Roto Rooter

Jaime Bondy
Jaime Bondy
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Clogged Main Drain

After consulting with several "experts" I called Roto-Rooter.
Keith from Roto-Rooter worked at it for about two hours, fixed it and left it like new.
Thanks Keith, you saved me a lot of money by fixing the clogged main drain just before I was going to start ripping the concrete floor and after I had given up with half jobs by "experts".
He was very pleasant, professional and fair.
I highly recommend Keith and Roto-Rooter, no bull, just results.

Nancy in Stoney Creek
Nancy in Stoney Creek
5 reviews Hamilton, ON

bathroon tap

The taps in the Master bedroom sink broke and needed replacing. Came on time, did the work and checked to see that all was in order with the sink. Found some issues, some 55 years old that I knew about and brought everything up to date. Replaced the trap thing that was soon to leak. Preventative good. This sink will not need attention for the next 20 years. Andrew was liked by my tenant. Good Job!

Kitchen Sink

I had a clogged kitchen sink shortly after a renovation. Was very happy with the service provided by Mike K. He was friendly, clean, and most importantly he fixed the issue in less than an hour. He also took the time to educate me about how to properly maintain the drains, and suggested I use the Roto rooter drain cleaner (which i purchased). What I also appreciated is that I had a 4-6:00 appointment time, and when I called Roto rooter to ask them to give me a heads up before they came (as I work until 4:00), they were able to give me a set appointment at 4:45 so that I had time to get home before Mike came.

Toilet Leak

Toilet was leaking the Friday before a long weekend. I called Roto Rooter and the technician, Christopher, came within two hours of the call. He recommended what needed to be fixed to stop the leak. Being a tenant, I was unsure of how to proceed because the landlord lives in another country and could not be contacted. He assured me this was the cheapest and best option to ensure the toilet does not have any further leaks. He fixed the problem, and even included a free new flapper because the toilet's rubber flapper was eroding. Christopher cleaned up too!

Thanks for a quick and honest service, Christopher!

1 review Hamilton, ON

Sewer replacement

My plumbing problems beGan a couple of years ago when my basement drain erupted. After three visits from another plumber who couldn't find or rectify the problem, I called Roto-Rooter.
Andrew E. was able to find the problem and quote me a price. The old clay pipe that ran under my crawlspace concrete floor had shifted causing everything to get stuck at that point. My drain erupted again so I called to see if my quote was still valid. Roto-Rooter sent me two plumbers. I would like to commend both of these plumbers, Eric and Andrew E. from Roto-Rooter Hamilton. Not only were they very polite and respectful, punctual, considerate, knowledgeable and tidy, they were also two of the most diligent hard-working plumbers I've ever met. Neither one ever complained about having to tear apart concrete, dig a long deep trench, replace a section of pipe and backfill the trench in a 3' high, dark and very confined space. Both men were tall and had to crawl on their knees to complete this job. It was a huge job that took 1.5 days to complete.

Mark  Holmes from Welland
Mark Holmes from Welland
7 reviews Welland, ON

Assorted plumbing

The plumber fixed my downstairs shower and my upstairs sink and my bathroom toilet in less than and hour and a half. He was polite and courteous and performed his duties accurately and in a quick manner

hanxin lin from ??????????
hanxin lin from ??????????
1 review ????, ON

bad experience with Roto-rooter

I had a clogged kitchen sink. I called them and a plumber arrived on time. First he cut the tube, but during this operation, he broke a part, which I do not know the name. Then he spent about 20 minutes in fixing this problem. He did finally solve the clogging problem. When he finished and walked out my house to his truck to write receipt, the total time he spent is about 1 hour. 5-10 minutes later, he walked back and handed in a receipt, but charged an extra half hour ($50) plus the part ($62). The total amount is $314! I tried to argue with this, but the company said that these are all their policies and nothing were done improperly. There are two ridiculous policies here. First, they broke a part, and I have to pay not only the part, but also the time they spent on fixing this part. Second, they also charge the time they spent on writing a receipt, which may take 5-10 minutes, but for extra hour, they charge every half hour. Over the whole service process, I have a strong feeling they the plumber always tried to do something unnecessary in order to extend his service time because their service is hour-based. As long as he exceeds even for 5 minutes, he can charge for half an hour. These people are greedy and dishonesty. I will never ever use them again.

Ladybug, Port Dover
Ladybug, Port Dover

Ugly Toilet Issue Resolved!

I had a problem with a bathroom being clogged and it flooded over, so you can imagine the mess it made. I called roto rooter, and a plumber came right away and worked on the toilet. He used a snake to get the culprit out which was a pen and other debris. Somehow, a pen got in there, and no one in the house knew how it got there. It was a costly lesson, but I was just happy that the problem was fixed to avoid further floods and problems to the floors.

Lorna from Hamilton
Lorna from Hamilton
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

plumbing

they came to the house fast and took my toilet off the seal finding an apple in it that my tenant put in and repaired all damages in less than an hour.

Erin  in Hamilton
Erin in Hamilton
7 reviews HAMILTON, ON

Bathtub leaking, needed a plumber come and verify where the leak was coming from and fix it.

I had a large leak behind the wall of my shower. I couldn't tell if it was the copper piping that was leaking or if there was an issue with the diverter on the spout. Not knowing anything about plumbing, I hired a professional because I could not find the same type of replacement spout. It turned out that the issue was just with the diverter. All I needed was a new spout. It was going to cost $219(for the diagnosis and the replacement spout) I was at work at the time so did not see the completed work until I got home. Not only did the plumber use my materials(cauliking) to complete his task but I had to recaulk when I got homeanyway because there were gaps that would have let water leak through to behind the wall. Also, the replacement spout was plastic unlike the old one which was metal. I am glad that the leak itself has been fixed but felt the cost was a little steep considering the cheap replacement material, the fact my caulking was used to seal the spout and it wasn't sealed properly.