for this review. We are happy that you have had such a positive experience with London Eco-Metal.

A28 in London
A28 in London

Review

They did a fantastic job, they have all the proper equipment and friendly crew. Done in efficient time with no problems.

I would recommend this company to anyone .

AL28

Thank you for your kind review. It means a lot to us! We are happy that you are satisfied.

roof2018 in London
roof2018 in London

REGULAR TO METAL ROOF REPLACEMENT

WE ARE COMPLETELY SATISFIED. WE HAVE RECOMMENDED TO OUR
NEIGHBOURS AND FAMILY MEMEBERS ALREADY.

IT COMES WITH 55 YEARS WARRANTY. THE METAL IS STRONG AND ITS MADE IN CANADA. GOOD LUCK

We are happy that you are satisfied! Thank you for your review and for complimenting our top-of-the-line warranty and material.

Wilfred S. in London
Wilfred S. in London

New Metal Roof

I must thank Wojtek Pieczula giving me a quote and promised that the installation of the new roof would be to my satisfaction. Also the installers did a wonderful job and the cleanup was fantastic. I would recommend to anyone to use the service of London Eco-Metal. The workmanship was great. Thank you.

Wojtek is certainly one of the best Roofing Specialists there is! Thank you for all of your kind words, it means a lot to us.

S.H. - Toronto in Mississauga
S.H. - Toronto in Mississauga

New metal Roof

How beautiful our house looks with this new metal roof. When we moved into our house, about 20 years ago, the asphalt shingle roof was leaking and in poor repair. So we replaced it with the same type of shingles only to have the same problems. If only we had discovered London Eco-Roof then it would have saved us years of headaches. Now, we rest assured that we will remain dry and leak free. Even the recent storms and record high winds we experienced this spring were no match for its durability. Unlike other metal roof companies, this one also ensured proper air flow in the attic - a huge issue for older homes. They also custom-made our roof - no cutting panels on site like some companies. If you are looking for a metal roof - check with them first and see the difference.

Our roofs are certainly durable, thank you for bringing that up! We appreciate your in-depth review very much, thanks again.

Jeannette in Georgetown
Jeannette in Georgetown

Great, but customer service needs some work!

We had a great consultation and the roof looks great, but when I called to inquire on some areas that might have needed some work, the labourer that came was really rude about it and seemed to think that I was in the wrong. So, I would say, better customer service skills are needed from the labourers especially.

Hello Jeannette, we are happy that you are satisfied with the roof. We apologize about your experience, we will inform our staff to be more cordial in the future. Thank you for your review.

More about London Eco-Roof Manufacturing

London Eco-Metal is the leading metal roofing manufacturer and installer based out of London, Ontario. They service all of Ontario and east to Montreal with convenient showrooms located throughout Ontario. With 4 great profiles and a large choice of colours, there is a roof for everyone, at great factory-direct prices. London Eco Roof is your choice for Affordable Metal Roofing .Contact us today to receive a free quote!